Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
SpiritualElixir
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Not cool

Bittersweet development Phone Post
11/16/12 9:33 PM
French Fries Malone
11 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Sometimes these things happen in mma Phone Post
11/16/12 9:36 PM
Silverball
18 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I wouldn't say robbed, but I didn't agree with the decision. Phone Post
11/16/12 9:39 PM
Immaculata
71 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

He did cut Triloni and get a last second TD w/ air, but the Judges got it wrong. Triloni won that fight.
11/16/12 9:41 PM
butcher4
9 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Close fight, Tirloni threw hard in the third but he didn't land anything significant.
11/16/12 9:41 PM
caposa
1606 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Can't call such a close fight a robbery, but It should have went the other way.

11/16/12 9:51 PM
butcher4
9 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

also who the hell let NPD back
11/16/12 10:08 PM
stevia's sex slave
64 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I was just going to make this thread. Horrible judging, I am fuming right now. Tirloni is a killer, and he got shafted out of a guaranteed tournament win. Tirloni vs Chandler is an extremely interesting fight, everyone else in the tournament will just get squashed by him.

I feel bad for Tirloni, hopefully he doesn't lose much momentum after this shit. Phone Post
11/16/12 10:14 PM
UGCTT_chuckles1
185 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I had Triloni up 29-28. He did really well in the second, third, and even some parts of the first round. Phone Post
11/16/12 10:21 PM
FixedPartialArts

Edited: 11/16/12 10:22 PM
Robbed is not hyperbole in this case. There is no disputing how rounds 2 and 3 should have been scored. Tirloni came forward and clubbed Jansen with more plentiful and impactful shots. And 2 judges give Jansen round 3 on a belly to back TD at the end which Tirloni bounced right back up from. That was a huge factor in the 1st round in the eyes of the judges as well, in addition to a superficial jab/straight left knockdown which Tirloni also bounced right back up from. Surrounding that Tirloni landed the more impactful and plentiful strikes as well. He should have won round 1 as well. Judges in this sport are such a freaking joke. All they remember is the end of rounds, who had the TD edge, and favor Americans. Tirloni should have won 10 more thousand, been a favorite for 50K in the finale, and been in line for the title shot. I lost a significant amount of money on this fight for me, but he was the one who was screwed the most.
11/16/12 10:24 PM
epwar
658 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Yeah, that was some bullshit.

11/16/12 10:40 PM
FixedPartialArts

butcher4 - Close fight, Tirloni threw hard in the third but he didn't land anything significant.

On what basis are you making this statement? The basis that Jansen has an iron chin so he didn't show too many ill effects from the strikes? That doesn't mean they didn't hurt him. Some of the guys who are worst off from the head trauma they suffered in their football careers never reported any concussions. Sub-concussive hits, like the ones Tirloni delivered, could wind up having an effect on Jansen down the line. I hate to look at the criteria of who won a match in such a morbid fashion, but that is the reality. The guy who won a fight is the guy you'd rather be afterward. I'd rather be Tirloni after that fight. I'm not even convinced he was hurt on the knockdown in the 1st. It was a jab/straight left which he bounced right back up from. Tirloni was landing clubbing shots to Jansen's dome all night.
11/16/12 11:35 PM
SpiritualElixir

DasRy Phone Post
11/17/12 12:13 PM
SpiritualElixir

I mean it just makes you sick

Tirloni wears his heart on his sleeve and he fought with everything he had nothing against Jansen but for Tirloni to be robbed like that kills the greatness of that fight. He earned his right to move on to his biggest career fight and horrendous judges took it away from him. Fucked up Phone Post
11/17/12 12:22 PM
stevia's sex slave
64 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

SpiritualElixir - I mean it just makes you sick

Tirloni wears his heart on his sleeve and he fought with everything he had nothing against Jansen but for Tirloni to be robbed like that kills the greatness of that fight. He earned his right to move on to his biggest career fight and horrendous judges took it away from him. Fucked up Phone Post
This. Phone Post
11/17/12 1:19 PM
mchase126
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Agree with most of this. Both guys were bangin', but Tirloni was landing harder and more frequently and stuffing pretty much all of Jansen's TD attempts. 1st could have been Jansen's, but 2nd and 3rd were pretty clear for Tirloni IMO. Phone Post
11/17/12 1:44 PM
UGCTT_Reco Groman
113 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

It makes you sick?

Sensationalize much, Narly?

I gave the fight to Tirloni, but robbed?

I knew the fight was going to split, and had no idea which way the judges were going to score it. Needless to say, he's fun to watch. And I'm not sick from it. Phone Post
11/17/12 2:23 PM
stevia's sex slave

UGCTT_Reco Groman -

It makes you sick?

Sensationalize much, Narly?

I gave the fight to Tirloni, but robbed?

I knew the fight was going to split, and had no idea which way the judges were going to score it. Needless to say, he's fun to watch. And I'm not sick from it. Phone Post
I am. A prospect's career got totally derailed because a couple of judges are completely incompetent. I'm not saying that was the worst decision ever, but nobody who watched that fight could have scored it for Jansen. Phone Post
11/17/12 2:44 PM
SpiritualElixir

Hey man reco has been trolling in my threads for months he has even multiple times graphically insulted my Mom as well

Stevia is someone who sees the big picture

That unfair loss is a out and out crime to Tirloni

Despite being a high level fighter I bet with overhead he makes jack shit. The amount of training he has been going through and the guts he illustrated during the fight can climb mountains.

To then have to go back to winning another bellator non tourny fight to then having to win consecutive fights in the next bellator tourny to even make the finals means that it could be another 2 years for him to even be in the same position. And that's provided he has no injuries. Without a doubt anyone who fights realizes what a stalling impact this has on Tirlonis career. I feel for the guy.

The judging in MMA is ruining the sport.

So evident Phone Post
11/17/12 3:00 PM
UGCTT_Reco Groman
113 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Sadly not a top 50 bad decision this year. The judging has been poor to say the least. But this fight in no way was an out and out robbery. Like I said, I judged for Tirloni 29-28.

And feel free to post the comment you are speaking of in reference to your mother...lets see it.

Reveal. Phone Post
11/17/12 3:25 PM
SpiritualElixir

It's on my NPD account

You do realize it's no secret Their are posters here who will back that uo

The fact is you are a coward troll got in my threads and on multiple occasions you insulted my family

Your just a insecure coward NoDoubt Phone Post
11/17/12 3:31 PM
UGCTT_Reco Groman

SpiritualElixir - It's on my NPD account

You do realize it's no secret Their are posters here who will back that uo

The fact is you are a coward troll got in my threads and on multiple occasions you insulted my family

Your just a insecure coward NoDoubt Phone Post
Reveal the post. Otherwise, STFU and stay on topic. Phone Post
11/17/12 3:36 PM
SpiritualElixir

Fuck yourself you piece of shit

On my NPD account you trolled on my threads and graphically insulted my Mom on multiple occasions. You ca n deny it, weak cowards like you usually do. But you said I have saved the emails I have sent to Kirik. You only stopped after he suspended you.

Your a life loser so that's how you go. You piece of shit

DasRy Phone Post
11/17/12 3:42 PM
mestregruber
111 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I thought Tirloni won 2 and 3, so did the announcers. Close fight and very entertaining Phone Post
11/17/12 3:56 PM
SpiritualElixir

Props I saw the fight the same meste

YouBet Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.