UnderGround Forums

Oklahoma Underground >> XFN 10

11/17/12 12:50 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Zilla2000
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Holy upsets Batman!

170 & 205 titles change hands. 185 champ Andrew Todhunter gets KO'd in his boxing debut in 0:41.

Kathina "Killswitch" Catrone made one of the highlights of the night as she finished an armbar victory much to the approval of the ringside Strikeforce Champion, Rhonda Rousey.

In other news: Rhonda Rousey is still hawt.
11/17/12 1:00 AM
Zilla2000

MMA
Brandon Mcdougal defeats Harley McGlohn by TKO (Ref Stoppage) - 0:42 RD 1

MMA
Gerit Smith defeats Ernest Cox by TKO (Ref Stoppage) - 1:12 RD 1

MMA
Theodore McCullough defeats Chase Weisman by TKO (Ref Stoppage) - 1:14 RD 1

Kickboxing
Miguel Arrellano defeats TJ Arrington by Unanimous Decision (29-28,30-27,30-27) 2:00 RD 3

MMA
Eddie Lewis defeats Bryan Porritt by Submission (Rear Naked Choke) - 0:22 RD 2

Kickboxing
Haze Wilson defeats Tomas Gomez by TKO (Ref Stoppage) - 1:19 RD 2

MMA
Pablo Veloquio defeats Kody Powell by Submission (Tapout due to cut) - 2:26 RD 3

Kickboxing
Megan Goodwin defeats Anna Leigh Maddux by Unanimous Decision (29-28,29-28,29-28) - 2:00 RD 3

Boxing
Jason Broom defeats Andrew Todhunter by KO - 0:41 RD 1

MMA
Kathina Catron defeats Amber Powell by Submission (Armbar) - 1:52 RD 1

205lb XFN Championship
Ricky McCall defeats Myron Dennis by Unanimous Decision (49-46,49-46,49-46) 3:00 RD 5

Kickboxing
Randy Blake defeats Deutch Puu by TKO (Ref Stoppage) - 0:38 RD 5

170lb XFN Championship
Ed Cline defeats Dylan Smith by Submission (Guillotine Choke) - 2:21 RD 1
11/17/12 8:57 AM
jujitsujamo
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

You did not list Zillas fight of the night??? *spits at poster of Tawd Brown* Phone Post
11/17/12 10:06 AM
Zilla2000

There were several fights I thought that could have claimed that title. My favorites were Blake/Puu, Goodwin/Maddux, and McCall/Dennis. Close second were Veloquio/Powell and Arrington/Arrellano. There was something unique I liked in almost every fight.

Clearly though the fight of the night is awarded to Rhonda Rousey fighting from throwing herself at me. It was a close battle at times but like the true champion she is, she was able to dig deep and eek out a gutty performance. Next time Rousey!
11/17/12 12:48 PM
OKMike

Zilla2000 - There were several fights I thought that could have claimed that title. My favorites were Blake/Puu, Goodwin/Maddux, and McCall/Dennis. Close second were Veloquio/Powell and Arrington/Arrellano. There was something unique I liked in almost every fight.

Clearly though the fight of the night is awarded to Rhonda Rousey fighting from throwing herself at me. It was a close battle at times but like the true champion she is, she was able to dig deep and eek out a gutty performance. Next time Rousey!

pics dammit
11/18/12 9:49 AM
jujitsujamo
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I liked seeing Boom chop Pu'u down with leg kicks. Pu'u is a bad man and that was a great fight for Randy. His skills looked top notch against a world class opponent.

Pablo vs Cody Powell was a war.

In TJs fight, I saw some really good things. He was rocking Miguel with the lead uppercut and his defense looked good. Taking time to focus solely on his striking will help his MMA. He has had trouble pulling the trigger in the past and did again Friday. He will learn from it and start pushing the pace more - which he needs to do. Phone Post
11/20/12 6:17 PM
Cris Powell

Kody wanted to make a statement in his return to action and that was that he is really back and in fight shape. After being turned down fights for opponents with closer records and in his weight classes by several promoters and camps we finally got a decent offer by xfl and pablo so he went up a weight class and fought a tough ass pablo. but even in a loss i hope everyone feels he made his point hes back and almost had pablo out a couple times. No disrespect by all means to pablo he survived and won. Thank you DAC XFL Jameie and Pablo for the opportunity. Kody will be back at 135lbs next time you see us. Thank you everyone.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.