UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Caio Terra

11/18/12 4:20 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
LayzieTheSavage
210 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

www.middleeasy.com, Editor/Videographer
https://twitter.com/bubbasimpson/status/270083178688045056

From Cesar Gracie Facebook Phone Post
11/18/12 4:26 AM
ChaosOverkill
646 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

blacksamurai -  I would never corner or train with a guy thats in the same weight class as my teammate, and had just fought him, and could potentially rematch him, and if i did corner or train that guy it would
Be the same as me saying im leaving the team, but you crackers wouldn't understand loyalty, i guess niggas, and latinos are still very tribal people guess why we have gangs, and you guys don't Phone Post

Like Jon Jones was loyal to his teammate Rashad?

11/18/12 4:27 AM
SoupCan
584 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Good for him he probably he was probably wanting to get out anyways...

The only thing that team has going for them is Nate Phone Post
11/18/12 4:29 AM
HOLLYWOOD-MO
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Is this a rumor or is Cesar really upset??? Phone Post
11/18/12 4:31 AM
LayzieTheSavage
210 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

www.middleeasy.com, Editor/Videographer
HOLLYWOOD-MO - Is this a rumor or is Cesar really upset??? Phone Post
Not just Cesar...
The entire team. Phone Post
11/18/12 4:34 AM
Ansari
411 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

LayzieTheSavage -
Not just Cesar...
Why is this only coming out now? Hasn't it been well-publicized for some time that Caio was helping Condit train? Phone Post
11/18/12 4:39 AM
SoupCan
584 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ansari -
LayzieTheSavage -
Not just Cesar...
Why is this only coming out now? Hasn't it been well-publicized for some time that Caio was helping Condit train? Phone Post
Because they are trying to stay relevant, on fight night when everyone will be interested... Phone Post
11/18/12 5:01 AM
GayGuardMooseSaucy
490 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Oh so this is Diaz/Condit drama. Phone Post
11/18/12 5:12 AM
othree
158 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

SoupCan - 
Ansari -
LayzieTheSavage -
Not just Cesar...
Because they are trying to stay relevant, on fight night when everyone will be interested... Phone Post

Yeah. I'm the biggest Gracie Fight Team fan in the world. I'll never miss a Diaz brother, Gil, or Jake fight. But the timing of this is so fucking obvious, come on. It's been known for a bit that Caio was helping Carlos.

11/18/12 5:16 AM
dan black
11 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

loyalty is a two way street..

I'd like to hear Caio's side of the story..

11/18/12 5:17 AM
32Hunter
6 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

good.
11/18/12 5:26 AM
diggity

I..... Nope, nothing to say. Phone Post
11/18/12 5:56 AM
Masturbasian

BJJ drama is the best drama.
11/18/12 6:05 AM
Truemanc3
10 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

puppet -  As Ralph Gracie would say "hes a traitor mother fucker" Phone Post

He a snake ... how you kill a snake? you cut the head off!!
11/18/12 6:11 AM
DEZBOT

mister3mma -
blacksamurai - I would never corner or train with a guy thats in the same weight class as my teammate, and had just fought him, and could potentially rematch him, and if i did corner or train that guy it would
Be the same as me saying im leaving the team, but you crackers wouldn't understand loyalty, i guess niggas, and latinos are still very tribal people guess why we have gangs, and you guys don't Phone Post
We have a gang, it's called walk street - and last I checked those dudes jacked errbody like the boys in the hood wish they could- for real money and they aren't facing any charges, so who's the real gangsters now, son? Phone Post
Wow Phone Post
11/18/12 6:23 AM
BJJkilla
13 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

i was surprised caio said yes to condit knowing how nick diaz would feel and how the whole cesar gracie fight team would think of it. oh well, caio has his own gym now and this won't be the first time he's left a gym/affiliation.
11/18/12 6:50 AM
peppo

ChaosOverkill - 
blacksamurai -  I would never corner or train with a guy thats in the same weight class as my teammate, and had just fought him, and could potentially rematch him, and if i did corner or train that guy it would

Like Jon Jones was loyal to his teammate Rashad?

Uhm who was the champion, and said he didn't wanna fight his mate but would do it if their jobs were on the line. And who was the one challenging the champ as soon as he saw the smallest opportunity to do so??
11/18/12 7:21 AM
Leck Brosnar

Cesar Gracie Cry Team. If a top athlete can't go around training other top athletes and make money, fuck 'em all.
11/18/12 8:03 AM
Winston Wolf
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

in
11/18/12 8:20 AM
AK-BJJ

Creonte
11/18/12 8:35 AM
Herbish1
14 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I understand where Cesar is coming from. You got a guy on your team, wears your patch, and then goes and helps out the team you have a big rivalry with.

I'm sure it would be different if he went and helped someone other than Jackson MMA, but he basically went to help the enemy in Cesar's eyes. You really can't blame him for being mad.
11/18/12 8:58 AM
danggook
18 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Herbish1 - I understand where Cesar is coming from. You got a guy on your team, wears your patch, and then goes and helps out the team you have a big rivalry with.

I'm sure it would be different if he went and helped someone other than Jackson MMA, but he basically went to help the enemy in Cesar's eyes. You really can't blame him for being mad.
Jacksons/ cesars have a rivalry? Only two fights iirc cerrone/Diaz and Diaz/ condit Phone Post
11/18/12 9:28 AM
Master Bater
17 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Status update

By Cesar Gracie

OK we all saw that someone from our team got a camera and a few bucks put in their face and decided to show his true colors and stab his team mates in the back.
No worries, that person is gone for good and I can't be happier. That person would also be wise not to show his sissy little face around here again.

some of the comments on that status are a bit disrespectful though.... people saying they are gonna beat the shit out of caio, who would probably get tapped by him in seconds?? he may have done a bad thing in their eyes but didn't become a shit fighter/blue belt noob overnight
11/18/12 9:56 AM
Purgey
57 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Daniel11 - Retarded. Childish drama. Phone Post
My god this, Cesar really just seems like a whiny child now. Phone Post
11/18/12 10:13 AM
Vitor29

These people need to grow up and get lives. Seriously. Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.