UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> GSP-'Married' to his job, denies Mandy Moore rumor

11/16/12 8:39 AM
Ignore | Vote Down | Vote Up
Underground Blog
1292 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MixedMartialArts.com

Watch UFC 154 PPV Live on The UG!

UFC welterweight champion Georges St-Pierre said 'e felt like a tape recorder after answering endless identical media questions leading up to Saturday night's showdown with UFC Interim champion Carlos Condit.

So Ariel Helwani switched things up.

GSP thinks:
•Judging is a bigger problem in MMA than reffing.
•Biggest thing he missed is the pre fight feeling of pressure.
•On Rory MacDonald's fashion sense: "It's his body, if he likes it, it's good for him."
•Outside of MMA the one thing he wants to do is go back in time to the Cretaceous Era, so see a Tyranosaurus Rex.
•And of course the biggest question on everyone's mind with Anderson Silva showing up - Is he dating actress Mandy Moore? The PEOPLE magazine's Most Beautiful list member is a massive UFC fan, and female. GSP is a massive female fan favorite. Rumors floated that the two were involved, but the Canadian shot them down. "No, it's not true," said GSP. "I have no idea (where the rumor started), it was a rumor and it was all over the internet. No, she's an actress, Hollywood, and, no, I'm married with my job right now."

11/16/12 8:50 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Mit
28 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

LOL...I love GSPs english...I'm married with my job.....
11/16/12 8:56 AM
john joe
401 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Fighters Only, web monkey
mandy would need to really hit the sunbed hard to catch his eye i think
11/16/12 8:59 AM
Joe Sons nuts
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

It's silly bringing life to this 8 year old rumor again. Mandy was probably paid to go to those events at the time, considering she hasn't been on one since when, 05?

GSP hardly does any interviews. Every minute you can get with him is very valuable, and this is the shit Helwani feels is proper to bring up on a rare occasion like this?

No wonder GSP avoids the press. I would have asked him if he finds Anderson Silva to be a hypocrite, given he asks GSP to go through a sacrifice he himself isn't prepared to do.

11/16/12 9:17 AM
CoreNobody
8 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

sub67 - I didn't watch the video but I read the synapsis here.

I couldn't help but read GSP's replies with a shitty french canadian accent, Anybody else have this problem or am I just crazy?
I always do the same Phone Post
11/16/12 9:23 AM
MostLegit
19 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Joe Sons nuts -
john joe - mandy would need to really hit the sunbed hard to catch his eye i think

Or maybe. Just maybe...

grow a cock?

We are yet to see GSP with as much as a date. It's been like 6 countdown shows where you see his opponents with their wifes/girlfriends and kids, while GSP stays alone at home. Weird.
I always assumed he was discreet to not tarnish his image while going tiger woods crazy behind closed doors.
Phone Post
11/16/12 9:23 AM
T Bag

Isn't Mandy Moore married to Ryan Adams??
11/16/12 9:25 AM
jiujitsu100
5 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ok this person knows gsp. The ones who think he is gay don't!
11/16/12 9:26 AM
jiujitsu100
5 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

jiujitsu100 - Ok this person knows gsp. The ones who think he is gay don't!

I mean the one who the comment about the sunbed.
11/16/12 9:44 AM
r_o_y

T Bag - Isn't Mandy Moore married to Ryan Adams??

last time i heard she was
11/16/12 9:48 AM
gusto

not that there is anything wrong with "being married to your job"
11/16/12 9:49 AM
Bjacks12
17 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

T Bag - Isn't Mandy Moore married to Ryan Adams??
Yes. And by looking at there exchanges on twitter they seem happy. Phone Post
11/16/12 9:49 AM
Ninja Tea Party

I assumed GSP was gay, and that's not intended as any sort of insult either, it's just his manner. Or does he have a reputation as a bit of a ladies' man?
11/16/12 9:54 AM
thefightingsheep
19 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

GSP seems to have a good perspective on his career and the celebrity that goes with it. Maybe he's "hiding" something, but it could also be that he is wisely going down the path Lennox Lewis did and keeping his private life completely private until his career is over. People thought Lennox must have been gay or weird or secretly married to Serena Williams....but now he is married with four children.
11/16/12 9:54 AM
Mit
28 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

jiujitsu100 - 
jiujitsu100 - Ok this person knows gsp. The ones who think he is gay don't!

I mean the one who the comment about the sunbed.

This
11/16/12 9:59 AM
sideeffect

It's common knowledge GSP rolls deep with the sistas. If you have any doubt ask Mr. International Phone Post
11/16/12 10:11 AM
Kirik
2054 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Follow me, on Twitter
sub67 - I didn't watch the video but I read the synapsis here.

I couldn't help but read GSP's replies with a shitty french canadian accent, Anybody else have this problem or am I just crazy?

I do the same thing - can't help it :-)

11/16/12 10:27 AM
KidPittsburgh
1230 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I read it as Rogan's impression of GSP, not on purpose though. I'm just from Pittsburgh and am stupid by proxy.
11/16/12 10:28 AM
bubkusjones
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

T Bag - Isn't Mandy Moore married to Ryan Adams??

Yup. Just goes to show how low key they're keeping it, which is probably a good sign for it's longevity.
11/16/12 10:56 AM
cantuna4u
24 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

e might be a hermaphrodite! Then e would not need a lady or a man. But wait... that might mean e would need both a man and a woman. oly cow! This shit is deep. Phone Post
11/16/12 12:18 PM
un3rgr0und

GSP needs to tap that ass, shit I know I would....OHHHHHH YEAHHHHH
11/16/12 12:19 PM
The Machinist
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The fact he doesn't even know Mandy Moore is married (which he would use as the first excuse if he did), means they do not know each other.
11/16/12 12:47 PM
deadlysyn

Anyone find it strange that GSP is never really seen with a "GirlFriend"??? I know the so called rumor that he's into sister things has been floating around however as with the picture posted on this forum which was taken a few years ago nothing really has popped up since. Most guys no matter how dedicated still hook up with women, doesn't mean they need to have a girlfriend but you know they are hooking up, GSP on the other hand especially because he has tons of women that would throw themselves at him............maybe he's trying to keep something "else" on the DL, just saying things that make you go hmmmm.... Nothing wrong with "alternative intrest" but I think there is enough signs to point out that is a possiblity. 

11/16/12 12:52 PM
PayItForward
191 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Maybe if her name was R'Mandee Moore.
11/16/12 12:58 PM
Ludelow

it should not matter, you want to see him fight or not!

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.