UnderGround Forums

Hawai'i Underground >> Vacationing with Fam in Oahu in around a week,,TME

11/16/12 7:53 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
mclay
81 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

JIMMYNAKS - 1 for Rainbows mix plate special Phone Post
VTFU

Plus 3!! Phone Post
11/16/12 1:41 PM
JIMMYNAKS
326 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Also drive the Family East and do either the KOKHEAD trail or the Diamond Head light house hike. Nice easy trail with great view. Both can be googled. Phone Post
11/16/12 2:27 PM
tjmitch
281 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Play a game of gay chicken with a big mahoo.
11/16/12 6:20 PM
mclay
81 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

JIMMYNAKS - Also drive the Family East and do either the KOKHEAD trail or the Diamond Head light house hike. Nice easy trail with great view. Both can be googled. Phone Post
Thx!

I'll check it out.. Phone Post
11/16/12 6:22 PM
mclay

tjmitch - Play a game of gay chicken with a big mahoo.
mahoo
Mahoo is Hawaiian slang for a homosexual.

"I couldn't believe it when I found out my cousin was mahoo."

Urban dictionary Phone Post
11/16/12 7:24 PM
jjmtg
20 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Lets stop fucking around, food places.

Side street Inn on KAPAHULU order fried rice, pork chops, sizzling steak, kalbi.

Ono Hawaiian Food on KAPAHULU, order combination plate kalua pig and lau lau with large fresh poi

Places to see:
Hike diamond head trail

Kokohead trail

Things to do:
Arizona memorial,and Mighty mo, basically,where WWII began and ended

Swim with sharks (in cage), swim with dolphins (kahala) swim with fish hanama bay

Enjoy the fuck out of the place. Phone Post
11/16/12 9:32 PM
tjmitch
281 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Things to do:

You have to do this.
11/16/12 11:35 PM
FCTV808
288 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

LOTS OF COOL THINGS ON KAPAHULU! ;)
11/16/12 11:50 PM
mclay

jjmtg - Lets stop fucking around, food places.

Side street Inn on KAPAHULU order fried rice, pork chops, sizzling steak, kalbi.

Ono Hawaiian Food on KAPAHULU, order combination plate kalua pig and lau lau with large fresh poi

Places to see:
Hike diamond head trail

Kokohead trail

Things to do:

Swim with sharks (in cage), swim with dolphins (kahala) swim with fish hanama bay

Enjoy the fuck out of the place. Phone Post
VTFU plus 3 ...keep then coming!

I still haven't heard one luau recommendation..?? Phone Post
11/17/12 12:06 AM
mclay

Wife interested in guava cake....??? Phone Post
11/17/12 12:13 AM
alewaboy52
9 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Paradise Cove Luau is pretty decent, a lot of tour salesmen on the street are gonna try to get you to go to germain's....its in an industrial park area, its cheaper but you get what you pay for, they also dont serve alcohol at the Polynesian Cultural Center so dont go there for a show either
11/17/12 1:26 AM
mclay

alewaboy52 - Paradise Cove Luau is pretty decent, a lot of tour salesmen on the street are gonna try to get you to go to germain's....its in an industrial park area, its cheaper but you get what you pay for, they also dont serve alcohol at the Polynesian Cultural Center so dont go there for a show either
VTFU plus 3.. Phone Post
11/17/12 10:37 AM
mclay

How about Shark's Cove?? Phone Post
11/17/12 11:10 AM
tjmitch

dont let fctv put you in a sleeper hold, or when you wake up your anus will be sore.
11/17/12 12:32 PM
FCTV808
288 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

it's the only way to know you did it correct.

i wouldn't be planning on snorkling north shore this time a year.
11/17/12 3:53 PM
surf2live
7 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Sharks cove is nice but check the surf report first if you plan on snorkeling that day. Would suck to drive all the way out there just to snorkel and when you get there it's ten feet and you can't get in the water. That exact thing just happened to a mainland coworker yesterday lol. Phone Post
11/17/12 3:57 PM
jjmtg
20 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Waves are too big to go in the water at North Shore but you can go to Longs Drug store/ CVs and buy some small containers and put some small vials of sand from Waimea Bay, Pipeline, Sunset beach and take it home. Cheap souvenir Phone Post
11/17/12 5:35 PM
mclay

tjmitch - dont let fctv put you in a sleeper hold, or when you wake up your anus will be sore.
Not a big fan of receiving a Mata leão or anything on my anus.... Phone Post
11/17/12 5:36 PM
mclay

surf2live - Sharks cove is nice but check the surf report first if you plan on snorkeling that day. Would suck to drive all the way out there just to snorkel and when you get there it's ten feet and you can't get in the water. That exact thing just happened to a mainland coworker yesterday lol. Phone Post
I know exactly zero about the surf report!

What's acceptable? Phone Post
11/17/12 5:44 PM
mclay

Edited: 11/17/12 5:45 PM

Any of you know if AT&T has good enough reception to use as GPS when traveling to and around the north shore?

11/18/12 1:37 AM
mclay

Ttt Phone Post
11/18/12 3:09 AM
JIMMYNAKS
326 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

AT Phone Post
11/18/12 5:41 AM
sufferingsuckatash
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

mclay - 
surf2live - Sharks cove is nice but check the surf report first if you plan on snorkeling that day. Would suck to drive all the way out there just to snorkel and when you get there it's ten feet and you can't get in the water. That exact thing just happened to a mainland coworker yesterday lol. Phone Post

808 596 7873 call it for daily surf report or check surfnewsnetwork.com

and bro AT&T is homo. when you get here the only fone that works is MOBI so youll have to pick up a weekly/monthly one while you are here. dont forget to pick some nice bamboo and palm leaves to build your hut to sleep in. and we dont have tvs either. or cable so your wife better be hot. post nudes of her here. FCTV wont ban you for nudes of her. or you can bring her by Gracie Waikiki and me an jimmy will show her a good time while you try all the food on Kapahulu

11/18/12 8:15 AM
mclay

sufferingsuckatash -
mclay - 

808 596 7873 call it for daily surf report or check surfnewsnetwork.com

and bro AT&T is homo. when you get here the only fone that works is MOBI so youll have to pick up a weekly/monthly one while you are here. dont forget to pick some nice bamboo and palm leaves to build your hut to sleep in. and we dont have tvs either. or cable so your wife better be hot. post nudes of her here. FCTV wont ban you for nudes of her. or you can bring her by Gracie Waikiki and me an jimmy will show her a good time while you try all the food on Kapahulu

Such a generous offer....thx!

But I'll pass.... Phone Post
11/19/12 12:19 PM
surf2live
7 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Anything under 3 ft will be fine at Sharks Cove. Bigger and the waves and current can get sketchy if you aren't a strong swimmer Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.