UnderGround Forums

OtherGround Forums >> Going to Thailand AMA and TME

1/27/13 6:33 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
BrunoMcGyver
282 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Thanks man. I just hope there's no problems with the Western Union transfer and I can get the money okay. I'll be pretty fucked otherwise.
1/27/13 6:38 AM
Random Moniker
142 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'm sure the WU transfer will be fine mate. It's been a few years since I've used it but it was no dramas. Picked my money up at a 7/11 on Ko Tao 15 minutes after it was sent.

I think your folks can do it online if you don't want to wait until Tuesday.

Good to hear your holiday is back on track! Enjoy your traneing.
1/27/13 6:44 AM
BrunoMcGyver
282 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

My folks aren't computer literate. That's what comes with being brought up in pre-democracy Portugal and deciding not to adapt with the times lol.

Still, I can easily wait til Tuesday. I've paid for my room and Thai shorts (290 baht! Awesome!). Still got about 2500 baht left and, outside paying for my training and 70 baht for laundry, only need to buy food til then.
1/27/13 6:52 AM
Random Moniker
142 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

It'd be a stretch for my folks too mate.

Yeah, you'll be sweet. 2500 is heaps.
1/27/13 6:58 AM
Random Moniker

Gold
1/27/13 7:05 AM
And Wagners Cut
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

If there was a ladyboy pretty enough I'd seriously consider letting her fuck me.

Does that make me gay? Phone Post
1/27/13 7:40 AM
Random Moniker

Edited: 01/27/13 7:40 AM
Normally it would. But Thailand is not real life.
1/27/13 7:49 AM
Random Moniker

And your offer mate.
1/27/13 8:01 AM
Pratty
23 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Loved Pai. Was there in may. Spent over a week there Phone Post
1/27/13 11:45 PM
BrunoMcGyver

Got fuckin chased by about 4 dogs near my guesthouse at like 10.30pm last night. I bumped into some people I met in Chiang Mai around town and ended up having street food and stuff. I didn't wanna be out too late because of training so I decided to walk home. The place I'm staying is about 1km outside the main part of Pai, next to the gym.

I ran back into town like a motherfucker. Was traumitised as fuck ey. Ended up going into a pub and paying a barman 100 baht to drive me in his moped. Dogs tend to not go apeshit if you're in a moped. Looks like I'm gonna have to rent one! But still, I was fucking pretty worked up. Wanted to book a flight home asap cos I didn't wanna go through that again lol.

Still, I grew some balls and went to training this morning. I'm gonna be sore like a motherfucker, got grazes on my feet, shins, knees and elbows but I fuckin lovin it, good people trainers and training partners.

I could tell they were frustrated by me sometimes, because I have this stupid tendency to get anxious and keep getting shit wrong even through they show me the right way lol. But they were cool about it. Met some guys staying at the same guesthouse, it's only ppl staying at the gym who stay at this place so we all have a common bond. Lovin it.

FRAT over wooooooooo!
1/27/13 11:49 PM
BrunoMcGyver

Fearless Winker - 
Fearless Winker - 

Glad things are looking up for you Bruno, take care and enjoy your stay.

You know what? (Cap this someone) if the WU transfer doesnt get through, Ill fucking sort you out on Thursday (payday:) for a week and I know youre the kind of cunt that will pay me back as soon as he can.

Hold me to that and quote my post if you like.

Thanks man. Do you know me in real life and are hiding behind an alias or something? lol

Just saying because I actually am the type to pay ppl back as soon as I have the money handy. If ppl do good to me then I'll do better to them.

Anyway. While I really appreciate the offer, I have heaps of ppl back home offered to help me. It's actually been fucking humbling. One of my good mates messaged me saying if I wanted the money sooner he'd be more than happy to do an online transfer to me. Was really humbling to know there's ppl out there who legit care for me.

I think someone's starting to peel onions up in this bitch.
1/27/13 11:51 PM
BrunoMcGyver

Pratty -  Loved Pai. Was there in may. Spent over a week there Phone Post

Yeh man. It's not quite Thailand, it's like it's own world imo. In the main town you have all these hippy pubs and eateries and ppl with tatts and then in the middle of it all, what do you have? A great big fucking mosque!

Love it.
1/27/13 11:52 PM
Windfall
155 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Galt - Windfall: Phil the perv seems like he been there banged that.

Are you assuming, or did you ask him! And recently? (like in the past week or 2) Or long ago!
1/28/13 12:01 AM
Random Moniker

BrunoMcGyver - Got fuckin chased by about 4 dogs near my guesthouse at like 10.30pm last night. I bumped into some people I met in Chiang Mai around town and ended up having street food and stuff. I didn't wanna be out too late because of training so I decided to walk home. The place I'm staying is about 1km outside the main part of Pai, next to the gym.

I ran back into town like a motherfucker. Was traumitised as fuck ey. Ended up going into a pub and paying a barman 100 baht to drive me in his moped. Dogs tend to not go apeshit if you're in a moped. Looks like I'm gonna have to rent one! But still, I was fucking pretty worked up. Wanted to book a flight home asap cos I didn't wanna go through that again lol.

Still, I grew some balls and went to training this morning. I'm gonna be sore like a motherfucker, got grazes on my feet, shins, knees and elbows but I fuckin lovin it, good people trainers and training partners.

I could tell they were frustrated by me sometimes, because I have this stupid tendency to get anxious and keep getting shit wrong even through they show me the right way lol. But they were cool about it. Met some guys staying at the same guesthouse, it's only ppl staying at the gym who stay at this place so we all have a common bond. Lovin it.

FRAT over wooooooooo!

Sounds like a great experience for you mate. You're going to be chill as fuck when you get back to Australia and its first world problems.
1/28/13 12:18 AM
BrunoMcGyver

Random Moniker - 
BrunoMcGyver - Got fuckin chased by about 4 dogs near my guesthouse at like 10.30pm last night. I bumped into some people I met in Chiang Mai around town and ended up having street food and stuff. I didn't wanna be out too late because of training so I decided to walk home. The place I'm staying is about 1km outside the main part of Pai, next to the gym.

FRAT over wooooooooo!

Sounds like a great experience for you mate. You're going to be chill as fuck when you get back to Australia and its first world problems.

Haha true. I'm already pretty mellow, but I am the worst at facing any kind of adversity. I'm way too simple minded for that. But the thing is life's sometimes not as straight forward as it should be.

Shit does go down and running away from it may work in your favour, but sticking out will work out even better.

I'm guessing you're no stranger to Thailand either, amirite?
1/28/13 12:24 AM
Random Moniker

Been there quite a few times mate. Me and the mrs will be heading back in March!

Can't. Fucking. Wait.
1/28/13 12:37 AM
BrunoMcGyver

Sweet! Where bouts ya headed?
1/28/13 12:53 AM
Random Moniker

Bit limited by time so we're just doing Bangkok and Hua Hin. Mayhem and relaxation in equal measure.

One day I'll buy a place in Thailand. One day...
1/28/13 1:51 AM
Windfall
155 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Galt - 
Windfall - 
Galt - Windfall: Phil the perv seems like he been there banged that.

Are you assuming, or did you ask him! And recently? (like in the past week or 2) Or long ago!

Assuming. I'll go over and ask him but that pervert won't give an answer you can trust anyway.

Just asked him and his response was "why does he want to know?" My response was "So, like a little girl you answer a question with a question" - Exactly.

I'd stay away from any chick he's been in contact with dude. He brings sleaze to a different level even from bkk.

Emailed you privately just now.
1/29/13 1:25 AM
BrunoMcGyver

dang bro that sucks.

ive been waiting all day from word from family that they've sent the money via Western Union. getting more anxious as the day progresses lol. hopefully they get to me within the next half hour i wanna go to MT training at 3 lol
1/29/13 2:52 AM
Windfall

Hey, if I have a 30 day tourist Visa (attained via arriving by plane) - can I extend this at Immigration? (for 30 days)

Or can I only do that with a 60 day tourist Visa?
1/30/13 1:41 PM
Windfall

Anyone want to watch the Super Bowl? I was at Sports Corner tonight (with a new friend from my Visa run) and I noticed they had a sign on the door... said something like... "Super Bowl party starts at 4:30 AM Feb 4th".

Is there a place(s) 'to be' for this?
1/30/13 5:23 PM
CWolvie
13 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Huntsman - 
CWolvie - in. I'm heading to thailand next april after i goto cobrinhia's in feb/march
Are you there over Songkran? Been Thailand twice for Songkran and its fucking crazy/awesome, especially in Bangkok!!! Phone Post

Ohh man, i'll just miss it. I'm going to go to coachella. I might have to go back the following year
1/30/13 7:42 PM
Random Moniker

Did you get your money Bruno?
1/30/13 10:18 PM
BrunoMcGyver

Random Moniker - Did you get your money Bruno?

Yeh mate. It all came through without any probs. Such a fuckin relief!

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.