UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Condit: I'm going to finish Georges

11/17/12 12:03 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
MasterofMartialArts
119 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Where are all the Condit fans? Phone Post
11/17/12 1:14 AM
Avenged MOFO
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Yeah lol. Everyone who has good striking says Phone Post
11/17/12 1:38 AM
BlueNamer
18 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

i still cannot believe all the condit hate STILL! it's amazing.  i'm a huge diaz fan, but jesus christ can we all just realize that ONE fight is not indicitive of this dude's style? he did what he had to do to get the win against nick.  his name is the natural born killer, and he has owned that name his entire career.  Carlos is going to come into this fight to finish, and if he doesn't get that done - he will lose.  simple as that, and i cannot wait.

11/17/12 2:20 AM
tres_equis_666
34 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

"I'll put my hands up, put my chin down, and I'm gonna try to bury this motherfucker."

"as long as I'm breathing, as long as I'm conscious, I'm coming for him. They're gonna have to carry me out the Octagon."

Sure Carlos.

DrEvilRiiiight.jpg Phone Post
11/17/12 2:28 AM
tres_equis_666
34 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

BlueNamer -

i still cannot believe all the condit hate STILL! it's amazing.  i'm a huge diaz fan, but jesus christ can we all just realize that ONE fight is not indicitive of this dude's style? he did what he had to do to get the win against nick.  his name is the natural born killer, and he has owned that name his entire career.  Carlos is going to come into this fight to finish, and if he doesn't get that done - he will lose.  simple as that, and i cannot wait.

Not really. Before the Diaz fight EVERYONE knows Carlos will try to take your head off.

After that fight, his performance just cast a small doubt as to how he will fight.

You can't blame fans if they think there's a chance that Carlos will gameplan. After all, he has proven that he will do it if necessary.

I hope he'll bring back the NBK, but everyone including Carlos himself knows that the moment he gets in TD range, GSP will be all over that ass. Literally. Phone Post
11/17/12 5:33 PM
Fabefromfort
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Yeah, I think Carlos takes this one in a barnburner. It will be eventful, especially if Georges even think about finishing as he has been talking letely. That will be a huge mistake, because you can be sure Carlos will be looking to finish. Georges finishing specataculrly is a dream for the UFC, especially in the fan-base downturn of recent PPVs,etc.. I am a GSP fan, I am Canadian, but, really I think he loses this one just because Georges is made for Condit. Believe me, I know fighting. Georges won't go down easy, but, if he gets into any kind of trouble he will get finished. The layoff is an adversary, just enough for Carlos to land some jabs, and a powershot. Georges has never had an easy fight, he always gets banged up. In all his wins he looks like he just got hammered it seems. Even little guys like Penn, and Serra who are not true welters, but, smaller, give Georges trouble or worse, Knock him right out. This Carlos is legit, and should never have been picked for an opponent. It's OK though, because if Georges loses badly, it takes the lustre off of Silva-Georges, and puts it square on Silva-Jones. No ifs, ands, or buts. I will not see Georges- Silva. That was a superfight 3 years ago. Not anymore. And even then I think Silva is too big. He just wants to fight Georges because Georges cannot Knock him out, or even threaten him in any way. Thats the way Anderson Silva rolls. No challenges. If Georges wins in any way, the UFC will try to cash in on GSP-Silva anyway, I think. I just hope GSP walks away.Everyone else does ( Walk away from challenges,or superfights, as Jones, and Siva insist on doing ). I'm hoping for Georges, but don't see it. I'm just wondering what the UFC will do afterward. It just seems the UFC is more of a Circus, or at best WWE incarnated lately. The Fertittas, and Dana are just trying any shoop shenanigan, circus tent, carnival trick to get your cash it seems for little or nothing in return. This Card has a little bit of something. All the last three have had virtually zero, so I've missed them all.
11/17/12 5:39 PM
UGCTT_Molsonmuscle360
209 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Paragraphs.  How do they work?

11/17/12 5:41 PM
6ULDV8
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Of course you are Carlos....Of course you are

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.