UnderGround Forums

OtherGround Forums >> Going to Thailand AMA and TME

11/28/12 7:29 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
warez
241 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Beautiful women in Chiang Mai too, but I guess he's not interested.
11/28/12 8:30 AM
Ham and Egger
70 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

myjawhurts - 
BrunoMcGyver - I'm not really big on Asian women, so any pussy I get will be western backpacker pussy, which is always awesome anyway ;)
Glad you're not into Asian girls, coz in Thailand there's no such thing.

Good rule to keep in the back of your mind Phone Post

I used to think Asian girls werent my thing and then I came here. There are so many legit dimes here its not even funny. The Thai girls are beautiful, they smell better and are far more friendly than any of the European back packing chicks that Ive come across. I sat next to two French girls in a van that smelled like open asshole.

I dont like the idea that I have to leave here. Im afraid that my life will become cycles of being in Thailand and waiting to come back.
11/28/12 9:10 AM
siouxNYC
98 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

wow, no love for koh samui on this thread. breaks my heart. LAMAI BEACH FOR LIFE.
11/28/12 10:00 AM
soreshins
199 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I've been in that cycle for years. There is no escape...:: Phone Post
11/28/12 11:19 AM
Ham and Egger
70 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

11/28/12 11:20 AM
Ham and Egger

11/28/12 11:21 AM
Ham and Egger

11/28/12 11:40 AM
MIKE CIESNOLEVICZ
33 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Top Phone Post
11/28/12 12:24 PM
Windfall
154 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 11/28/12 12:24 PM
My old apt on Soi 27 not responding to my emails.

I am looking at this now:

http://www.thaiapartment.com/
http://www.thaiapartment.com/AptDetail.asp?ProjectID=3680#.ULY5hYbZ3ng "Sino Apartment" (Ekkamai Soi 4)
11/28/12 7:15 PM
BrunoMcGyver
248 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ham and Egger - 
myjawhurts - 
BrunoMcGyver - I'm not really big on Asian women, so any pussy I get will be western backpacker pussy, which is always awesome anyway ;)
Glad you're not into Asian girls, coz in Thailand there's no such thing.

Good rule to keep in the back of your mind Phone Post

I used to think Asian girls werent my thing and then I came here. There are so many legit dimes here its not even funny. The Thai girls are beautiful, they smell better and are far more friendly than any of the European back packing chicks that Ive come across. I sat next to two French girls in a van that smelled like open asshole.

I dont like the idea that I have to leave here. Im afraid that my life will become cycles of being in Thailand and waiting to come back.

Meh, I guess my loss is every other guy's gain hehe

Thai women seem to love me too, my boss hosted a delegation of public servants from the Thai Government 2 weeks into m current job. I said 'Sa-wat-dee-krup' to one of the female members and throughout the day they were all grabbing me to take photos with them and shit.

Pity they were all like 50 lol
11/29/12 3:54 AM
Ham and Egger

Hey Galt, Do you have the TEFL cert to teach English? Is it necessary or even a good thing to have?

If not what is a good way to go about it?

My degree is not in English but I have worked as a freelance copywriter and proofreader for an editing company.
11/29/12 4:18 AM
Ham and Egger

Roger that. Thanks.
11/29/12 8:06 AM
Ham and Egger

11/29/12 8:08 AM
Ham and Egger

11/29/12 8:08 AM
Ham and Egger

11/29/12 8:09 AM
Ham and Egger

11/29/12 4:32 PM
OctaviousBP
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Good stuff!
11/29/12 6:52 PM
BrunoMcGyver
248 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Is that the Loy Kratong?? Nice bro, looks like fun!!!!
11/30/12 12:14 AM
Windfall
154 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I match you, and raise you:

11/30/12 9:53 AM
Ham and Egger

Looks like you're having a good time man! Be sure to givem the Paul Hogan hello before you commit to anything!
12/1/12 7:26 AM
CHILLITACO
701 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

well im leaving in a few days but Pattaya has had some shocking weather the last few weeks.

(couple o pics, and ya i threw in the metallic predator, a local guy makes lifesize metal sculpturesthey aew wicked as fuck  :P)

At least with the water festival this week there is fireworks and plenty of beer!

and i wouldnt be an OGer if i didnt take this last pic when i was shopping at BigC (like a walmart)

they love their statues!

12/1/12 7:38 AM
Ham and Egger

Round trip from TX cost 1300 bucks. You could stay a month at a decent guesthouse in chiang mai for like 450(shared bathroom). You could find cheaper Im sure. I havent run to much weed in the north. I wouldnt really fuck with it. You could eat for 5 bucks a day if it came down to it.
12/1/12 8:01 AM
timessquare
58 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

BrunoMcGyver - I've been looking at real estate in Chiang Mai because I've had nothing to do at work for the last few hours. I might not fuckin come back to Australia when I arrive there! Awesome looking apartments/condos are going for like $45K Australian. Holy fucking awesome! That will barely buy ya a bloody caravan here lol

Any chance of throwing up a couple of links to this stuff, sounds interesting.

12/1/12 8:46 AM
BrunoMcGyver

Yeh mate.

http://www.century21lanna.com/browse-in-thailand-condominiums-121.html

http://www.mychiangmaihome.com/

http://www.jasminehomes.co.th/

1 million Thai baht is about $32 and a half thousand US
12/2/12 10:07 AM
OctaviousBP
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I loved living in Chiang Mai, but you do have to factor in the air quality come March. If you can swing being out of the city for the entire month, it might not be a bad idea.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/travel/travelnews/9175667/Thailand-pollution-puts-Chiang-Mai-off-the-tourist-trail.html

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.