UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Bas Rutten believes Social Media = Title Shot

11/15/12 7:33 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
LayzieTheSavage
202 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

www.middleeasy.com, Editor/Videographer

Bas Rutten believes the fighter that's better on social media will get a title shot

In Spanish, El Guapo means 'Son of the guacamole' or 'Guacamole Jr.' Bas Rutten chose this nickname to pay homage to the single condiment that saved his life. Since that fateful day, Rutten dedicated his entire life to speaking of the healing powers of guacamole when spread evenly on life's problems. The next time you order nachos, be sure to drop the extra $0.75 for guac on top. It would make all of Bas Rutten's effort worthwhile and you can help his cause while simultaneously enhancing your snack.

Bas Rutten can manipulate the patterns of weather just by palm striking the ground on a rainy day. He doesn't leap small buildings in a single bound, he just questions their integrity until they turn to small, kickable piles of rubble. Sort of like how Rutten questions the integrity of title shots being awarded in MMA. According to El Guapo, the fight that's better on social media will most likely get it.

11/15/12 7:34 PM
LayzieTheSavage
202 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

www.middleeasy.com

11/15/12 7:43 PM
UGCTT_Charles Bronsons Mustache
65 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 11/15/12 7:43 PM
I agree, focus more on the training and less fratboy/douche drama.
Tuff is pretty much unwatchable and has been for some time.
nomoRomophobia
227 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 11/15/12 7:44 PM

Bas know Business.

And he's right..

Lahzerous
280 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Bas is becoming our Yoda. Says things simple and hits the nail on the head.
11/15/12 7:58 PM
grady
147 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

the problem is we have a lot of people who buy into the nonsense they feed us...

like all of the Chael nuthuggers that spam these forums whenever the guy opens his mouth.

11/20/12 1:07 PM
LayzieTheSavage

UGCTT_Charles Bronsons Mustache - I agree, focus more on the training and less fratboy/douche drama.
Tuff is pretty much unwatchable and has been for some time.
I'm over TUF. I can't bare it anymore. Same routine, same type of drama... It just got old to me. Doesn't matter who the coaches are... Phone Post
11/20/12 1:38 PM
iamarealamerican
12 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

lol i havent watched that show in years

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.