UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Coolest MMA fighter you have met

11/21/12 8:42 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Hillary
107 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Joe Lauzon. Got to train with him too, and I remembered Marcelo Garcia complimented his game. I'm a big fan.
11/21/12 9:06 AM
SonofJockstrap
22 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Met a few guys very briefly but got to have somewhat of a long conversation with Sean Sherk after an Earshot concert where he was their special guest or something.

He actually seemed excited to talk to someone that knew he fought lightweight because the people who were talking to him before me asked if he was going to fight Brock Lesnar and he refused to take a picture with them because he doesn't do that. He then took a picture with me and my friend afterwards, kind of amusing.

11/21/12 9:29 AM
blupitt
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Nate motha fuckin Diaz! All he wanted to know was a good local pizza Joint. Super chill. Phone Post
11/21/12 9:38 AM
crazychris
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The Iceman was super chill.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.