UnderGround Forums

Kickboxing UnderGround >> Need gear advice

11/16/12 2:24 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
OMGoplata
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Well a few months ago my car was broken into and they stole my gym bag with all my gear.
So I'm looking to start buying all new gear to get back in the gym and just wanted to get input on some good products. I had Top Ten shin guard an headgear and Fighting gloves liked them all just utopia why everyone else recommends
-headgear
-gloves
- shin guards
Preciate the input fellas Phone Post
11/16/12 2:28 PM
OMGoplata
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Likes them all just wondering what everyone else recommends*
Damn autocorrect Phone Post
11/21/12 12:33 AM
soreshins
187 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Head - Fairtex
Gloves - Raja
Shins - Top King or Sandee Phone Post
11/22/12 7:54 PM
mike_rizzo
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

OMGoplata - Well a few months ago my car was broken into and they stole my gym bag with all my gear.
So I'm looking to start buying all new gear to get back in the gym and just wanted to get input on some good products. I had Top Ten shin guard an headgear and Fighting gloves liked them all just utopia why everyone else recommends
-headgear
-gloves
- shin guards
Preciate the input fellas Phone Post
same exact thing happened to me. i really dont know why anyone would want my smelly ass gear. but i ended up buying tuf wear headgear and shinguards, rival gloves, shock doctor jock strap and cup and shock doctor mouth guard. i like everything except the shin guards. the combat sport slip on ones were my fav Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.