UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Caio Terra

11/18/12 11:50 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
WillyMaunawili
167 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

fuckin in!

good shit in here Phone Post
11/18/12 11:51 PM
burner22
8 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

If I was Ben Henderson I'd be calling up terra ASAP. He must know nates ground pretty well. Ceasar might have shot himself in the foot here Phone Post
11/18/12 11:52 PM
joshjitsu
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

They just booted the best Jiu Jitsu practitioner on their team.

Smart...
11/18/12 11:54 PM
burner22
8 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

HOLLYWOOD-MO -
dan black - My point was I used to beat the living shit out of Caio and he is 10x better than Edgar which in perspective makes me glad I never ran into Edgar or I'd be in jail for murder..

fagit

What do you mean, you beat up Caio?

Did he ever train standup?
Terra was thinking of giving mma a shot. I dare say he was at ceasars to pick up some stand up. As well as help their guys with their ground game. Phone Post
11/19/12 1:16 AM
AceAtGSU
15 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Judging purely off of what I have seen on the internet and television, I would have to come to the conclusion that Caesar is a bit of a douche.

One man's opinion though. Caio is better off.
11/19/12 3:44 AM
mofomike
247 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

burner22 -  If I was Ben Henderson I'd be calling up terra ASAP. He must know nates ground pretty well. Ceasar might have shot himself in the foot here Phone Post

11/19/12 3:45 AM
Stainypoo

Didn't cesar see potential in caio and decided to bring him over to the states so he could train and teach?
11/19/12 7:09 AM
Johnny Drama

In Phone Post
11/19/12 7:14 AM
UGCTT_Paul_Blanka_Harris
7 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

puppet -  As Ralph Gracie would say "hes a traitor mother fucker" Phone Post

that coockfoggot lmao vu

11/19/12 7:18 AM
Michael Kn1ght

puppet - As Ralph Gracie would say "hes a traitor mother fucker" Phone Post
Lol Phone Post
11/19/12 7:22 AM
vitor3000
9 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

burner22 - If I was Ben Henderson I'd be calling up terra ASAP. He must know nates ground pretty well. Ceasar might have shot himself in the foot here Phone Post
Uh oh! Benson, get on this! Phone Post
11/19/12 7:58 AM
Pooch
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

dan black - "Dan Black isn`t one that usually has a blue name.I`m suspicious of this."

ya thanks whoever bought me the blue name..

I remember back when you didn't have to pay $$$ to embed shit on this site, back when it was submissionfighting.com when people actually had intelligent discussions..

"I remember Dan Black as the dude that flipped out on Eddie Bravo for making that ridiculous wigger video and thought Eddie was making fun of him. Those were the good ol days."

I didn't think he was making fun of me I thought the video was racist and he started calling me a wigger so I told him to come say it to my face and I'll knock his teeth out to wear as a necklace then it degerated into stupidity from there.. Edgar is gayer than Caio..

BTW: Caio is 10x better than Edgar..

Ahhhhhh the good old days..... was a better world back then....
thats when a fued counted for something......

11/19/12 11:19 AM
LayzieTheSavage
202 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

www.middleeasy.com, Editor/Videographer
irishman84 -
LayzieTheSavage - 
GayGuardMooseSaucy - Holy fucking shit when I last posted here a few hours ago wasn't Layzie in Iike the positive 70s??? How'd he get voted down so bad Phone Post
something happened with my account.
it got temporarily suspended for some odd unknown reason and then all the sudden all my vote ups were gone Phone Post

yea if you get a certain number of Vote Downs in a short period of time you get frozen. People always talk about how many Diaz fanboys there are on the UG but I'd say there's triple the haters. Layzie's got pull though. Prob calls up Kirik like WTF is this shit?... Unfrozen!
I don't think that was the case...
At least i hope not.
I've tried to keep my personal opinions to my self for the most part and only posts my work.
Of i got voted down for that, then it's whatever, you know? Phone Post
11/19/12 11:46 AM
countlphie
11 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

dan black - Kim Terra > Caio Terra

/end of thread

i didn't know caio had a brother until just a few days ago. I heard he's a little crazy though
11/19/12 12:21 PM
LayzieTheSavage
202 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

countlphie - 
dan black - Kim Terra > Caio Terra

/end of thread

i didn't know caio had a brother until just a few days ago. I heard he's a little crazy though

I actually heard good things about Caio's brother. 

I know that Nick was fond of him, but didn't care for what Caio did at all. 

11/19/12 12:26 PM
dhughes
470 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

First Bieber dumps Gomez now this?? I don't know what to believe anymore. *cries*
11/19/12 12:49 PM
norcalmma
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

joshjitsu - They just booted the best Jiu Jitsu practitioner on their team.

Smart...

with terrell, nick, jake, nate and cesar still on their team, im sure they will do just fine.
11/19/12 12:56 PM
Hunter V
39 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

LayzieTheSavage - 
irishman84 -
LayzieTheSavage - 
GayGuardMooseSaucy - Holy fucking shit when I last posted here a few hours ago wasn't Layzie in Iike the positive 70s??? How'd he get voted down so bad Phone Post
something happened with my account.
it got temporarily suspended for some odd unknown reason and then all the sudden all my vote ups were gone Phone Post

yea if you get a certain number of Vote Downs in a short period of time you get frozen. People always talk about how many Diaz fanboys there are on the UG but I'd say there's triple the haters. Layzie's got pull though. Prob calls up Kirik like WTF is this shit?... Unfrozen!
I don't think that was the case...
At least i hope not.
I've tried to keep my personal opinions to my self for the most part and only posts my work.
Of i got voted down for that, then it's whatever, you know? Phone Post

haters will always hate
11/19/12 2:38 PM
blacksamurai

joshjitsu - They just booted the best Jiu Jitsu practitioner on their team.

Smart...
They don't need any more BJJ guys on that team they all need wrestling coaches you remember how Rory powerbombed and suplexed Nate??? Phone Post
11/19/12 2:42 PM
blacksamurai

ChaosOverkill -
blacksamurai -  I would never corner or train with a guy thats in the same weight class as my teammate, and had just fought him, and could potentially rematch him, and if i did corner or train that guy it would
Be the same as me saying im leaving the team, but you crackers wouldn't understand loyalty, i guess niggas, and latinos are still very tribal people guess why we have gangs, and you guys don't Phone Post

Like Jon Jones was loyal to his teammate Rashad?

Man look at where JBJ is from like small town upstate NY township he aint no real nigga hes a shady oreo church boy... Phone Post
11/19/12 5:43 PM
blacksamurai

vitor3000 -
burner22 - If I was Ben Henderson I'd be calling up terra ASAP. He must know nates ground pretty well. Ceasar might have shot himself in the foot here Phone Post
Uh oh! Benson, get on this! Phone Post
Why would Henderson (Condit included) feel compelled to train with sport BJJ guys that never had a MMA fight in their life, and flinch when punches are thrown like a day one guy when there are guys like Roger (who teaches and trains at Jackson's), Jacare, Feijao, and Maia out there who have had fights and are successful i just don't get it???

As if GSP is a guy doing all this funky bjj he is just really, really, really good at a few things it would make sense if he was fighting Maia then he (Condit) would work td, some bjj, and just beat his ass on the feet...

It'd be like be like a NFL or College receiver training with a world class sprinter when there are retired all-pro NFL guys who were former sprinters he could train with or a Futbol guy training with a All Star Rugby Union guy...

Maybe the dude (Caio Terra) low balled his services cause he new if Condit subbed GSP it helps his brand??? Phone Post
11/19/12 6:03 PM
LayzieTheSavage

BengalWACO - Thank you Layzie... and WTF is up with all the vote downs for someone that gives us videos of this caliber? Did he say something racist or kill someones dog?>
I've come to expect it now and have come to terms with the fact that haters are going to hate. Phone Post
11/19/12 6:15 PM
overEZ

digitdigit - Ceasar ripping on Caio about never have fought mma and only knowing sport bjj so he would inhibit the training of Carlos against GSP. If that is true then why have Kron come out to help Nate. Doesn't Kron mainly do Sport bjj? I'm also not aware of any mma fights of Kron's. I'm Thinking the white "Gracie" is butt hurt.

^This
11/19/12 6:15 PM
ToneB
9 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

those vote downs are earned IMO
11/19/12 6:38 PM
that new guy

Good get rid of those traitors.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.