UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Do people forget GSP?

11/16/12 11:04 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
SupesUp
154 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

All these threads about how bad looks at the weigh ins, how much "bigger" condit is, gsp is shook thinking about the anderson fight.
I think people forget just how amazing he was. You can argue all you want about the entertainment level of his fights I'm not going there but the guy is a beast. Other than the serra fight cant even remember him being in trouble in recent history.
Dont forget gsp.
War Georges Phone Post
11/16/12 11:12 PM
The Overseer
412 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Good post except for the Silva part. I think he's just nervous about coming back after such a long lay off. Phone Post
11/17/12 3:02 AM
Herrgh
10 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I agree. It is GSPs fight to lose. Cannot understand people writing him off. Phone Post
11/17/12 3:04 AM
ManWithTheIronFists
59 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Hoping Georges destroys Condit! I'm nervous for him as well.
11/17/12 3:31 AM
Dmoney35
62 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

yes I think as with any fighter or athlete time causes us to forget how amazing they are. I mean if gsp had never got hurt and his very next fight was condit would anyone really be picking condit? I doubt it, Phone Post
11/17/12 3:38 AM
OregonChaelClosedDueToBandWagonCrash
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I think gsp is the one with nothing to lose. Coming off an injury like that and such a huge lay off against a tough guy like Condit. If Condit is the fighter he claims to be he should win but he won't. Phone Post
11/17/12 3:57 AM
ChuckManson
158 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

If Serra could do it... Phone Post
11/17/12 4:20 AM
Frobenius
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Condit will not make it out the first round, at least not with his soul intact. GSP will jab the shit out of him on the feet, then when Condit gets frustrated GSP will take him down and punish him. I see a repeat of the GSP/Hardy fight.
11/18/12 12:46 AM
SupesUp
154 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

People forgot bump :) Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.