UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Caio Terra

11/19/12 6:40 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Tru
104 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Click For MMA Videos

great stuff ttt

11/19/12 7:00 PM
burner22
8 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

blacksamurai -
vitor3000 -
burner22 - If I was Ben Henderson I'd be calling up terra ASAP. He must know nates ground pretty well. Ceasar might have shot himself in the foot here Phone Post
Uh oh! Benson, get on this! Phone Post
Why would Henderson (Condit included) feel compelled to train with sport BJJ guys that never had a MMA fight in their life, and flinch when punches are thrown like a day one guy when there are guys like Roger (who teaches and trains at Jackson's), Jacare, Feijao, and Maia out there who have had fights and are successful i just don't get it???

As if GSP is a guy doing all this funky bjj he is just really, really, really good at a few things it would make sense if he was fighting Maia then he (Condit) would work td, some bjj, and just beat his ass on the feet...

It'd be like be like a NFL or College receiver training with a world class sprinter when there are retired all-pro NFL guys who were former sprinters he could train with or a Futbol guy training with a All Star Rugby Union guy...

Maybe the dude (Caio Terra) low balled his services cause he new if Condit subbed GSP it helps his brand??? Phone Post
Grappling is grappling, I don't think there is as big a gap from sport to mma as some guys make out. Since you brought up gsp, how many mma fights has john danaher had? Or Freddie roach? Phone Post
11/19/12 10:49 PM
Troll Hunter10
22 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

In a couple years the 209 clowns will have had their best days behind them and Cesar will still be bitching about something to keep his name in the headlines Phone Post
11/20/12 1:54 AM
blacksamurai
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

burner22 -
blacksamurai -
vitor3000 -
burner22 - If I was Ben Henderson I'd be calling up terra ASAP. He must know nates ground pretty well. Ceasar might have shot himself in the foot here Phone Post
Why would Henderson (Condit included) feel compelled to train with sport BJJ guys that never had a MMA fight in their life, and flinch when punches are thrown like a day one guy when there are guys like Roger (who teaches and trains at Jackson's), Jacare, Feijao, and Maia out there who have had fights and are successful i just don't get it???

As if GSP is a guy doing all this funky bjj he is just really, really, really good at a few things it would make sense if he was fighting Maia then he (Condit) would work td, some bjj, and just beat his ass on the feet...

It'd be like be like a NFL or College receiver training with a world class sprinter when there are retired all-pro NFL guys who were former sprinters he could train with or a Futbol guy training with a All Star Rugby Union guy...

Maybe the dude (Caio Terra) low balled his services cause he new if Condit subbed GSP it helps his brand??? Phone Post
Grappling is grappling, I don't think there is as big a gap from sport to mma as some guys make out. Since you brought up gsp, how many mma fights has john danaher had? Or Freddie roach? Phone Post
GSP training with John Danaher has only been going on for a few years his top game was really strong before he started with Danaher as for training with Roach in boxing imho is a closer to MMA than sport bjj/no-gi with all the collar chokes, and finesse positions chokes, X-guard, deep half, 50/50) so there is less tweaking of Roach's boxing knowledge ...

Matter fact i recall sitting in the locker room 5 yrs ago in 07' at the CFC3 in Orlando when Jessica Aguliar was getting ready for this Japanese girl she had Howard Davis Jr in her corner (maybe they had UFC dvds playing in the locker room can't remember), but some how the subject turned too who has the best boxing in the UFC. Davis (an Olympic gold medalist) said it was GSP hands down also said he had the best jab, and that was 5 yrs ago so GSP passed the "eye test" years ago...

So its not as if Roach had to start from scratch, and break down his whole style like he was some bum...

I know GSP is a Fabio Holanda BB Holanda is a BTT guy who has had MMA fights although he is not a multi time world champ like Caio Terra he has the best of both worlds... If you were gonna train with a BJJ guy to get ready for a fight with GSP imo id train with a guy from BTT, ATT or some other Carlson branch guy... Phone Post
11/20/12 4:48 AM
burner22
8 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

blacksamurai -
burner22 -
blacksamurai -
vitor3000 -

GSP training with John Danaher has only been going on for a few years his top game was really strong before he started with Danaher as for training with Roach in boxing imho is a closer to MMA than sport bjj/no-gi with all the collar chokes, and finesse positions chokes, X-guard, deep half, 50/50) so there is less tweaking of Roach's boxing knowledge ...

Matter fact i recall sitting in the locker room 5 yrs ago in 07' at the CFC3 in Orlando when Jessica Aguliar was getting ready for this Japanese girl she had Howard Davis Jr in her corner (maybe they had UFC dvds playing in the locker room can't remember), but some how the subject turned too who has the best boxing in the UFC. Davis (an Olympic gold medalist) said it was GSP hands down also said he had the best jab, and that was 5 yrs ago so GSP passed the "eye test" years ago...

So its not as if Roach had to start from scratch, and break down his whole style like he was some bum...

I know GSP is a Fabio Holanda BB Holanda is a BTT guy who has had MMA fights although he is not a multi time world champ like Caio Terra he has the best of both worlds... If you were gonna train with a BJJ guy to get ready for a fight with GSP imo id train with a guy from BTT, ATT or some other Carlson branch guy... Phone Post
Well yeah, no doubt gsp was an accomplished grappler and striker before working with roach an danaher, my point was that clearly he saw value in hiring guys who had limited knowledge of mma, but were experts in one facet of it. I take your point about the differences from pure grappling to mma, but I guy with terra's knowledge would surely have something to offer Phone Post
11/20/12 5:38 AM
Sensei Millia 209TT
158 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

In

11/20/12 5:39 AM
PTM2020
911 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

11/20/12 7:10 AM
Master Bater
17 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

added this thought in the other thread...

has it been mentioned at all in this thread or any other, that Kron is training Nate for his up coming fight with Benson...

as we all know Kron is the son of Rickson, who is the brother of Royce.... Benson is a Royce gracie Brown Belt..

is it ok for family, but not for non family members to do this??
11/20/12 8:25 AM
tres_equis_666
33 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

LayzieTheSavage -
BengalWACO - Thank you Layzie... and WTF is up with all the vote downs for someone that gives us videos of this caliber? Did he say something racist or kill someones dog?>
I've come to expect it now and have come to terms with the fact that haters are going to hate. Phone Post
Thank you Layzie, you fucking savage.

You gotta do a Nate Diaz vlog.

Fight week, blog week. Phone Post
11/20/12 9:31 AM
Zed Wayne Zed
99 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

LayzieTheSavage - 
BengalWACO - Thank you Layzie... and WTF is up with all the vote downs for someone that gives us videos of this caliber? Did he say something racist or kill someones dog?>
I've come to expect it now and have come to terms with the fact that haters are going to hate. Phone Post

Yeah man, I like your videos and interviews.

You have a good repoire with a fight team that is elusive with the media.

You stick up for your contacts, nothing wrong with that.

11/20/12 9:50 AM
BearsDownAzzUp
109 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

someone make a meme...

He is good at sport jiujitsu, but that will get you hurt in MMA"

Brings in Kron.
11/20/12 11:04 AM
UGCTT_Capnsavem
467 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

he'll end up somewhere where he is much more appreciated. Phone Post
11/20/12 11:19 AM
GunnarWreckedMyAssHAOLE

he left the team/association months go before he ever was invited to Carlos's camp, Caesar & Layzie are bullshitting all of you

how do you kick someone off a team he already left?

like if I quit my job today then made it on TV in a few months related to my new job my former boss then publicly fire me on the internet?

lol, this is just the Graciefighter guys atttention whoring

11/20/12 11:22 AM
Hunter V
34 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Master Bater - added this thought in the other thread...

has it been mentioned at all in this thread or any other, that Kron is training Nate for his up coming fight with Benson...

as we all know Kron is the son of Rickson, who is the brother of Royce.... Benson is a Royce gracie Brown Belt..

stop trying to use logic and reasoning when it comes to brazilian politics. No place here.
11/20/12 1:54 PM
Master Bater
17 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Hunter V - 

stop trying to use logic and reasoning when it comes to brazilian politics. No place here.

nice :)
11/20/12 1:55 PM
Master Bater

cant believe i got a Vote down on this thread? WTF?
11/20/12 2:47 PM
vitor3000
9 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

blacksamurai -
vitor3000 -

I'm sure a high level black belt like Caio would not contribute antthing to Bendo's camp, such as the intricacies of Nate's groubd game. Derp. Phone Post
11/20/12 5:38 PM
blacksamurai

vitor3000 -
blacksamurai -
vitor3000 -

I'm sure a high level black belt like Caio would not contribute antthing to Bendo's camp, such as the intricacies of Nate's groubd game. Derp. Phone Post
So is it worth Henderson's time, and money (fees, and transportation) to pay this little butt flopper (150lbs soaking wet so he can't really mimic Nate's style) for some information that he can get from watching film who probably never been punched (or had one thrown at him) in the face by Nate while on bottom waste of time, and money imo??? Phone Post
11/20/12 8:44 PM
cheesesteak
229 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I think it's basically the CG guys are just really a tight knit group and if they feel they are being disrespected by you, be out...The bjj political crap is hypocritical
11/20/12 9:27 PM
JRockwell
82 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

GunnarWreckedMyAssHAOLE -

he left the team/association months go before he ever was invited to Carlos's camp, Caesar & Layzie are bullshitting all of you

how do you kick someone off a team he already left?

like if I quit my job today then made it on TV in a few months related to my new job my former boss then publicly fire me on the internet?

lol, this is just the Graciefighter guys atttention whoring

This is what I heard as well. Phone Post
11/21/12 6:38 AM
TheMauler

BJJ heroes just posted an interview with Caio Terra

http://www.bjjheroes.com/featured/caio-terra-interview
11/21/12 7:24 AM
GunnarWreckedMyAssHAOLE

TheMauler - BJJ heroes just posted an interview with Caio Terra

http://www.bjjheroes.com/featured/caio-terra-interview

uper respectful & classy - even in response to the fake outrage of a silly attention whore
11/21/12 11:01 AM
blacksamurai

What i don't get is all the Ceasar Gracie hate it must be a Cali thing? ATT kicks people out all the time for fraternizing with enemy,fighters training at other gyms, teaching classes for other gyms, guys working with unapproved PERSONAL trainers etc... And they get none of the vitriol is it because you guys hate him and his place cause thats where Diaz bros train? ATT just kicked out Rhadi Ferguson for training at JACO/Blackzillians and Liborio and Mario Sperry are boys he used to train at ATT occasionally... Phone Post
11/21/12 11:34 AM
cheesesteak
229 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

still chuckle to myself when I think of the words sissy face.lol

Ceaser....he's classic.
11/21/12 1:00 PM
BrCutter
191 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

blacksamurai - What i don't get is all the Ceasar Gracie hate it must be a Cali thing? ATT kicks people out all the time for fraternizing with enemy,fighters training at other gyms, teaching classes for other gyms, guys working with unapproved PERSONAL trainers etc... And they get none of the vitriol is it because you guys hate him and his place cause thats where Diaz bros train? ATT just kicked out Rhadi Ferguson for training at JACO/Blackzillians and Liborio and Mario Sperry are boys he used to train at ATT occasionally... Phone Post
I honestly only know if it's news or posted. That's the first I heard of Ferguson. I remember he critiqued a corner pretty tough a while back. Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.