UnderGround Forums

What if ... >> How would Mighty Mouse do in Prison?

11/15/12 3:11 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Jonjonesimaginerypragent
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Do you think he last? How do you think he holds up.
11/15/12 3:13 AM
ShanTheMan
630 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

It is threads like this that make this place great. I think he would be just fine.

VTFU sir
11/15/12 3:14 AM
OnlyTheStrongSurvive
543 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Escapes through a tiny hole in the wall Phone Post
11/15/12 3:15 AM
Jonjonesimaginerypragent

ShanTheMan - It is threads like this that make this place great. I think he would be just fine.

VTFU sir

My one vote up goes to you.

See Mighty Mouse is very tactical, so I think he understands he can't do it alone in prison. The thing that would worry me about him is his size and him being accepted within his kind. I don't really see him like a "Hendo" type.

Come on let's be real, Dan Henderson would be the quiet guy everyone knows not to fuck with.
11/15/12 3:16 AM
Jonjonesimaginerypragent

OnlyTheStrongSurvive -  Escapes through a tiny hole in the wall Phone Post

LOL that was funny.
11/15/12 3:20 AM
ShanTheMan
630 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

You are right, Hendo would be a scary fucker to see with a prison mentality
11/15/12 3:23 AM
Jonjonesimaginerypragent

ShanTheMan - You are right, Hendo would be a scary fucker to see with a prison mentality

What do you think of Jon Jones in a prison scenario?

I honestly think he would get killed in a gang fight. You can't be "fake" in prison and too cocky. Jon would win every single 1v1, maybe even a 2v1. But with a 4v1, especially with weapons he wouldn't last.
11/15/12 3:24 AM
ShanTheMan

I tend to agree. But he may just Jesus it up and start no trouble.

What would get him stabbed is all the snitchin'
11/15/12 3:27 AM
TheOne
92 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Brock would scare me the most, I feel like he could resort to man-screwing without a second thought.
11/15/12 3:27 AM
Jonjonesimaginerypragent

ShanTheMan - I tend to agree. But he may just Jesus it up and start no trouble.

What would get him stabbed is all the snitchin'

IDK man. That is a tough one to call.

Just like this one. Where the fuck would JDS fit in the American Prison system. Anderson Silva would go with the blacks.

What about JDS. He is white skinned and brazilian. The Mexicans maybe?
11/15/12 3:28 AM
Jonjonesimaginerypragent

TheOne - Brock would scare me the most, I feel like he could resort to man-screwing without a second thought.

Brock IMO would be a perfect addition to the white guy population in prison.
11/15/12 3:31 AM
dannyglover
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

How about Anderson?
11/15/12 3:32 AM
Jonjonesimaginerypragent

dannyglover - How about Anderson?

I think he goes with the blacks. Why wouldn't he?
11/15/12 3:33 AM
CLINTK9
11 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

if MM tries to go it alone, he'll be fucked in no time, literally.
11/15/12 3:38 AM
Jonjonesimaginerypragent

SPIDERHLUK - 
CLINTK9 - if MM tries to go it alone, he'll be fucked in no time, literally.

well anyone is really.

if a group of people want to stab or rape you, being big is not going to be enough. overeem can be raped or stabbed just as mighty mouse.

mighty mouse would win hand to hand fights as would any big pro fighter, but it really wouldn't come in to play.

See Overeem to me has an attitude that can be respected anywhere in the world, like bas rutten. Bas Rutten is ideal for any prison system. The man is not a fucking walk over and is very likable. There is something about Mighty Mouse that people really don't like, add that with his size and that will be trouble.
11/15/12 3:49 AM
TheOne
92 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Cockiness is a bad trait to possess in that situation no matter how good you can fight.

Clown a guy 1v1 and be overly cocky, next week he stabs you.
11/15/12 3:50 AM
SJCOTTON
140 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

If I was in prison with him, id definitely get him to dimitrious my Johnson. Come on me bro! Phone Post
11/15/12 4:12 AM
KZTT_W85
88 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Wanderlei and hendo just minding their own business playing chess and someone knocks their board over and tries to punk them....

45 seconds later, multiple fatalities Phone Post
11/15/12 4:18 AM
SJCOTTON
140 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Read this if youre stupid - "Come on me bro" is a perfect name to give if you win a snbet!!
Cumonmebro... Phone Post
11/15/12 7:57 AM
YouCantHandleMyRiddum

Edited: 11/15/12 8:00 AM

I heard that in organized prison fights, grappling is not allowed. Guys who do grapple in these fights, get jumped by other inmates.

Checkout the monster at 4:42, I'm not 100% sure that Mighty Mouse could beat this guy.

11/15/12 8:49 AM
Arecsa
35 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

No judges in prison to help him.
11/15/12 9:01 AM
Purgey
57 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Somebody would step up (down?) to him and he'd light they're ass up, like a 50 hit combo in 2 seconds. Phone Post
11/15/12 10:21 PM
Jonjonesimaginerypragent

What's Mighty Mouse personality like? Phone Post
11/16/12 5:06 AM
CLINTK9
11 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

YouCantHandleMyRiddum - 

I heard that in organized prison fights, grappling is not allowed. Guys who do grapple in these fights, get jumped by other inmates.

Checkout the monster at 4:42, I'm not 100% sure that Mighty Mouse could beat this guy.

part of the problem is alot of the guys on here have never trained, fought or been to prison. These are the same fans who think MM or Clay Guida would EASILY win early UFC tourney's, even when Clay himself says no Fukin way! MM would get kille in alot of one on one's in prison. Its not another 135 guy pitter patting for a decision with gloves on a padded mat with rules, refs & rounds.
11/16/12 10:28 AM
Jonjonesimaginerypragent

CLINTK9 -
YouCantHandleMyRiddum - 

part of the problem is alot of the guys on here have never trained, fought or been to prison. These are the same fans who think MM or Clay Guida would EASILY win early UFC tourney's, even when Clay himself says no Fukin way! MM would get kille in alot of one on one's in prison. Its not another 135 guy pitter patting for a decision with gloves on a padded mat with rules, refs & rounds.
I think you are dead right. At the end of the day a fight is a fight and as much as I hate to say but one punch from a heavyweight, even with bad form can easily knock out a 135lb man. Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.