UnderGround Forums

OtherGround Forums >> Going to Thailand AMA and TME

5/12/13 1:39 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Ham and Egger
191 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

CWolvie - just in Chiang Mai, love this place. Too bad i'm feeling like a bag of shit and can't train, yet. Any suggestions for places in Chiang mai?
Burklek in night bazaar hotel building. Phone Post
5/12/13 10:46 PM
CWolvie
7 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

i'll def check them out today, thanks guys.
5/13/13 4:21 AM
Windfall
128 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I am in the final week (4/4) of my 120-hour TESOL course... shit is brutal.

On Wednesday we drive for 2 hours, into the rice paddies, and take over a Temple school - going to teach kids Fruit (apple, banana, coconut, etc).
5/13/13 9:49 PM
CWolvie
7 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

in chiang mai?
5/14/13 5:29 AM
MarkRobinson
897 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

temp226208 - Terminal 21 food court is what's up. After traveling all over the country, I have to say the food there compares just fine.
Cheap and great variety. Phone Post 3.0
5/14/13 7:29 AM
DevinS

I heard KC Muay Thai is really good.

5/17/13 2:55 AM
Galt
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

BrunoMcGyver - 
Galt - Right now I'm fucking an international school chick that speaks better English than I do. Luckily she pays for my shit too, she wants to take me up to Chiang Mai in the next few days.

Is she English?

I met 3 english chicks in Pai who said they taught at an international school in Bangkok. They were pretty ugly and, since it was early in the night and drunkenness hadn't set in, me and another mate (who was also english) talked shit about them to each other and they heard us. I felt kinda bad, but they left and we had the fireplace to ourselves!

Father is Burmese/Chinese mother is Thai. She is fat but rich, bought me pizza two days ago. Haven't had Farang food in forever.
5/17/13 3:04 AM
BrunoMcGyver
228 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

haha sounds like ya got a bit of a jackpot going there Senhor Galt!

5/17/13 5:48 AM
Windfall
128 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 05/17/13 5:49 AM
I have been attempting to court a girl from T21... she is perfect... (slim, long legs, wears NO makeup, awesome fashion) and very conservative... so conservative she is afraid of me. (which is perfect)
6/14/13 7:25 AM
Galt

I can chaperone the two of yous.
6/15/13 5:46 AM
Windfall

^ Not happening, she fears whitey. I am fairly annoyed - as its the first girl I wanted to girlfriend-ify in BK.

I am currently interviewing at a fancy language school - had my 2nd interview today... we'll see where that goes. I am also debating on whether I even *want* the job... I am considering going the Education Visa route, and studying Thai... either path could lead to copious amounts of good-girl-tang being thrown in my general direction.
6/15/13 5:19 PM
Ju Ichi
60 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Windfall - ^ Not happening, she fears whitey. I am fairly annoyed - as its the first girl I wanted to girlfriend-ify in BK.

I am currently interviewing at a fancy language school - had my 2nd interview today... we'll see where that goes. I am also debating on whether I even *want* the job... I am considering going the Education Visa route, and studying Thai... either path could lead to copious amounts of good-girl-tang being thrown in my general direction.
How strict are the qualifications did u get cert. how much was your school? Phone Post 3.0
6/16/13 4:48 AM
Windfall

Requirements:
- Native speaker
- Bachelor's
- 120-hour TESOL/CELTA
- Look pretty

4-week certificate course from International House or Chichester is $1600.
6/16/13 4:59 AM
Windfall

Edited: 06/16/13 5:01 AM

http://news.yahoo.com/video/bangkok-prostitution-040000083.html

I had to connect to my work (USA) vpn.. seemed to be blocked in Thailand.
6/16/13 7:25 AM
warez
224 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I've never had VPN blocked. What kind are you using? L2TP, PPTP, SSL, or some IP/Sec with certificate?
6/16/13 2:34 PM
Windfall

^ No no, I meant that the video would not load for me (got an error) and I solved it by connecting to my USA VPN. (I think the error was an anomaly anyway)

I don't know the specs on the VPN.
6/17/13 4:05 AM
Galt

You need more Yaa Dong and less pussy my man. I finally seem to have a job again.
6/17/13 6:47 AM
Dazednconfused
93 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Anyone been to Thailand in June? I know it's raining season, but is it still worth going? Phone Post 3.0
6/17/13 1:10 PM
Windfall

Galt - You need more Yaa Dong and less pussy my man. I finally seem to have a job again.

Bruh... tonight I made out with and, got to see/feel some gravity-defying C cups on a 21-yo Ramkamhaeng student I have gone out with a couple times... and really like. (and I don't touch fatties... I am talking about C cups on a 160cm / 45 kg girl)

It is the most 'pussy' I have had in a long long time... dating conservative girls is challenging... but ultimately rewarding (I think).

Her English is spotty - so half the convo is in Thai, and half in English - which is fun.
6/30/13 12:35 AM
Windfall

^ OK, she is actually 20. Serio... I stuck it in, and then had to sit still for a good 5-10 seconds... or it was about to get real embarrassing for me.

I gathered my composure, and then I got 30+ mins of cardio in.
6/30/13 6:18 AM
Galt

Great job my man!
I get my salary next week, how about going for a burger?
I banged the Nepali girl again last night. When her kids are old enough to leave she wants me to go with her to Nepal...
7/1/13 9:07 AM
Josh Balis
48 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/650452-swede-admits-to-murder-in-thailand/?utm_source=newsletter-20130701-1323&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=news

galt this you?

7/1/13 11:18 AM
Windfall

RIP Galt... Thai prison is bad news.
7/1/13 11:32 AM
Josh Balis
48 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

kind sounds like him right?

7/1/13 3:38 PM
Windfall

Another epic night... The look on this girl's face... when I go sack deep. Epic. A new prerequisite of mine is that the girl cannot have any prior farang-contact. If another farang has been there... the girl is tainted, and useless.

After... we watched Anacondas: The Hunt for the Blood Orchid... on HBO Asia.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.