UnderGround Forums

What if ... >> How many accounts does Weidman have?

11/15/12 8:27 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
DoucheEx
5 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

This is ridiculous. How far is he and his camp going to go to talk his way into the title fight?

Worst case scenario, he's asked every one of his training buddies and friends to make an account and jump on his band wagon on this forum.

Everyone can see through it. Enough already. Show some respect, wait your turn and concentrate on Boetch. Phone Post
11/15/12 8:45 AM
UGCTT_I Got Fitched Up
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

DouceEx's new account? Phone Post
11/15/12 9:00 AM
DoucheEx
5 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The opposite actually. Was sick of that douche bag so came up with this name. Phone Post
11/15/12 9:02 AM
UGCTT_I Got Fitched Up

Cool well then ill reply seriously.

I don't think weidman has any accounts here other than his pro account (if he has one). Anderson haters are just deep here and want someone to cling to to hate on him. Add that to the true fans of Chris who feel he is deserving (he is) and that is where all of it comes from IMHO. Phone Post
11/15/12 9:07 AM
TheRealMrBeefy

Chris is deserving. He will get it sooner or later. If there is going to be an interim belt fight, he should be the one of the guys especially if he beats boetch. Phone Post
11/15/12 9:19 AM
bruised
258 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I like Weidman and think he deserves a shot. But, as you can see from my posts and time here, I'm not affiliated with him in any way. Phone Post
11/15/12 2:42 PM
REDRUM_NYC

The guy is doing what no other 185er has done, beat 2 concecutiuve Top 5 guys and will beat a 3rd in a row Dec 28th... What your issue with him.?

The UFC considers him the #1 contedner? Oh you disoute that? Well they offered him to Anderson and he turned that down... Why is it Weidman's fault ?

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.