UnderGround Forums

OtherGround Forums >> Going to Thailand AMA and TME

6/15/13 5:46 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Windfall
154 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

^ Not happening, she fears whitey. I am fairly annoyed - as its the first girl I wanted to girlfriend-ify in BK.

I am currently interviewing at a fancy language school - had my 2nd interview today... we'll see where that goes. I am also debating on whether I even *want* the job... I am considering going the Education Visa route, and studying Thai... either path could lead to copious amounts of good-girl-tang being thrown in my general direction.
6/15/13 5:19 PM
Ju Ichi
69 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Windfall - ^ Not happening, she fears whitey. I am fairly annoyed - as its the first girl I wanted to girlfriend-ify in BK.

I am currently interviewing at a fancy language school - had my 2nd interview today... we'll see where that goes. I am also debating on whether I even *want* the job... I am considering going the Education Visa route, and studying Thai... either path could lead to copious amounts of good-girl-tang being thrown in my general direction.
How strict are the qualifications did u get cert. how much was your school? Phone Post 3.0
6/16/13 4:48 AM
Windfall
154 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Requirements:
- Native speaker
- Bachelor's
- 120-hour TESOL/CELTA
- Look pretty

4-week certificate course from International House or Chichester is $1600.
6/16/13 4:59 AM
Windfall

Edited: 06/16/13 5:01 AM

http://news.yahoo.com/video/bangkok-prostitution-040000083.html

I had to connect to my work (USA) vpn.. seemed to be blocked in Thailand.
6/16/13 7:25 AM
warez
234 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I've never had VPN blocked. What kind are you using? L2TP, PPTP, SSL, or some IP/Sec with certificate?
6/16/13 2:34 PM
Windfall

^ No no, I meant that the video would not load for me (got an error) and I solved it by connecting to my USA VPN. (I think the error was an anomaly anyway)

I don't know the specs on the VPN.
6/17/13 6:47 AM
Dazednconfused
120 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Anyone been to Thailand in June? I know it's raining season, but is it still worth going? Phone Post 3.0
6/17/13 1:10 PM
Windfall

Galt - You need more Yaa Dong and less pussy my man. I finally seem to have a job again.

Bruh... tonight I made out with and, got to see/feel some gravity-defying C cups on a 21-yo Ramkamhaeng student I have gone out with a couple times... and really like. (and I don't touch fatties... I am talking about C cups on a 160cm / 45 kg girl)

It is the most 'pussy' I have had in a long long time... dating conservative girls is challenging... but ultimately rewarding (I think).

Her English is spotty - so half the convo is in Thai, and half in English - which is fun.
6/30/13 12:35 AM
Windfall

^ OK, she is actually 20. Serio... I stuck it in, and then had to sit still for a good 5-10 seconds... or it was about to get real embarrassing for me.

I gathered my composure, and then I got 30+ mins of cardio in.
7/1/13 9:07 AM
Josh Balis
83 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/650452-swede-admits-to-murder-in-thailand/?utm_source=newsletter-20130701-1323&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=news

galt this you?

7/1/13 11:18 AM
Windfall

RIP Galt... Thai prison is bad news.
7/1/13 11:32 AM
Josh Balis
83 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

kind sounds like him right?

7/1/13 3:38 PM
Windfall

Another epic night... The look on this girl's face... when I go sack deep. Epic. A new prerequisite of mine is that the girl cannot have any prior farang-contact. If another farang has been there... the girl is tainted, and useless.

After... we watched Anacondas: The Hunt for the Blood Orchid... on HBO Asia.
7/1/13 10:49 PM
Josh Balis

pics or it never happened ...........

you know the rules

7/2/13 1:37 AM
Windfall

Josh Balis - 

pics or it never happened ...........

you know the rules

*yawn*

Link to After Dark...

S.E.A. vaginas, by Windfall
(7) [871] by Windfall
7/5/13 2:36 AM
Tartan warrior
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Dazednconfused - Anyone been to Thailand in June? I know it's raining season, but is it still worth going? Phone Post 3.0

I was just there from May 14th until June 11th. If I were you I'd go at another time. Although it was technically rainy season when I was there it barely rained but it was humid and sticky as hell. I honestly can't explain how uncomfortable it was in built up areas. It was after dark the day I arrived/landed in bangkok and it was 37degree!! I'd recommend going in the cool season if you are not used to humidity.

There did seem to be an influx of uni/college kids on khao san road when I was leaving so if you are looking to fuck backpackers it might not be a bad time to go. I do hear high season/cool season is supposed to be better which is in nov-march. I plan on going back in Jan next year...If you do go koh tao and phi phi were my favorite places by far. Give phuket a miss because it's full of drunk scumbags.
7/5/13 2:39 AM
Tartan warrior

Windfall - I have been attempting to court a girl from T21... she is perfect... (slim, long legs, wears NO makeup, awesome fashion) and very conservative... so conservative she is afraid of me. (which is perfect)

I went down to T21 one day to the food court. How do you eat that shit? I honestly liked the street food better for taste. T21 is cheap I just thought the food was tastless and I got things from 4 different places.
7/5/13 2:44 AM
Tartan warrior

I thought that Siam Paragon was way better for girls. The rolls royce garage on the 3rd floor is cool as fuck as well!! I was only there for 2 or so hours on a sunday night and the hottest thai girls that I saw in my time in thailand were girls that I saw in paragon. I was in T21 on a fri afternoon and although I saw more girls in that time the quality was was different.

Sorry I didn't have time to meet up with you btw Windfall, things got crazy for me in thailand fast.
7/5/13 4:43 AM
Windfall

Edited: 07/05/13 4:47 AM
Tartan warrior

^ Do you remember exactly what meals you had? My food is great 99% of the time... street food can be fine too, but I would rather sit in an air-conditioned, insect-free environment.

There are certain stalls there that I do NOT like. Namely the stalls that say "Rice + 1 side / + 2 sides / +3 sides"... those sides sit there forever. The vegetarian one is especially shitty.

I also eat at Paragon regularly - I ate there last night. Paragon is much more expensive, but not "better" (imo)... although it does have meals that T21 does not (and vice versa).

I will not argue on the girls - Paragon is packed with very beautiful girls.
7/5/13 4:52 AM
Windfall

Galt - Windfall - I adhere to that code as well, in fact I prefer the girls not to speak any English or having extremely limited English.

I can't entirely agree here. I only date University girls... and I want them to be conservative... but I also want them to be capable of potentially living/working in the USA (or abroad).
7/5/13 4:55 AM
Windfall

Edited: 07/05/13 4:56 AM
Speaking of... this weekend... my 20yo/C-cup girl (weak English) kneeled in front of me... licked my dick a couple times... chickened out... and then gave me an HJ.

Extremely endearing. Good effort.

She has only had 1 Thai boyfriend... and my understanding is that Thai guys don't generally ask for mouth service.
7/5/13 6:51 AM
rezzz
49 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

For later Phone Post 3.0
7/5/13 8:06 AM
Ray Elbe
208 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Head to Thailand next Wednesday Phone Post 3.0
7/5/13 8:17 AM
Naderhood
799 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I have always wanted to go to Thailand and trane some Muay Thai. I'm jealous of all you guys who have been or will go

7/5/13 9:42 AM
45forever
343 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

My buddy is In tiger Muay Thai right now. Phone Post 3.0

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.