UnderGround Forums

OtherGround Forums >> Going to Thailand AMA and TME

11/16/12 10:16 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
BrunoMcGyver
228 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Just booked a ticket arriving in Chiang Mai on January 22 via Kuala Lumpur.

Planning on staying Chiang Mai for a few days before going up to Pai, where I'll likely do 4 weeks of MT at Charn Chai gym.

I wanna do other stuff but I'll have a look at wanna do from now til then.

I know there's a few of you here who've been/live in Thailand (ie. Galt etc), so if ya wanna spread me ya wisdom, I'd appreciate it.

Cheers and I'm excited!!!
11/16/12 10:18 PM
Pessimist_Pete
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

when did you first realize you're a pedophile? Phone Post
11/16/12 10:20 PM
BrunoMcGyver
228 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

When I saw your mum butt fucking a black guy in a bag of rice.

Next question.
11/16/12 10:21 PM
KneebarKing

Tiger Kingdom. Lots of fun.

If you get a chance to hit the islands, I recommend Koh Phangan, and the Ocean Garden Hotel. Phone Post
soliak
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Enjoy the tight assholes there. No matter how much those blokes get fucked, as long as your slanging a big Aussie donga it's tight as hell!

Pessimist_Pete

lol. Phone Post
11/16/12 10:24 PM
BrunoMcGyver

I'm not really big on Asian women, so any pussy I get will be western backpacker pussy, which is always awesome anyway ;)
11/16/12 10:34 PM
soliak
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

BrunoMcGyver - I'm not really big on Asian women, so any pussy I get will be western backpacker pussy, which is always awesome anyway ;)

Why not? It's like banging a 12 year old without the jail time.

11/16/12 10:39 PM
El Refe
5 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Doing mt? Phone Post
11/16/12 10:56 PM
BrunoMcGyver

soliak they just aren't my cup of tea mate. Filipinas are hot imo, but east asians (ie with slanted eyes and high cheekbones) just don't do it for me.

El Refe - Yup, I plan to. Most likely going to Charn Chai in Pai. The main guy there seems like a good bloke and he's trained/tought in Netherlands with Melvin Manhoef and a few other such guys and in Australia, not to mention Thailand.
11/16/12 11:02 PM
x FOX x
8 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Elephant nature park, it's a sanctuary so no abuse there fuck all those cunty abusive places. Doi Suthep is legit too. Chia Yia (sp) is fun to train at too Phone Post
11/16/12 11:07 PM
Tommy Gunnz
117 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

i went to bangkok and phuket over the summer. very interesting place for sure Phone Post
11/17/12 12:52 AM
BrunoMcGyver

Tommy Gunnz -  i went to bangkok and phuket over the summer. very interesting place for sure Phone Post

lol interesting as in cool or as in fucked up?
11/17/12 1:00 AM
soreshins
169 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Spent a lot of time training in Phuket - longest was for 6 months. Been to Chang Mai a couple if times and really enjoyed it. Would move over there in a heartbeat. Just be a friendly guy to everyone and don't be a drunken farang idiot and you will get on great. Phone Post
11/17/12 1:05 AM
BrunoMcGyver

soreshins -  Spent a lot of time training in Phuket - longest was for 6 months. Been to Chang Mai a couple if times and really enjoyed it. Would move over there in a heartbeat. Just be a friendly guy to everyone and don't be a drunken farang idiot and you will get on great. Phone Post

True that. I don't really drink much nowadays. Even though I love Chang, I'll never drink more than a beer per sesh cos the '(C)hangover is the most fucked up shit ever.

Right now my plan is to go Chiang Mai couple days, Pai for a month MT training (prolly have a weekend in Mae Hong Son during this), Laos for a week or two, Isaan for a week or so, Bangkok couple days, southern Thai couple of days, then through Malaysia down to Singapore before going back home.

I dont think Ill have the time nor money for that, so it might have to be what I said up to Laos, then Bangkok, southern Thai then fly to Singapore for couple days (I love SG), then back home.
11/17/12 1:06 AM
Ham and Egger
182 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

6 days till I leave as well. Fuckin psyched. Phone Post
11/17/12 1:07 AM
BrunoMcGyver

Ham and Egger -  6 days till I leave as well. Fuckin psyched. Phone Post

Nice, where abouts and for how long?

Let us know how ya go mate!
11/17/12 1:14 AM
Ham and Egger
182 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

BrunoMcGyver -

Landing in Bangkok on the 22nd. Gonna check out pattaya, ayuatha and maybe angor wat. Then up to Chang Mai for Loy kratong. Will have to head back to take finals early December. Phone Post
11/17/12 1:16 AM
PoWdA101
390 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

No matter how good she looks, she is a man. Phone Post
11/17/12 7:06 AM
BrunoMcGyver

Ham and Egger - 
BrunoMcGyver -

Landing in Bangkok on the 22nd. Gonna check out pattaya, ayuatha and maybe angor wat. Then up to Chang Mai for Loy kratong. Will have to head back to take finals early December. Phone Post

Nice! Sounds action packed. Hope ya have an awesome time!
11/17/12 2:47 PM
OctaviousBP

Ham and Egger - 
BrunoMcGyver -

Make SURE you're at Mae Jo university in Chiang Mai the evening of November 30th. It's absolutely amazing. Bring a camera.

I would try and get there around 5 and try and find a place to park.
11/17/12 3:10 PM
Ham and Egger

OctaviousBP - 
Ham and Egger - 
BrunoMcGyver -

Make SURE you're at Mae Jo university in Chiang Mai the evening of November 30th. It's absolutely amazing. Bring a camera.

I would try and get there around 5 and try and find a place to park.

Man thanks so much. This is exactly the kind of info Ive been looking for.
11/17/12 3:13 PM
Ham and Egger

BrunoMcGyver - 
Ham and Egger - 
BrunoMcGyver -

Nice! Sounds action packed. Hope ya have an awesome time!

You too! Ill prolly PM Galt for a beer while Im there. Dont be afraid to hit me up if you get some free time. I had wanted to get a group of OGers together to have lunch at Joks kitchen but I dont think we could get in this late in the game.
11/17/12 3:15 PM
Delorian
204 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I was stalked by a ladyboy when I was at Pattaya Beach.  So, uhm, watch out for that.  

11/17/12 3:19 PM
Windfall
128 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I arrive in Bangkok about... Dec 1st-or-so...

I have talked to Galt a bunch via gmail over the last few months... let's do this!

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.