UnderGround Forums

OtherGround Forums >> Going to Thailand AMA and TME

1/9/13 3:32 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
BrunoMcGyver
241 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Hoping this pain in my left calve goes away before I start training in Pai. It's starting to fuckin worry me a bit. Ah well.
1/10/13 2:18 AM
CHILLITACO
701 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Hey I need a favor!

Windfall or anyone still over in TL if you go past a suzuki, honda, or yamaha dealership. (New motorcycle) can you let me know if they have big cruisers for sale there like 1200cc or over (they look like the below pic). And roughly how much baht.(Just a rough price will do)

Ive tried online and can only find harleys for some reason, it's almost like they don't seem to sell them there? At least the online sites ive tried only have scooters galore.

I need to know to see if it's cheaper to ship mine over with my stuff or just buy another (if I can) when I get there.

Thanks so much (if you pass a dealership)

Phone Post
1/12/13 2:00 AM
Windfall
154 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I am pretty nub when it comes to automotive stuff... so not sure I am your guy. I do pass a Lexus dealer somewhat frequently by Asok... I don't think I see those other ones.
1/12/13 10:22 PM
Windfall
154 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Friend of a friend said he 'knows a guy' who 'runs a service' where they do day trips to Cambodia where you get a 60-day visa.

B.S. ?
1/12/13 11:12 PM
Windfall

get at me
1/12/13 11:41 PM
BrunoMcGyver
241 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

how easy is it to get a mobile over there? i don't want anything fancy, cheap motherfucker i can use and give to someone when i leave since i won't need it back in oz.
1/12/13 11:52 PM
BrunoMcGyver

Cool!
1/13/13 12:01 AM
Windfall

Galt - saved your nr. I'll give you a ring around 1800 tonight, my friends dog is really cute and cute dogs attract cute girls :)

I'm in. Did you have a spot in mind?
1/13/13 12:50 AM
Windfall

Now I'm a bit scared.

Galt - lets utilize this puppeh to attract vibrant brown girls.

No fighting tonight!
1/13/13 1:27 PM
Windfall

LOL @ thisGalt troll.

Tells me he fucks trannys on the regular.

Then tells me I have a gay face. Asks me if I'm gay.

Flirts with all the fattest girls (30+ single momgs) at Nanana)

Then leaves me to walk home alone from Soi Cowboy at 1am.

Anyway... Galt you gonna alanyze the girl I been sam
1/13/13 1:31 PM
Sackhole
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

pattaya-addicts.com.

Read it. Live it.
1/13/13 9:38 PM
Windfall

Ok I did not end my post while 100% conscious... should have said:

"Anyway... Galt, you gonna analyze the girl I been smashing?"
1/14/13 4:54 AM
CHILLITACO
701 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

BrunoMcGyver - how easy is it to get a mobile over there? i don't want anything fancy, cheap motherfucker i can use and give to someone when i leave since i won't need it back in oz.
You can pick em up for like $10-15 aus.

Thanks re the bike anyhow guy's.

Sounds like you're having fun =o Phone Post
1/14/13 5:03 AM
BrunoMcGyver

One week to go now. Woooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
1/14/13 10:40 AM
Windfall

Galt, maybe we'll do a Cambo hop together. My visa expires the 30th.

Tentative plan...

* Do my hop the 29th-ish
* Possibly do Cebu, Phillippines on February 14th-ish. Phill gives you 21 days... maybe stay whole time.
* Back to BK early March... stay a month...
* Hop to ???? (Cambodia?? Vietman?? Indonesia??) Stay there a few weeks? Is staying in Cambodia pretty derp? Phnom Penh? Can I be a King there for a couple weeks, and safely smash trannys? Or will I get murdered?
* Back to BK... get a 1 year Visa... teach cute brown girls to speak English.
1/14/13 10:48 AM
Windfall

I know you hate the interwebs, Galt... but

My dateinasia acct is exploding right now. Seriously having 4 conversions with new girls. 1 is from Indonesia, coming to visit here in a couple weeks.
1/14/13 11:11 AM
Fight! UK Online
197 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Thread makes me miss Thailand, and particularly legit Thai food (but that could be because I'm dieting for a fight).

1/14/13 11:43 AM
Windfall

Girl from Phillippines just randomly writes me and calls me "babaero".

http://tagaloglang.com/Tagalog-English-Dictionary/English-Translation-of-Tagalog-Word/babaero.html

There are no girls in Poipet on the site... prob cuz you have to be 18... and have a computer.
1/16/13 3:18 AM
Windfall

Galt, what is the Cambodia-hop company you use? They have a website?
1/16/13 6:02 AM
Fight! UK Online
197 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Galt - Not to be an asshole but I'm gonna go get some Pad Thai with shrimp, at 2330 in the evening :)

Motherfucker!

1/16/13 6:42 AM
Windfall

Edited: 01/16/13 6:47 AM
Galt - I don't use a company. The guys name is Phalla, he should be on the Thai side during the day: 08 1683 43 18. Make sure to say Hello from me :)

Er, then what *bus* do you take?

And you literally just show up there, and he is there every day? Or you always ask him ahead of time? And how much do you pay him?
1/16/13 7:15 AM
Windfall

Also, this website is blocked in Thailand... I can get to it by connecting to my work VPN.

http://www.sunbeltlegaladvisors.com/

This is the company you wish you used? Being blocked by Thai govt? This concerns me...
1/16/13 1:13 PM
Ham and Egger
85 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Galt - Not to be an asshole but I'm gonna go get some Pad Thai with shrimp, at 2330 in the evening :)

ARG! The stand right outside Laithai guesthouse had the best pad thai Ive ever had for 50 cents American. I come back here and have to deal with a lesser product for 12 bucks.
1/16/13 1:15 PM
Ham and Egger
85 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

BrunoMcGyver - how easy is it to get a mobile over there? i don't want anything fancy, cheap motherfucker i can use and give to someone when i leave since i won't need it back in oz.

You can bring your phone and buy a local sim card for cheap cheap from 7 11.
1/16/13 5:14 PM
mcheezy
6 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 01/17/13 3:02 AM
Sub

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.