UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Watch UFC 154 with me, get blue name

11/15/12 12:47 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
psujunglist
10 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

In Phone Post
11/15/12 12:57 PM
UGCTT croy_00
87 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

RicoVelasquez -  Well don't I feel like shit now. I bought UFC 154 on Xbox last Friday and bought a blue name on Monday. FML!!!! Phone Post

Don't feel bad. You paid a little bit extra, but you can watch it from your couch, and the Xbox version streams at 60 frames per second, with info on demand.
11/15/12 1:01 PM
Purgey
57 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

clattymine -

I thought you were going to invite the UG over to your house :(

Or come to our house. :( Phone Post
11/15/12 1:18 PM
AbbottMary
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ah i would, but my 21st birthday party is gonna be going on.. so i probably will be busy.
11/15/12 1:46 PM
Jonjonesimaginerypragent
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Can y'all shut the fuck up about the titles and make your own thread? This site has brought me hours of entertainment and I am finally willing to commit to the cause with my finances. I'm willing to take their word for it. Now again, how will the purchase be verified and how long will the blue be? Phone Post
11/15/12 2:42 PM
Authority Figure

All bluenames are for at least a year. Now we need the PPV price. Phone Post
11/15/12 3:21 PM
Sam Sheridan
33 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Was hoping to sit on couch next to Kirik.
11/15/12 3:32 PM
Kirik
1665 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 11/15/12 3:35 PM
Follow me, on Twitter
suess - 
Kirik - 
suess - 

do you get an actual blue name, or is this like a UG blog title that is nowhere near accurate?  

The misleading ones are by Chris. The accurate ones are by me. Thus, this one is accurate.

so are you ok with the shit he does on your site?  as long as you get hits, i guess.  

He is not as bad as he used to be, that's for sure. I doubt there is a misleading title in the last say 100, except for the one about Ronda Rousey posing in Playboy, that was actually a story about MMA regulation in Winnipeg.

11/15/12 3:41 PM
sockeye
209 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I heard if you already have a blue name and order via cbs Kirik will send you a free shirt!
11/15/12 4:00 PM
suess
59 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 11/15/12 4:02 PM
Kirik - 
suess - 
Kirik - 
suess - 

do you get an actual blue name, or is this like a UG blog title that is nowhere near accurate?  

The misleading ones are by Chris. The accurate ones are by me. Thus, this one is accurate.

so are you ok with the shit he does on your site?  as long as you get hits, i guess.  

He is not as bad as he used to be, that's for sure. I doubt there is a misleading title in the last say 100, except for the one about Ronda Rousey posing in Playboy, that was actually a story about MMA regulation in Winnipeg.

http://www.mixedmartialarts.com/mma.cfm?go=forum.posts&thread=2089202&page=1

here's one

EDIT: http://www.mixedmartialarts.com/mma.cfm?go=forum.posts&thread=2085212

that's another one 

11/15/12 4:07 PM
6ULDV8

suess - 
Kirik - 
suess - 
Kirik - 
suess - 

here's one

that's another one 

11/15/12 4:11 PM
UGCTT croy_00
87 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

nick diaz nut hugger - 
UGCTT croy_00 -
RicoVelasquez -  Well don't I feel like shit now. I bought UFC 154 on Xbox last Friday and bought a blue name on Monday. FML!!!! Phone Post

Don't feel bad. You paid a little bit extra, but you can watch it from your couch, and the Xbox version streams at 60 frames per second, with info on demand.
And now you can watch it AND play Assassin's Creed III (in stores now) Phone Post

Bro, AC3 is so last week. It's all about Halo 4 and CoD:BO2....sheesh lol
11/15/12 4:19 PM
The Blizz
268 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MMAFanJustin -
SonofJockstrap - 

I'll be watching on my xbox fro $30

this, plus I can get HD

this this this this this Phone Post
11/15/12 4:41 PM
6ULDV8

I only have to wake up for 10am Sunday morning to get it live on my TV, bitches!

Mwahahahahhahahahaaaaaa

11/15/12 4:45 PM
mclay
57 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Sub Phone Post
11/15/12 4:45 PM
The Super Bean
450 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

What time do you want me to come to yours Kirik? Phone Post
11/15/12 4:57 PM
Leghound
219 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

nick diaz nut hugger -  Not only am I gonna order the ppv through cbssports.com, I'm gonna do it while wearing my UG shirt and playing Assassin's Creed III (in stores now) Phone Post

May I suggest corn nuts for a snack?
11/15/12 5:15 PM
Authority Figure

PPV $44.99 ($45) Phone Post
11/15/12 5:37 PM
UGCTT_45forever
355 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Will I be able to use this link from the UK,if so I'm So feckin in. Phone Post
11/15/12 5:40 PM
UGCTT_45forever
355 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

And if not this link does anyone know can i view it using my 360? Phone Post
11/15/12 6:19 PM
Kirik
1665 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Follow me, on Twitter
suess - 
Kirik - 
suess - 
Kirik - 
suess - 

here's one

that's another one 

MMAFighting's title is:

UFC 154: Carlos Condit Would Like to Fight Anderson Silva Next if He Wins

UG Blog title is:

Condit wants Anderson Silva next

Given the constraints of the UG thread title size, there is nothing misleading what so ever about the title. If you think MMAFighting's title is misleading, don't blame the messenger.

Ben Henderson said:

"He is of average speed, average athletic-wise, white guy, average-looking

UG Blog title is:

Benson: Sonnen just an average white guy

Again, given that sentences are not thread titles, the Blog title was entirely reasonable. Could have been

Benson: Sonnen just of average speed, average athletic-wise, white guy, average-looking

But I am not sure that would have communicated anything further.

11/15/12 6:22 PM
Kirik

Follow me, on Twitter
abi - blue name for how long?

Year

11/15/12 6:24 PM
shootfightermike
739 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ttt

11/15/12 6:24 PM
shootfightermike
739 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ttt

11/15/12 6:28 PM
Malagant
117 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

It's only SD?? Fuck that if it is

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.