UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Watch UFC 154 with me, get blue name

11/15/12 9:15 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Kirik
2055 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 11/17/12 11:32 PM
The UnderGround, Mayor

As some of you know, The Underground is a long-time partner with CBSSports in the MMA space. In fact, if you go to www.cbssports.com/mma, guess where you end up? :-)

CBSSports is moving further into the world's fastest growing sport. Their latest effort is a video on demand service. CBS Sports has partnered with the UFC to provide direct video content, include press conferences, weigh-ins, and PPVs going forward. CBS has built it's own UFC portal with all the video conveniently located in one place.

http://ufc.cbssports.com/

To help spread the word, we will be pointing you to their portal for the weigh-ins, post-fight press conference, and the UFC 154 PPV. Anyone who joins me in watching UFC 154 online get a free blue name. To order go to ufc.cbssports.com/ and click the Buy Now button at lower right. Email the receipt to Stats@mixedmartialarts.com to received the blue name.

11/15/12 9:29 AM
suess
69 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

do you get an actual blue name, or is this like a UG blog title that is nowhere near accurate?  

11/15/12 9:33 AM
3 Sided Square
540 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The "www.cbssports.com/mma" link is broken.
11/15/12 9:37 AM
SonnendbySilva
65 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

suess -

do you get an actual blue name, or is this like a UG blog title that is nowhere near accurate?  

Lol Phone Post
11/15/12 9:41 AM
MediumRareMistake
78 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

SonnendbySilva -
suess -

Lol Phone Post
. Phone Post
11/15/12 9:57 AM
discodrew
71 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

3 Sided Square - The "www.cbssports.com/mma" link is broken.
hahah Phone Post
11/15/12 10:05 AM
SonofJockstrap
17 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'll be watching on my xbox fro $30

11/15/12 10:22 AM
clattymine
580 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I thought you were going to invite the UG over to your house :(

11/15/12 10:39 AM
Kirik
2055 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Follow me, on Twitter
suess - 

The misleading ones are by Chris. The accurate ones are by me. Thus, this one is accurate.

11/15/12 10:39 AM
Kirik

Follow me, on Twitter
3 Sided Square - The "www.cbssports.com/mma" link is broken.

:-)

11/15/12 10:45 AM
UGCTT_El Pescadero
3288 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TTT to support this site Phone Post
11/15/12 10:51 AM
6ULDV8
45 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Kirik - 
suess - 

The misleading ones are by Chris. The accurate ones are by me. Thus, this one is accurate.

Like a baws!

We get it free now in Hong Kong with NowTV subscription.  How times have changed.

Very cool option for the PPV dudes though and blue names are glorious!  Vote up whoever you want when you want (limit 1 per person per day) and you can post funny pictures when you can't think of anything to say and still seem smart.

TTT

11/15/12 10:55 AM
kyle47129
5 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

How is the ppv stream quality? Yahoo was so terrible last time. Phone Post
11/15/12 10:57 AM
suess
69 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Kirik - 
suess - 

so are you ok with the shit he does on your site?  as long as you get hits, i guess.  

11/15/12 11:16 AM
Authority Figure
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

What's the price? $44.00 or something like that? Hmmm. I might drink the blue name koolaid this go'round. Phone Post
11/15/12 11:20 AM
JHR
196 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mixed Martial Arts LLC, Director of Handsome
Kirik - 
suess - 

LOL Voted up.

:)

11/15/12 11:20 AM
Jason
353 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 11/15/12 11:22 AM
Mixed Martial Arts LLC, Site Admin
suess - 
Kirik - 
suess - 

so are you ok with the shit he does on your site?  as long as you get hits, i guess.  

You really think this is the best avenue to address it being a dickhead? it must have always went over your head that he was being facetious?

The UG title was misleading because the source was misleading. People aren't perfect.

11/15/12 11:38 AM
suess

Jason - 
suess - 
Kirik - 
suess - 

You really think this is the best avenue to address it being a dickhead? it must have always went over your head that he was being facetious?

The UG title was misleading because the source was misleading. People aren't perfect.

let's see here.  been an on going problem for long time?  yep.  material posted without viewing it first?  check.  making jokes about it when asked, but not fixing the problem?  check.

not to mention the other issues that have been brought up and ignored.  i don't really feel too bad about bringing it up.  

11/15/12 11:53 AM
RicoVelasquez
117 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Well don't I feel like shit now. I bought UFC 154 on Xbox last Friday and bought a blue name on Monday. FML!!!! Phone Post
11/15/12 11:58 AM
Jason
353 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mixed Martial Arts LLC, Site Admin
nick diaz nut hugger - Not only am I gonna order the ppv through cbssports.com, I'm gonna do it while wearing my UG shirt and playing Assassin's Creed III (in stores now) Phone Post
Now that's an answer! :) Phone Post
11/15/12 12:05 PM
Letibleu
1716 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

What if i already have a feed from CBS? Kidding, I'll be there live.
11/15/12 12:12 PM
Jonjonesimaginerypragent
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

How will you be able to prove that said person bought the vid online? Also how long Is the blue for? Phone Post
11/15/12 12:14 PM
RML
165 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I might do this.. I usually order the GSP PPV's... and this saves me the 30 bucks on my next blue name.

11/15/12 12:21 PM
crowbar
835 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 11/15/12 12:21 PM

TTMFT for massive generosity from our President of MMA.tv.

11/15/12 12:45 PM
Bill Pharoni
25 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

That's a good deal.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.