UnderGround Forums

OtherGround Forums >> Going to Thailand AMA and TME

7/5/13 9:43 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
45forever
366 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ray Elbe - Head to Thailand next Wednesday Phone Post 3.0
Hey ray,if you go to TMT Phuket can you find my mate Sean Knobel and kick his ass please. Phone Post 3.0
7/5/13 12:41 PM
beanouno
13 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Dazednconfused - Anyone been to Thailand in June? I know it's raining season, but is it still worth going? Phone Post 3.0
I've been in June sometimes you'll be glad of a bit of rain. It's usually quick heavy showers or flash floods. Depends where you are too. Phone Post
7/5/13 12:42 PM
beanouno
13 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

How long you there for ray? Phone Post
7/5/13 7:47 PM
Ju Ichi
69 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Windfall -
Tartan warrior

^ Do you remember exactly what meals you had? My food is great 99% of the time... street food can be fine too, but I would rather sit in an air-conditioned, insect-free environment.

There are certain stalls there that I do NOT like. Namely the stalls that say "Rice + 1 side / + 2 sides / +3 sides"... those sides sit there forever. The vegetarian one is especially shitty.

I also eat at Paragon regularly - I ate there last night. Paragon is much more expensive, but not "better" (imo)... although it does have meals that T21 does not (and vice versa).

I will not argue on the girls - Paragon is packed with very beautiful girls.
The food market down stairs in paragon is the shit. I got caught up in all the great looking food I bought way too much shit and had to tote about four full grocery bags up and down the bts all the way back to the hotel. In hot stinky bkk Phone Post
7/5/13 7:55 PM
soreshins
205 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'm booking my next trip this weekend. Back to sinbi MT for 3 weeks in Feb and hopefully manage a few days somewhere else in Thailand or maybe Vietnam. Can't wait to get back!!!!! I read you guys thread updates all the time and get jealous as hell haha Phone Post 3.0
7/6/13 3:46 AM
Tartan warrior
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Windfall - 
Tartan warrior

^ Do you remember exactly what meals you had? My food is great 99% of the time... street food can be fine too, but I would rather sit in an air-conditioned, insect-free environment.

There are certain stalls there that I do NOT like. Namely the stalls that say "Rice + 1 side / + 2 sides / +3 sides"... those sides sit there forever. The vegetarian one is especially shitty.

I also eat at Paragon regularly - I ate there last night. Paragon is much more expensive, but not "better" (imo)... although it does have meals that T21 does not (and vice versa).

I will not argue on the girls - Paragon is packed with very beautiful girls.

I think all of them were to the left side of the food court as you walk in and all were supposed to have chicken in them. It was the worst tasting chicken I have ever had.

There's a small restaraunt just off of khaosan road called may kaidee 2 that I would recommend if you are ever down that way. I got the recommendation from my rough guide. It's a vegetarian place but the thai green curry is the best that I had in thailand.

7/7/13 12:08 PM
skewbort
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Some advice:

If you're ever in rural Thailand, don't get caught out on-foot between villages at night. There are packs of wild dogs on the roads that will tear you to pieces.

Also the mosquitoes there are at another level.

Remember the Thais are a nation of thieves (like Brazilians.) During WW2, allied spies air-dropped in would be immediately robbed.

Once you show a little annoyance there for some reason (say very bad service or something- which would be considered normal in the West) you may see a side of Thais that you don't see, its usually well hidden- a very nasty side. Never, ever, make a Thai look bad in front of their peers, they will never forgive and never forget, and their revenge will be brutal.
7/7/13 4:01 PM
Windfall
153 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

^ You are referring to 'face'. Never make a Thai 'lose face'.

I cannot speak for rural Thailand - but Bangkok is the safest city I have ever lived in. I would walk for miles at night. Alone. Anywhere on the main strips.

I just did.

I got home from Claudia's - karaoke bar at Huai Khwang MRT. I was at the birthday party of a Taiwanese guy - all drinks were on him!

I am going to take one of the karaoke girls out to lunch at Terminal. (and then maybe buy her a pig farm)
7/8/13 6:54 AM
Sparkplug303bjj
39 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Galt - We hang out in different places Windfall :)
My BKK is not so safe just yesterday a friend of mine got stabbed in one of their school fights.
I think you know already but just making sure, you know all karaoke girls are hookahs right?
Not all, lots of them are 'PR' girls. In other words, lots of karaoke bars put the hot girls outside, and the real hookers inside. The 'PR' girls outside are usually smoking hot and cannot be barfined. The uglier girls inside are good to go. The karaoke bars of Thailand bring 'bait and switch' to a whole new level! ;) Phone Post 3.0
7/8/13 7:39 AM
Ray Elbe
209 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

beanouno -
How long you there for ray? Phone Post
Thinking ill stay till around the 5th of aug...gonna do grapplers quest in Amsterdam on the 11th

July 20th I'll be doing a nogi seminar at One FC fighter Adam Kayooms gym in Bkk for anyone that's interested. Phone Post 3.0
7/8/13 7:42 AM
Ray Elbe
209 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Sparkplug303bjj -
My BKK is not so safe just yesterday a friend of mine got stabbed in one of their school fights.
I think you know already but just making sure, you know all karaoke girls are hookahs right?
Not all, lots of them are 'PR' girls. In other words, lots of karaoke bars put the hot girls outside, and the real hookers inside. The 'PR' girls outside are usually smoking hot and cannot be barfined. The uglier girls inside are good to go. The karaoke bars of Thailand bring 'bait and switch' to a whole new level! ;) Phone Post 3.0
Already a black belt veteran Phone Post 3.0
7/8/13 3:02 PM
Windfall
153 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I think that has already been established.

But really - would you not feel safe walking from say... Soi 3 to Soi 63? At 4am? Alone? I would.
7/9/13 2:26 AM
Sparkplug303bjj
39 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ray Elbe -
Sparkplug303bjj -
Already a black belt veteran Phone Post 3.0
Ha! Yep! Every day I live in Thailand, I get a little creepier lol.

FYI, coming to your seminar in BKK I think. :) Phone Post 3.0
7/12/13 3:18 PM
Windfall

Not going to lie... I had some atrocious kow mun gai at Terminal 21 the other night...

Tonight, I had this at Emporium... kow pad SALMON + shrimp wonton soup... 80 baht:

^ I will be having this again.
7/15/13 3:12 AM
Windfall

Look who I accidentally stumbled across... we have a mutual friend.

https://www.facebook.com/eawdokmannak?ref=pymk&fref=pymk

(She has many clips with ThaiGirlsWild)
7/15/13 5:28 AM
Windfall

^ I am sure you have done boys that look similar.

I have no Thai-work, if that is what you are asking.

I will most likely go the education visa route.
8/9/13 2:23 PM
Windfall

I had an interesting evening.

http://www.mixedmartialarts.com/mma.cfm?go=forum_framed.posts&forum=2&thread=2211522&page=1&pc=1

And no - I took the 120-hour TESOL course and got certified - but I am not currently teaching.
8/10/13 6:09 AM
Windfall

I literally cannot even talk to Westernized girls anymore. I had a big blowout earlier today (via FB and LINEApp) with this loogk krueng girl who is visiting from Japan. Second consecutive Westernized casual-friend who thought this was going to go somewhere, which is bizarre considering they are 75 and 50 (respectively) pounds overweight.

I am on my way to Mega Bangna now, for the first time...

Going to meet a 21 yr old Uni girl who looks like she is 12.
8/10/13 2:04 PM
Josh Balis
101 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

telling you i want that emo 13 year olds info.......

8/10/13 2:20 PM
Josh Balis
101 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

no i just like 19 year old chics that are mad at there dads.....hahah

8/10/13 2:24 PM
Windfall

Josh Balis - 

telling you i want that emo 13 year olds info.......

Google "ThaiGirlsWild Eaw". A bit too skinny... and an absolute dead fish in the videos...

Fighting - just reading these last 2 pages has me confounded. you a couple pedos?
I met a girl tonight who I said was 21 (I was wrong, she is 22) and looks like she is 12. I was exaggerating... maybe looks like she is 16.

Thailand Fun Fact: the girls look younger than they are.
9/4/13 9:24 AM
Windfall

Edited: 09/04/13 9:27 AM
Hypothetical:

If you met a girl, or tranny (for Galt), and were very interested in her (gf/wife/whatever)... then you found out she was police (or in training)... what would you do?

Continue to date? Run?

Edit: Similar... you meet a girl, you find out her dad is a policeman... do you run? Do you put a ring on it?
9/4/13 5:04 PM
Ray Elbe

Windfall - Hypothetical:

If you met a girl, or tranny (for Galt), and were very interested in her (gf/wife/whatever)... then you found out she was police (or in training)... what would you do?

Continue to date? Run?

Edit: Similar... you meet a girl, you find out her dad is a policeman... do you run? Do you put a ring on it?
Depends on what level of police. Low level probably run...high level...wife Phone Post 3.0
9/5/13 3:53 PM
Windfall

^ Correct... but I am not necessarily worried about that... just worried she would try to out-Alpha me. (which is unacceptable)
10/1/13 2:32 PM
Windfall

Josh Balis - check your PMs.

News: I signed up for Thai class... a real Thai class (not just one of those for-Visa schools)... I will pick up my Visa tomorrow... no more border-hopping.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.