UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Would you rather see Anderson fight:

11/17/12 7:46 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
MrBoone
8 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Pancake Syrup - Jones and it isn't even close for me

11/18/12 1:01 PM
SnapLocally
259 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Tap In - ask this again after tonight

11/18/12 1:03 PM
CLINTK9
37 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Jones. But I'd pay for Silva/GSP as well.
11/18/12 1:11 PM
orcus
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

". This is like GSP challenging Henderson at LW."

You're such an idiot. What is the mindset that causes someone to repeat the same bullshit in thread after thread in defiance of all evidence to the contrary? It's like you don't read a single post other than your own.

Is Ben Henderson GSP's biggest competitor for p4p #1?

Is Ben Henderson GSP's biggest competitor for GOAT?

Is Ben Henderson GSP's biggest competitor for best UFC record?

Is Ben Henderson a shockingly dominant champion as GSP and Anderson are?

Is Ben Henderson clearly on another level from the rest of his division as GSP and Anderson are?

Would Ben and GSP be in the ring at their respective preferred fighting weights and be within 5-6lb of each other?

11/18/12 1:15 PM
orcus
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

"The bigger division fighters don't typically cut as much. I cannot think of any LHWs right off the top of my head that get much higher than Bones' 220-225..."

Travis Wiuff : 241 on fight night in Bellator. Vinny Magalhaes : 235 iirc.

"OK well I'd love to see something from Anderson actually after a weigh in versus a nutritionist speculating what weight he "may" be at a week down the road. "

This wasn't speculation. His nutritionist confirmed that he WAS -- not would be -- 198 on fight night . His trainer also gave this number after the fact. Now if you want to think both those guys were lying, that's one thing, but they are both certainly in a position to know the actual number.

11/18/12 1:17 PM
Tad Ghostal
9 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

GSP

He and Anderson have been #1 and #2 P4P since before Jones made his pro debut.
11/18/12 1:20 PM
JediJitsu
34 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

cool hand Ed - JBJ, and it isn't even close
. Phone Post
11/18/12 1:22 PM
Advocation
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

sakurabasHeadBeatAronasKnee -  JBJ Every single time! Phone Post

11/18/12 1:43 PM
UGCTT_granite007
122 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'd purchase either. But, if I had to choose one? It would be Jones/Silva. I hope both happen.  I don't think AS wants to chance a devistating loss to JBJ, though. Not saying that would be the outcome, but it's a possibility.

I don't know how much longer GSP plans to fight, but I believe he's hesitant in taking the AS fight for similar reasons.

Comes down to how much money is laid down, I suppose.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.