UnderGround Forums

GamerGround >> Anyone have experience with playing backups on 360

11/15/12 11:06 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
War Potato
199 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I had my Xbox flashed a few years back, and just did it again.....I burned black ops 2 as my first game. My issue is that the file size was about 8.2GB, which I hear is like XDC2 size, when it should be about 8.7...I have the iHAS burner to burn the larger discs....

My question is if it would be ok to play with this one online, or get another copy? Phone Post
11/16/12 5:01 AM
PepperUK
91 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I have no idea what you mean. Is it basically a pirate disk? Phone Post
11/16/12 10:04 AM
KingD87
97 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Try and use http://abgx360.net/ I think it let's you know if the iso is the right size and such. Not too sure on the details there should be some guides around. Phone Post
11/16/12 10:34 AM
gyakusetsu
12 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

If you have flashed your ihas with burnermax firmware, and burned the disc as instructed by c4eva (creator of lt+ and burnermax) on his website it is as live safe as it's going to be. There's no guarantee with any type of mod. Phone Post
11/16/12 10:38 AM
gyakusetsu
12 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Also, no xgd3 disc is 8.7gb. Your info is wrong. Xdg3 disc sizes are just over 8gb. Yours is the correct size. That's what burnermax on your ihas is for, to add the extra .2 gb on your 8gb dl disc Phone Post
11/16/12 5:47 PM
War Potato
199 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

gyakusetsu - Also, no xgd3 disc is 8.7gb. Your info is wrong. Xdg3 disc sizes are just over 8gb. Yours is the correct size. That's what burnermax on your ihas is for, to add the extra .2 gb on your 8gb dl disc Phone Post
Thanks. That's what I needed to know. I was nervous about popping it in just in case it wasn't correct size Phone Post
11/20/12 3:30 PM
gyakusetsu

You're good. Also, it's not a bad idea to run it through abgx after you burn it just to make sure it's kosher. Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.