UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> GSP: It's hard for me to watch girls fight

11/15/12 11:17 PM
Ignore | Vote Down | Vote Up
Underground Blog
1106 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MixedMartialArts.com

"For the woman fight, I say it's good for her, and I mean for the girls that fight, but me personally I have a hard time watching the girls fight," St. Pierre told MMAmania.com at the UFC 154 open workouts on Thursday afternoon.

"In my heart I have, you know, it's the way I grew up maybe, the mentality is different, I'm old school." St. Pierre explained. "I have a hard time watching girls fighting; it's hard for me. I never really watched a woman fight, but I know they are pretty good."

"It's good for the women who want to make a career ... But for me, it's hard to watch the girls fighting."

read entire article...

11/15/12 11:19 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
UGCTT_El Pescadero
2460 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

War WMMA Phone Post
11/15/12 11:20 PM
hustlewestbrook
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

This is exactly how I feel. More power to them, but I don't want to see women get hurt. I'll tune out Phone Post
11/15/12 11:26 PM
OnlyTheStrongSurvive
550 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

hustlewestbrook - This is exactly how I feel. More power to them, but I don't want to see women get hurt. I'll tune out Phone Post
Me too. I agree with GSP Phone Post
11/15/12 11:33 PM
Mookie Blaylock
19 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I agree with GSP. Could you imagine seeing a BJ Penn/Joe Stevenson type bloodbath in women MMA? I wouldn't enjoy it.
11/15/12 11:46 PM
OnlyTheStrongSurvive
550 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mr Jackson -
BoilerBrawnByBeatdown - i vote them down because all their votes up are a sham.

You should know by now that the only way to get vote ups is
to copy threads from other websites that have pictures of girls . its the only way ,
Interesting, I've never posted a picture on this site once. Phone Post
11/15/12 11:50 PM
jason73
110 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I agree with GSP. Could you imagine seeing a BJ Penn/Joe Stevenson type bloodbath in women MMA? I wouldn't enjoy it

even if its period blood?
11/16/12 3:31 AM
Letibleu
1660 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mr Jackson - 
OnlyTheStrongSurvive - 
Mr Jackson -

You should know by now that the only way to get vote ups is
to copy threads from other websites that have pictures of girls . its the only way ,
Interesting, I've never posted a picture on this site once. Phone Post

oh im sorry i forgot to mention the fluffers, like you .

keep sniffn that ass sir .

you do the job no one else with a ball sack will do

???
11/16/12 3:40 AM
studiocamp
18 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I actually made a thread about this today and got 6 vote downs for it. I wonder where those came from?
11/16/12 7:38 AM
Munk
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I agree, but not because they are women. THe skill and athleticism is on the level of jr. high boys and I don't pay to watch that.
11/16/12 7:49 AM
greentrousers
9 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

waiting for ronda's OMGZ GSP IS SO BoORING!!! rebuttal.
11/16/12 8:26 AM
intact
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I have also gotten hard sometimes while watching girls fight.
11/16/12 8:29 AM
EckY
51 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Munk - I agree, but not because they are women. THe skill and athleticism is on the level of jr. high boys and I don't pay to watch that.

11/16/12 10:04 AM
JBASS
221 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I can understand why people don't like to watch the women fight - it's not exactly something you see too often depending on where you're from.

But I find the best way to avoid feeling like that is the same mentality I recommend to those who don't like the smaller weight classes; Don't avoid watching them for whatever attribute irks you, try forget about it. Try get into the mindset that the fighters in the cage are athletes performing at their best.

I recently began working with a girl who is a kickboxer and has just started transitioning to MMA. She came to work with a cauliflowered ear yesterday and it doesn't bother her in the slightest!
11/16/12 6:00 PM
studiocamp
18 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

BoilerBrawnByBeatdown - 
studiocamp - 

I actually made a thread about this today and got 6 vote downs for it. I wonder where those came from?

lol, I'd make a Voted Down UG Blog thread, but I'd probably get banned!

and I voted you up good sir.

Thank you, sir. I returned the favor.

The thread was titled, "Who votes UG Blog up?" and it got 0 responses so it's not hard to figure out where the vote downs came from, lol.
11/16/12 8:07 PM
Unseen
140 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mookie Blaylock - I agree with GSP. Could you imagine seeing a BJ Penn/Joe Stevenson type bloodbath in women MMA? I wouldn't enjoy it.

Liar, you enjoy it once a month.

11/16/12 8:24 PM
Boofhead3
117 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

jason73 - I agree with GSP. Could you imagine seeing a BJ Penn/Joe Stevenson type bloodbath in women MMA? I wouldn't enjoy it

even if its period blood?
Wtf lol. I agree they are amazing athletes but i dont enjoy watching it. Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.