UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Lawlor vs. Carmont

11/18/12 2:33 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
crumbs
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

If you were to give that fight to someone based on points, then yes, Lawlor would squeek one out.

But he couldnt do shit with Carmont,more half the fight was Fence cuddling, should fighters fair poorer on the score cards, for not being able to adjust there obviously failed game plan?

Carmont as well, he didnt do shit either, two fighters that didnt want to change there game plans, and coasted to the final bell.

was lawlor more aggressive? what does that even mean now a days in mma, is holding a guy against to cage for extended periods of times aggressive? or counter aggressive.

all i know is despite what Rogan was trying to sell us, that fight was boring as fuck.
11/18/12 3:54 PM
French Fries Malone
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

That was a close fight. Lawlor maybe should have the w and I was betting in carmont Phone Post
11/18/12 10:11 PM
Driscoll
103 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

crumbs - If you were to give that fight to someone based on points, then yes, Lawlor would squeek one out.

But he couldnt do shit with Carmont,more half the fight was Fence cuddling, should fighters fair poorer on the score cards, for not being able to adjust there obviously failed game plan?

Carmont as well, he didnt do shit either, two fighters that didnt want to change there game plans, and coasted to the final bell.

was lawlor more aggressive? what does that even mean now a days in mma, is holding a guy against to cage for extended periods of times aggressive? or counter aggressive.

all i know is despite what Rogan was trying to sell us, that fight was boring as fuck.
You're dumb, but I find it funny when you say dumb things. So I like you. Phone Post
11/22/12 11:30 AM
The Elastic Assassin
125 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

octogon control....agression.....and only one person in that fight was close to finishing the fight......

lawlor won that fight...

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.