11/15/12 2:02 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Bucephalus
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

11/15/12 2:04 PM
undisputed1972

Dana's obviously a tough guy. I wonder what he was really arrested for...

Swearing in public?

Ignoring his mother?

Shadow-boxing with intent?

11/15/12 2:05 PM
MrMead
119 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Stretch Armbar - 
MrMead - LOL at stretch!
I'm assuming that, judging by your use of LOL, you are a teenage girl. Unreal. Phone Post

LOL. This is why I still come back to the UG.
11/15/12 2:17 PM
MrMead
119 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Total dick tuck on my part. You got me stretch, don't know how I will ever live with myself.
11/15/12 2:24 PM
UGCTT_FryedTakayama
784 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

undisputed1972 - Dana's obviously a tough guy. I wonder what he was really arrested for...

Swearing in public?

Ignoring his mother?

Shadow-boxing with intent?

11/15/12 2:39 PM
CindyO

nick diaz nut hugger - 
nick diaz nut hugger - In for dana boppin to snooping dogg gif Phone Post
Snoop dogg, muthafuckin auto correct... Phone Post

LOLOL! I read that and was like, "No one is that dayum dumb that they'd screw SD up!!!"

Cindy

11/15/12 2:41 PM
MrMead

Stretch Armbar - 
MrMead - Total dick tuck on my part. You got me stretch, don't know how I will ever live with myself.
I was all ready to hear about how dangerous you were (according to your own claims) and you come back with nothing. Unbelievable. You're a fucking pathetic joke. PM me like you are Tommy Toughnuts and then, here for all to read, your clit gets swollen. Jesus Phone Post

Stretch, do you want to play with my swollen clit? Remember my name is Susan, not Tommy!
11/15/12 2:43 PM
CindyO

Stretch Armbar - 
MrMead - Total dick tuck on my part. You got me stretch, don't know how I will ever live with myself.
I was all ready to hear about how dangerous you were (according to your own claims) and you come back with nothing. Unbelievable. You're a fucking pathetic joke. PM me like you are Tommy Toughnuts and then, here for all to read, your clit gets swollen. Jesus Phone Post

Details? I'm lost:(

Cindy

11/15/12 2:46 PM
Bucephalus

Edited: 11/15/12 2:46 PM
nick diaz nut hugger - I need two free passes to UFC 154 and two plane tickets from either Fort Lauderdale or Miami to Montreal. I'm told you're the one to make it happen. Please, my wife /son/grandmother/left nut has cancer. It would mean a lot :(((((

Lame.
11/15/12 2:54 PM
OnlyTheStrongSurvive
543 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

CindyO -
nick diaz nut hugger - 

LOLOL! I read that and was like, "No one is that dayum dumb that they'd screw SD up!!!"

Cindy

Lol on the UFC unrestricted show he was giving some girl a hard time for not knowing it was 2 g's. The girl was running the UFC twitter or something.

Or maybe it was you? Lol Phone Post
11/15/12 4:19 PM
GriffinQ
127 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

nick diaz nut hugger -
nick diaz nut hugger -
CindyO -
nick diaz nut hugger - 

Cindy

I need two free passes to UFC 154 and two plane tickets from either Fort Lauderdale or Miami to Montreal. I'm told you're the one to make it happen. Please, my wife /son/grandmother/left nut has cancer. It would mean a lot :((((( Phone Post
Seriously

I just read a message that it's not sold out. Nose bleeds would be fine.

If it is possible in any universe, I will make a thousand threads about how awesome UFC 154 was - and I've been told I'm one hell of a writer, so the promotion the UFC would receive would cover the costs.

And to the posters calling this lame, if it works, I'll post the pics, bitches. Phone Post
Stop asking for fucking handouts and joking about cancer as if you deserve something. Phone Post
11/15/12 5:46 PM
Bucephalus

11/15/12 6:23 PM
56sav

Funny how Dana has transitioned from a pudgy, aging, reluctant semi-pacifist into an outgoing, brash, confrontational warlord.

That's pretty f'n amazing considering most people can never change themselves enough to even be accepting to something like climate change, let alone a full 180 degree personality turnabout.

The only time I've seen something like that is when somebody becomes "new money", or is involved in showbiz...

11/15/12 8:10 PM
demcat
56 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Dana is an ex thug. This comes from a reliable source Phone Post
11/15/12 8:16 PM
clown makeup

"Arrested" by the priests at the expensive Catholic Private School he went to, for throwing his Sperry Topsiders at the Nuns.

The Magical Ear Ailment with "I'm gunna beat that thing no matter what" suddenly deferred to next year. Supposedly garnered in a bar fight out doors. Incredibly serious news at the time that the UFC needed deflection from cancelled fights, steroid catches, failures of their contracted fighters, now that that is over, the ear is fine, sometime next year.

Poser's gonna pose.

11/15/12 8:56 PM
clown makeup

11/15/12 9:00 PM
clown makeup

11/15/12 9:16 PM
CindyO

OnlyTheStrongSurvive - 
CindyO -
nick diaz nut hugger - 

Cindy

Lol on the UFC unrestricted show he was giving some girl a hard time for not knowing it was 2 g's. The girl was running the UFC twitter or something.

Or maybe it was you? Lol Phone Post

No, it wasn't me. I don't work for him. And I LOVE Snoop Lion;)

Cindy

11/15/12 10:04 PM
GriffinQ
127 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ryann Von Doom -
GriffinQ -
Ryann Von Doom - Why is this news? Unless he killed someone, who gives a fuck? Phone Post
Doesn't care.

Is first person to respond. Phone Post
Derp. Pointing out the dumb shit ug news does means i care? Get the fuck out. Phone Post
Still doesn't care.

Overreacts as always Phone Post
11/16/12 1:27 AM
CindyO

nick diaz nut hugger - 

^Yeah whatever troll harder brah.

CindyO, should I check my PMs?

No. Because I feel the same way he does about your comment.

Cindy

11/16/12 1:30 AM
Barry_BondsMVP
893 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

my baby Cindy with the WHAMMY!!!!

11/16/12 1:40 AM
crowbar
675 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Whammy?

11/16/12 1:44 AM
Barry_BondsMVP
893 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

WHAMMY

11/16/12 1:50 AM
Barry_BondsMVP

lol

11/16/12 2:35 AM
GriffinQ

Stretch Armbar -
nick diaz nut hugger -
CindyO -
nick diaz nut hugger - 

^Yeah whatever troll harder brah.

CindyO, should I check my PMs?

No. Because I feel the same way he does about your comment.

Cindy

I apologize then. I was trying to be funny and griffin is right, it was insensitive. Enjoy the event Saturday, Cindy. Phone Post
So, when I say it I'm a "troll" but when Cindy says it you turn into an ass-kissing pussy? Figures. Phone Post
Leave it be. He apologized, no reason to continue to argue. Let's just all look forward to the great fights coming up this weekend Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.