UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Caio Terra

11/18/12 1:08 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
dan black
11 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 11/18/12 1:08 PM
Caesar?

No I am not going bald..
11/18/12 1:10 PM
roperninja
41 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Sub Phone Post
11/18/12 1:11 PM
HOLLYWOOD-MO
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

dan black - Caesar?

No I am not going bald..

Did you get the boot cuz of politics?

Without going into details, what's the background of it?
11/18/12 1:12 PM
Joe_Drogan420
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 11/18/12 1:13 PM
he's dan mother fucking black dude
he's a coach

for reference:
http://www.youtube.com/user/danblack420/
11/18/12 1:14 PM
Ingo Weigold
52 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MMANUTS.COM, By Fans, For Fans!
LayzieTheSavage - Got the boot from the Gracie Fighter team today. Phone Post
Oh the drama Phone Post
11/18/12 1:15 PM
Hunter V
38 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

lord at the newbs with poor reading comprehension who have no clue who Dan Black is, lol.
11/18/12 1:16 PM
BrCutter
191 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ansari -
LayzieTheSavage -
HOLLYWOOD-MO - Is this a rumor or is Cesar really upset??? Phone Post
Not just Cesar...
The entire team. Phone Post
Why is this only coming out now? Hasn't it been well-publicized for some time that Caio was helping Condit train? Phone Post
This. It's been weeks. They just all get together and start saying this is bullshit after the fact? I couldn't figure why he was there anyway. Does Samir and those guys leave too? Phone Post
11/18/12 1:20 PM
dan black
11 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

"i knew it was Cody McKenzie!"

No my striking is not somewhere between absolute dogshit and completely horrible..
11/18/12 1:31 PM
dan black

Caio's mom always wanted a daughter so she raised Caio to be a girl.. hahahahaha
11/18/12 1:37 PM
LayzieTheSavage
210 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

www.middleeasy.com, Editor/Videographer
dan black - Caio's mom always wanted a daughter so she raised Caio to be a girl.. hahahahaha
Ouch! Burn!!! Phone Post
11/18/12 1:49 PM
dan black

Edited: 11/18/12 1:52 PM
I don't hate Caio..

I just love making fun of him..

11/18/12 1:56 PM
kying418
72 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Caio is a grappler.

In the bjj/grappling community, I dont think anyone associates him with Cesar's team.

Unless Cesar was helping fund Caio new academy, I really dont see Caio getting any benefit from representing Cesar in the first place.
11/18/12 2:06 PM
Clarence Parents
287 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

dan black - loyalty is a two way street..

I'd like to hear Caio's side of the story..

Pretty sure the cup that spilled there was full of honey.
11/18/12 2:07 PM
Fudge Cake

I remember Dan Black as the dude that flipped out on Eddie Bravo for making that ridiculous wigger video and thought Eddie was making fun of him. Those were the good ol days.
11/18/12 2:09 PM
crowbar
785 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Dan Black isn`t one that usually has a blue name.I`m suspicious of this.

11/18/12 2:13 PM
dan black

Edited: 11/18/12 2:19 PM
"Dan Black isn`t one that usually has a blue name.I`m suspicious of this."

ya thanks whoever bought me the blue name..

I remember back when you didn't have to pay $$$ to embed shit on this site, back when it was submissionfighting.com when people actually had intelligent discussions..

"I remember Dan Black as the dude that flipped out on Eddie Bravo for making that ridiculous wigger video and thought Eddie was making fun of him. Those were the good ol days."

I didn't think he was making fun of me I thought the video was racist and he started calling me a wigger so I told him to come say it to my face and I'll knock his teeth out to wear as a necklace then it degerated into stupidity from there.. Edgar is gayer than Caio..

BTW: Caio is 10x better than Edgar..
11/18/12 2:18 PM
Clarence Parents
287 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

dan black - "Dan Black isn`t one that usually has a blue name.I`m suspicious of this."

ya thanks whoever bought me the blue name..

I remember back when you didn't have to pay $$$ to embed shit on this site, back when it was submissionfighting.com when people actually had intelligent discussions..

"I remember Dan Black as the dude that flipped out on Eddie Bravo for making that ridiculous wigger video and thought Eddie was making fun of him. Those were the good ol days."

I didn't think he was making fun of me I thought the video was racist and he started calling me a wigger so I told him to come say it to my face and I'll knock his teeth out to wear as a necklace then it degerated into stupidity from there.. Edgar is gayer than Caio..

BTW: Caio is 10x better than Edgar..

"BTW: Caio is 10x better than Edgar.."

Sounds like a smidgen of butt-hurt still remains seeded from the past encounter you had with E.B

Get over it bro.
11/18/12 2:20 PM
dan black

Edited: 11/18/12 2:20 PM
My point was I used to beat the living shit out of Caio and he is 10x better than Edgar which in perspective makes me glad I never ran into Edgar or I'd be in jail for murder..

fagit
11/18/12 2:21 PM
Clarence Parents

Oops.. meant to copy the part about "Edgar is gayer than Caio.." implying they are both gay.
11/18/12 2:22 PM
Clarence Parents

dan black - My point was I used to beat the living shit out of Caio and he is 10x better than Edgar which in perspective makes me glad I never ran into Edgar or I'd be in jail for murder..

fagit

Even GSP is impressed with you, don't worry.
11/18/12 2:24 PM
dan black

Edited: 11/18/12 2:25 PM
"Oops.. meant to copy the part about "Edgar is gayer than Caio.." implying they are both gay."

They are both hella gay.. lol..

VIDEO PROFF EDGAR IS HELLA GAY:

Or I'm sorry they aren't gay they just act like Women and wear eyeliner.. ahahhahaha
11/18/12 2:25 PM
manzuri
160 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Sub Phone Post
11/18/12 2:29 PM
Clarence Parents

dan black - "Oops.. meant to copy the part about "Edgar is gayer than Caio.." implying they are both gay."

They are both hella gay.. lol..

VIDEO PROFF EDGAR IS HELLA GAY:

Or I'm sorry they aren't gay they just act like Women and wear eyeliner.. ahahhahaha

Is there something you need to share with us ? We're all friends here.
11/18/12 2:40 PM
dan black

oh shit sorry you must be gay or something.. I must have offended you with the gay comments, I am sorry bro my bad.. whatever floats your boat..

Not trying to be homophobic but there are somethings that "gay" is the only fitting word to describe it..

IE: Stupid BJJ Drama, Edgar, Caio, and fannypacks..
11/18/12 2:47 PM
Clarence Parents

Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.