UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Hendricks vs. Kampmann

11/18/12 6:57 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
stonepony
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

funwithbakedgoods - 
Jill Laz - 
Deaf Forever - Early stoppage but it was probably inevitable.
Early stoppage???? Hello Phone Post

Deaf Forever wanted to see an unconscious kampmann's head bounce off the canvas another couple times.

Early stoppage... Sometimes it's embarrassing to be associated with these people by being an MMA fan. Damn...

JH checked that last punch a little, he pulled it so it glanced. Which was the right thing to do. The respectable thing to do. Martin is a stud, but, early stoppage? Retarded.
11/18/12 7:01 AM
JBASS
220 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

stonepony - 
funwithbakedgoods - 
Jill Laz - 
Deaf Forever - Early stoppage but it was probably inevitable.
Early stoppage???? Hello Phone Post

Deaf Forever wanted to see an unconscious kampmann's head bounce off the canvas another couple times.

Early stoppage... Sometimes it's embarrassing to be associated with these people by being an MMA fan. Damn...

JH checked that last punch a little, he pulled it so it glanced. Which was the right thing to do. The respectable thing to do. Martin is a stud, but, early stoppage? Retarded.

Wondering if Deaf Forever was that dude at the show with 'Just Bleed' painted on his chest.

Anyone got the GIF???
11/18/12 7:04 AM
stonepony

Vril - 
spliff - 

Hendricks is the new Chuck

Yeah man, that was amazing. Kampman is one of the best in the world, and he's extremely durable. Nobody puts him down like that. And, it didn't look like Hendricks put everything he had in to that punch. He didn't follow through or lean in to it.
11/18/12 7:07 AM
stonepony

I think it has to do with a wrestler's ridiculous core-strength. Look at that gif. When you see it from JH's right side... He's just standing straight up lazily putting that left out there. He was hardly even committed to it.
11/18/12 9:42 AM
WALLSTREET_WRESTLER

DIVISION 1 POWER

fav ever since he beat that terrorist AMIR SADOLLAH

if condit landed that left kick on GSP, then that Jonnys left hand has a clear opening
11/18/12 12:41 PM
MattyECB
178 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Most wrestlers with power who fall in love with striking learn a valuable lesson at some point in their career and either go straight back to wrestling, or become better at fusing their two styles.

I think when Hendricks finally gets burned for trying to headhunt against a technical boxer like GSP he'll become a fully developped, but as is, I'm in love with how Liddell-esque he's seeming

The way his chin lets him straight-up just stand from bottom position, and the way he throws looping power punches although not so much overhands which technically is a better style at least in boxing terms, is so reminiscent of Liddell for me
11/18/12 12:46 PM
MattyECB
178 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I remember when Hendrick fought Saddolah I said Hendricks would win, but even though he has mad power he probably won't be able to just straight KO him since Saddolah is game like Forrest... As I'm saying this BOOM

Then he fought Fitch and I'm telling my friends, he probably can't outwrestle Fitch and Fitch has insane durability so he'll probably... BOOM

Then he's fighting Kampmann and as I'm saying Kampmann is a great striker and having taught Hendrick's he'll probably be prepared for his... BOOM

They weren't back to back, but godamn if I haven't learned to respect Hendrick's power by now XD
11/19/12 12:34 PM
ElPupi
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Hendricks deserves a title shot againt GSP already

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.