UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> How fat can you be and still be a referee? -JR

11/18/12 2:18 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
UGCTT_Creepy'sMustache
24 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT_Creepy'sMustache - It was funny but totally uncalled for. It made him look unprofessional. Phone Post
LOL. I love how I got voted down 3 times for this post. You fucking Rogan nuthuggers are idiots. Phone Post
11/18/12 2:33 PM
MadmanGadman
27 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Everyone I was with QA laughing so hard at this because we were just talking about it before joe rogan mentioned it. Phone Post
11/18/12 2:38 PM
Clarence Parents
280 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Incindio - Stupid adolescent comments for a 'professional sport' commentator, especially one that considers himself an intellect. Want to be considered a professional event by main stream, try acting a little more professional.

I would prefer the main stream to hate MMA instead of having Joe Rogan tone down his commentary.

11/18/12 2:39 PM
Clarence Parents
280 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

It wasn't even that bad. People get a little too crazy about these things.
11/18/12 2:45 PM
6ULDV8
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I really thought Joe and Goldie were awesome last night.  If you want to blame people or even a country for them saying what you think is not appropriate, blame the fans in Montreal and Canada.  An atmosphere like that gets you too pumped up and you'd say things you might not normally say just because you thought that awesome crowd would appreciate it (they would).

Canucks having such a good time are why Joe and Goldie were in such a party mood.  I'm very sorry for that, thank you for watch and am sorry we are not more like the stoic Asians.

If Joe were in Macao last week he probably would have been boring, bland, clinical and wouldn't have offended anyone.

Again, even though I thought it was hilarious and awesome, as was the Lance Bass comment, I'm very sorry the faggots (not Lance Bass he's just gay and probably thought the 'coming from behind' comment was funny too) on here are so offended.

In Canada we really have no problem with gay or fat people for the most part, but really can't cotton to faggots.  

Have you also noticed that we don't freak out with applause when you start screaming about Jesus Christ?  We're funny like that.

11/18/12 2:45 PM
in_different
26 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Lot of butthurt fatties in this thread. Guys, stop being so insecure. It was a joke. It was funny IMO, if you didn't like it, you didn't laugh.

Joe takes health very seriously and he is biased against people that dont take their own seriously. He doesn't like fatties the way most people don't like insecure people. Just kind of silly
11/18/12 2:46 PM
STEVIAS SEX TOY #2
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'd rather be fat than 5'2 lol but seriously that was a fucking douche move Phone Post
11/18/12 2:52 PM
r_o_y

6ULDV8 - 

Rogan and Goldie were on their game last night and made it an even better night of fights.  If you're really easily offended maybe MMA isn't the sport for you.

Don't these guys look like they're having fun?

Apparently that is the excuse everytime someone makes an ass themselves ...people are just offended to easily.

Than we wonder why mma has a hard time getting respect....
11/18/12 3:22 PM
OSUkinkledmyBEAVERhole

lol at the butthurt fatties.

Being fat on TV IS unprofessional, they should be called out on it, don't like it? Stop being fat. Joe did nothing wrong.
11/18/12 3:23 PM
UGCTT_Molsonmuscle360
163 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

r_o_y - 
6ULDV8 - 

Rogan and Goldie were on their game last night and made it an even better night of fights.  If you're really easily offended maybe MMA isn't the sport for you.

Don't these guys look like they're having fun?

Apparently that is the excuse everytime someone makes an ass themselves ...people are just offended to easily.

Than we wonder why mma has a hard time getting respect....

Because people (especailly MMA fans) get offended WAY to easily.  Fuck, every single sport has it's share of jackass commentators and people who say stupid stuff on live tv.  Like I said, watch a Boston Bruins broadcast, there will be dumb shit said on there every single night, shit that's intentionally inflamatory, but people don't care.   Watch enough football and baseball broadcasts, and you are going to hear some off-color humor from time to time.  These guys are human.

Serioulsy it's not like Joe said "Martin Kampmann gets fucked in the ass more than Lance Bass".  He just made a simple joke baed on Bass' sexuality.  I think what he should have done maybe to avoid the whole controversy was switch up Lance Bass with Andy Dyck since him and Joe are good friends.

11/18/12 3:33 PM
6ULDV8
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The whole UG imaginary butthurt controversy.

Seriously, stop being faggots that get all twisted up over every little turn of phrase. It makes you a faggot.

11/18/12 3:35 PM
IP
64 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Joe didn't like that ref from the start for some reason.
11/18/12 3:35 PM
sleepybear70
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Clarence Parents - 
Incindio - Stupid adolescent comments for a 'professional sport' commentator, especially one that considers himself an intellect. Want to be considered a professional event by main stream, try acting a little more professional.

I would prefer the main stream to hate MMA instead of having Joe Rogan tone down his commentary.

I agree Clarence.....I enjoyed last night and my girlfriend was glad we stayed in and watched it since she can hear the commentary better....she likes that more than the fights I think....oh...and she's not exactly a size zero either hahaha
11/18/12 3:57 PM
r_o_y

6ULDV8 - The whole UG imaginary butthurt controversy.

Seriously, stop being faggots that get all twisted up over every little turn of phrase. It makes you a faggot.

Wow do you know any other word besides "faggot"
11/18/12 4:08 PM
Chris27

I guess I missed that comment, was he saying it like if you are to big that can be dangerous because you cant move as fast to stop a fight and someone can get hurt?

Is that what he was implying? Or was he just making fun of a fat ref?
11/18/12 4:21 PM
AndrewJitsu
48 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

There wasn't really a reason to say it. Right before it was said, I saw the ref and said to myself "who is this interesting Canadian ref." I could care less if he is fat or not. He wasn't the best ref. but that might be a bit biased as Rogan did complain about how he kept breaking up Lawlor and Francis. Phone Post
11/18/12 4:37 PM
Jweinberg
32 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

EEKS - Imagine Max Kellerman saying that shit. No I can't and that's why MMA won't be around in ten years.

max kellerman is a tool -loosen up buddy

11/18/12 4:40 PM
Jweinberg
32 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Kostakio -  Okay, I'm going to sound like a bigger fag than Lance Bass for this but I was watching the fights last night with my boys and our wives (lol). When he said that fat comment... man... they girls all hated him and called for his head. I had to scramble for excuses and told them it was an inside joke between Rogan and the ref.

"I DON'T CARE! WHAT IF THAT GUY'S KIDS OR GRANDKIDS ARE WATCHING THAT?!" Oh, boy... you put me in a difficult spot, Joe. lmao Phone Post

get these girls to bikrim yoga asap.. they seem to be harboring a lot of tension.

11/18/12 9:37 PM
mclay
17 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

AndrewJitsu - Joe makes me laugh. He should do comedy. Phone Post
Nice! Phone Post
11/18/12 9:48 PM
HeHitsMeBecauseHeLovesMe

sleepybear70 -
Clarence Parents - 

I agree Clarence.....I enjoyed last night and my girlfriend was glad we stayed in and watched it since she can hear the commentary better....she likes that more than the fights I think....oh...and she's not exactly a size zero either hahaha
I'm sure she would feel a lot different if Joe Rogan personally attacked her weight in front of millions of people. In fact, why don't you just go call her fat and get back to us on how she reacts. Phone Post
11/18/12 9:53 PM
blushgirl412
7 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I always thought that Joe believed in bettering people and building them up with positives and being constructive rather than thinking that rude or insensitive comments would make a person change or want to change, especially when dealing with a persons weight or life choices.
11/18/12 9:55 PM
6ULDV8

As a matter of fact, I do know other words besides faggot, but that doesn't mean you guys getting all offended and acting like faggots aren't being faggots.

Just saying.

11/18/12 10:10 PM
OSUkinkledmyBEAVERhole

How is pointing out somebodies physique an insult, at least something a person can CHANGE like their weight. If the dude was jacked and Joe Rogan asked how jacked does a person have to be to ref, is that an insult? The reality is fat fucks are fat because of what they DO to themselves, just like drug addicts.

If being a fat is an insult to somebody, hey stop being fat. You aren't less fat depending on how few people point out your weight problem.
11/18/12 10:24 PM
HOK

I hate to say it,... but has anyone thought Rogan was a tad "high" side? Maybe? who knows...

I think I'm used to his offhand comments, I think people new to the sport may get turned off. But commentators will evolve, just like the sport. I don't think we should compare to boxing... I think Jim Lampley is an idiot ... he says some pretty stupid stuff too.
11/18/12 10:29 PM
HeHitsMeBecauseHeLovesMe

Easy to tell who in this thread was or is an asshole bully that put people down to feel better about themselves. Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.