UnderGround Forums

GamerGround >> Any Good games for a low spec laptop?

11/15/12 3:04 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
bogle1
61 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

i have a shitty acer laptop and was wondering if there is any decent games that will run easy

i3 processor 4 gig ram and its pretty shitty alround haha

classic games u currently have are C&C red alert, sega classic collection and also have Magic the gathering lol

any good games?
11/17/12 4:46 AM
Teenage mutant lesnar turtle
513 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Just get an emulator Phone Post
11/19/12 12:47 AM
nipperusa
58 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Braid Phone Post
11/19/12 1:06 AM
MMAxNate
132 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

bogle1 - i have a shitty acer laptop and was wondering if there is any decent games that will run easy

i3 processor 4 gig ram and its pretty shitty alround haha

classic games u currently have are C&C red alert, sega classic collection and also have Magic the gathering lol

any good games?
Vid card?

Honestly I played WOW on a system far weaker than that for years. Phone Post
11/19/12 11:54 AM
odennis
33 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

minecraft
11/19/12 5:22 PM
TheMountain
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Morrowind runs good on my Acer with an i3-380M.
11/23/12 3:06 PM
rockafella
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Minecraft is the answer you're looking for.
11/23/12 3:41 PM
Forever12er

Gta 2 free to download too part of the rock star anniversary Phone Post
11/24/12 8:59 AM
bogle1
61 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Awesome. I will try out a few of the suggestions been side tracked with final fantasy on my s3 at the moment Phone Post
11/24/12 4:41 PM
AbbeyRoadMe
38 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Fallout 2 Phone Post
11/24/12 6:08 PM
Djuke1
10 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

League of legends Phone Post
11/28/12 2:26 AM
pigpen
5 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Slender Phone Post
11/28/12 5:00 AM
The Gimp
5 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Try Good Old Games. Tons of older but still awesome games that should work great on pretty much any modern machine.

There are also roguelikes like dungeon crawl stone soup. Free and super indepth, but not for everyone. Phone Post
11/28/12 5:18 AM
MMA Monkey

-Baldur's Gate 1: The original version. Don't get TuTu or other gay ass mods. BG1 is all about summoning 30+ monsters, casting haste on all of them, and sending your horde at enemies while your characters stand back and shoot arrows. You can't do beautiful shit like that with the BG2 engine.

-Baldur's Gate 2: Once again, don't download gay ass mods as they're nothing but overpowered items, unnecessary changes to gameplay mechanics, and retarded new characters that focus on romance.

-Jagged Alliance 2: Don't download the 1.13 mod as it changes too many things with the game. Or at least beat the original game and then move on to 1.13. JA2 is perfect as it is. Don't mess with perfection. 1.13 is great as a mod, but too many people mistake it for a patch. It's not an official patch.

-Jagged Alliance 1: Play this after JA2 for the hilarious cast of characters. Do not play it for the gameplay; you have JA2 for that.

-Civilization 4: Best Civ game ever. Personally, I prefer vanilla or Warlords. BTS changes too many things, and the new artwork isn't consistent with the art style of the core game.

-Classic LucasArts games such as Day of the Tentacle, Secret of Monkey Island, Full Throttle, etc. Use a program called ScummVM.

-Diablo 1: It's the only Diablo game that has a fun single player mode.

-Fallout 2

-Heroes of Might and Magic 2

-Insaniquarium Deluxe

-Plants vs. Zombies

-Planescape: Torment: Don't expect too much action. Expect really good writing though.

-Pro Pinball series

-SimCity 2000: The best SimCity game. What other SimCity game has Superman (Maxisman) and arcologies? That's right.

-Tyrian 2000: Free on gog.

-Zuma

-X-Com (original version): Very high learning curve, but very rewarding gameplay.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.