UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Caio Terra

11/21/12 11:34 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
cheesesteak
227 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

still chuckle to myself when I think of the words sissy face.lol

Ceaser....he's classic.
11/21/12 1:00 PM
BrCutter
189 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

blacksamurai - What i don't get is all the Ceasar Gracie hate it must be a Cali thing? ATT kicks people out all the time for fraternizing with enemy,fighters training at other gyms, teaching classes for other gyms, guys working with unapproved PERSONAL trainers etc... And they get none of the vitriol is it because you guys hate him and his place cause thats where Diaz bros train? ATT just kicked out Rhadi Ferguson for training at JACO/Blackzillians and Liborio and Mario Sperry are boys he used to train at ATT occasionally... Phone Post
I honestly only know if it's news or posted. That's the first I heard of Ferguson. I remember he critiqued a corner pretty tough a while back. Phone Post
11/21/12 3:22 PM
blacksamurai
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

BrCutter -
blacksamurai - What i don't get is all the Ceasar Gracie hate it must be a Cali thing? ATT kicks people out all the time for fraternizing with enemy,fighters training at other gyms, teaching classes for other gyms, guys working with unapproved PERSONAL trainers etc... And they get none of the vitriol is it because you guys hate him and his place cause thats where Diaz bros train? ATT just kicked out Rhadi Ferguson for training at JACO/Blackzillians and Liborio and Mario Sperry are boys he used to train at ATT occasionally... Phone Post
I honestly only know if it's news or posted. That's the first I heard of Ferguson. I remember he critiqued a corner pretty tough a while back. Phone Post
That was well after he was kicked out... Phone Post
11/21/12 3:28 PM
blacksamurai

WWETopTeam -
blacksamurai -  What i don't get is all the Ceasar Gracie hate it must be a Cali thing? ATT kicks people out all the time for fraternizing with enemy,fighters training at other gyms, teaching classes for other gyms, guys working with unapproved PERSONAL trainers etc... And they get none of the vitriol is it because you guys hate him and his place cause thats where Diaz bros train? ATT just kicked out Rhadi Ferguson for training at JACO/Blackzillians and Liborio and Mario Sperry are boys he used to train at ATT occasionally... Phone Post

Dr. Rhadi Kimura'd Eli Marerro into Bolivia for the entire training session. He offered to teach ATT his Judo prowess but they were to proud to take him up on his compassionate offer.

Dr. Rhadi Ferguson can throw you , shoot on you , or simply leg kick you into the Emergency room.
I know about Dr Ferguson brah he gave me one of my nicknames (kennyzinho) he's a funny dude he made a 45 min drive from Titusville came to ATT Orlando, and compassionately taught a judo class on the house, stuff guys are still using in training to this day, and rolled with everybody white belt, and all... Phone Post
11/21/12 3:36 PM
blacksamurai

WWETopTeam -
blacksamurai -  What i don't get is all the Ceasar Gracie hate it must be a Cali thing? ATT kicks people out all the time for fraternizing with enemy,fighters training at other gyms, teaching classes for other gyms, guys working with unapproved PERSONAL trainers etc... And they get none of the vitriol is it because you guys hate him and his place cause thats where Diaz bros train? ATT just kicked out Rhadi Ferguson for training at JACO/Blackzillians and Liborio and Mario Sperry are boys he used to train at ATT occasionally... Phone Post

Dr. Rhadi Kimura'd Eli Marerro into Bolivia for the entire training session. He offered to teach ATT his Judo prowess but they were to proud to take him up on his compassionate offer.

Dr. Rhadi Ferguson can throw you , shoot on you , or simply leg kick you into the Emergency room.
I beg to differ he wasn't a full time instructor there cause he is always traveling, he told guys at my academy that he helped Thiago get ready for his fight against Karo, and it caused a rift between him, and Karo they new each from the Judo community he also said some stuff about Sokoudjou that was petty funny but i already new... Phone Post
12/15/12 7:44 AM
chim55

blacksamurai - 
WWETopTeam -

I beg to differ he wasn't a full time instructor there cause he is always traveling, he told guys at my academy that he helped Thiago get ready for his fight against Karo, and it caused a rift between him, and Karo they new each from the Judo community he also said some stuff about Sokoudjou that was petty funny but i already new... Phone Post

whats the story on Sokoudjou mate?
12/15/12 10:32 PM
blacksamurai

chim55 -
blacksamurai - 
WWETopTeam -

whats the story on Sokoudjou mate?
The MMA media (Stephen Quadros, Bas Rutten, Frank Trigg, Joe Rogan etc...) made him out be some Judo stud, but in reality it was further from the truth he is not taken seriously on the international judo circuit ... Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.