UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Where in the world is Diego Sanchez ?????

11/18/12 4:16 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
bhealthy
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Argonaut - With Matt Lauer

WHOAH!
11/18/12 4:59 PM
Flyers179

UGCTT_Song2 - 
Flyers179 - He had a torn labrum repaired. And from someone who is finally finishing up his rehab, it's a tough injury dealing with regaining your flexibility and strength. Phone Post
How long did it take ya? Will he be the same? Phone Post

I had my surgery mid-May. I didn't really start running again until Auguest and am only now getting my strength back.

Diego can return to be the same. Franklin had the same surgery pre- Franklin/Wand 2 (which is why Rich had the long layoff) and Pettis also had this surgery (which is why we haven't seen him since the Lauzon KO). The thing is everyone is different and recovery lengths differ. This isn't as 'standard' as an ACL repair. A labrum circles the entire shoulder socket so any part of that circle can be torn off. It also has one of two bicep tendons attached at the top. I tore mine from 10-2 (clock) so I tore the area with the bicep tendon.

Since the shoulder has more movement then a joint like the knee then range of motion is more difficult and complicated. Fact is from date of surgery it will be 5-6 months before you can start getting in the normal swing of things.

Most pro-athletes (all sports) take a full year from surgery to return to play.
11/18/12 5:07 PM
Flyers179

UGCTT_Song2 - 
Flyers179 - He had a torn labrum repaired. And from someone who is finally finishing up his rehab, it's a tough injury dealing with regaining your flexibility and strength. Phone Post
How long did it take ya? Will he be the same? Phone Post

I had my surgery mid-May. I didn't really start running again until Auguest and am only now getting my strength back.

Diego can return to be the same. Franklin had the same surgery pre- Franklin/Wand 2 (which is why Rich had the long layoff) and Pettis also had this surgery (which is why we haven't seen him since the Lauzon KO). The thing is everyone is different and recovery lengths differ. This isn't as 'standard' as an ACL repair. A labrum circles the entire shoulder socket so any part of that circle can be torn off. It also has one of two bicep tendons attached at the top. I tore mine from 10-2 (clock) so I tore the area with the bicep tendon.

Since the shoulder has more movement then a joint like the knee then range of motion is more difficult and complicated. Fact is from date of surgery it will be 5-6 months before you can start getting in the normal swing of things.

Most pro-athletes (all sports) take a full year from surgery to return to play.
11/19/12 1:33 PM
UGCTT_Song2
907 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Well it looks like he calling out Diaz Phone Post
11/20/12 11:42 PM
plyme69

Hope he gets the fight. Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.