UnderGround Forums

Pro Wrestling Ground >> Taker's final Mania vs. Cena

11/15/12 4:47 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
ArtMinaj
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Here is how it goes.  Have the two fued by builing up the match.  Bring back Thuganomics Cena, he was the best one.  Make the Cell ten feet higher and have Taker chokeslam Cena off of it.  Then he goes to jump down and splash him, but Cena reverses and slaps on the STF.  Taker Taps!

Kane comes out and Cena orders him to finish him off.  Stone Cold, The Rock, Hogan, Flair, Bret Hart and others rush the ring to save Taker, but Cena beats all their asses. 

They lay there and Cena orders Kane to bury him alive and then meet him back in Boston for his next assignment.

Cena stays dominant until retirement with Kane as his Virgil. 

11/15/12 5:14 PM
THABADGUY

2 things...what's a "fued" and this is lame Phone Post
11/15/12 5:30 PM
CryLikeAGirl
128 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I actually agree with THABADGUY on this one.
11/15/12 5:54 PM
ArtMinaj

That's fine.  When I come up with these ideas, they are just what I would like to see.  I realize if I were a writer that I would be fired pretty quickly and end up shining Russo's shoes. 

11/15/12 6:25 PM
Barry_BondsMVP
873 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

let's make it happen...

11/15/12 8:55 PM
THABADGUY

ArtMinaj -

That's fine.  When I come up with these ideas, they are just what I would like to see.  I realize if I were a writer that I would be fired pretty quickly and end up shining Russo's shoes. 

Fired...definitely. Shining shoes? That means yr fat lame ass would have to get off of the couch. I'm not liking the over/under on that possibility Phone Post
11/15/12 9:55 PM
The Topester
71 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

THABADGUY -
ArtMinaj -

Fired...definitely. Shining shoes? That means yr fat lame ass would have to get off of the couch. I'm not liking the over/under on that possibility Phone Post
Vote the fuck UP Phone Post
11/16/12 4:07 PM
Smokemonster
26 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

That would b terrible, having Cena of all ppl end the streak is like spitting in the Undertakers face Phone Post
11/18/12 9:42 AM
cawsie77
17 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

THABADGUY - 2 things...what's a "fued" and this is lame Phone Post
Pains me to agree with you Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.