UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Dana, I hope you still give Lawlor his win money!

11/17/12 11:42 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
JediJitsu
32 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

He got screwed in that decision. Phone Post
11/17/12 11:43 PM
3 Sided Square
376 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Dana White: "Who cares! They both lost that fight"
11/17/12 11:43 PM
yellow wrkahlc
102 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

He won't, read his FB status.

11/18/12 12:04 AM
-FC-
48 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

yellow wrkahlc -

What's it say? Phone Post
11/18/12 12:06 AM
3 Sided Square
376 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

-FC- - 
yellow wrkahlc -

11/18/12 1:14 AM
JediJitsu
32 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

3 Sided Square -
-FC- - 
yellow wrkahlc -

That's fucked up. Dana should really do a better job of standing behind his fighters.

It looks so elementary when the CEO smears his own employees on Facebook and Twitter.

Lawlor implemented his style to control what looked like a heavyweight. He won the fight. Just because there wasn't fireworks doesn't negate the fact that a fighter got fucked out of his victory. Phone Post
11/18/12 1:34 AM
Kneeblock
76 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Lawlor did everything possible to make it exciting but all the nothing Carmont was doing made it look bad. F Dana if he posted that. Phone Post
11/18/12 1:36 AM
MMARAIDER
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

3 Sided Square -
-FC- - 
yellow wrkahlc -

I care I had 100$ on lawlor at plus 225 fak. Phone Post
11/18/12 1:41 AM
Sprawl'n'Stall
69 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Lawlor waw boring as hell, and Carmont had NO combos. Only one shot at a time. And no jabs!!! Damn, he trains at Tristar right? He could learn that and use his long reach. He had nice kicks though.

Lawlor should have won the JD but he didn't earn point at being a draw in a prize fighting world.
In a way, I agree with Dana.
11/18/12 2:02 AM
Virginio

Law looked like he was a full weight class smaller than Francis. That's fucked up of Dana to expect more than the performance he put on tonight. Suck it. Phone Post
11/18/12 2:02 AM
JeffersonDArcyChoke
267 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The only reason anyone on here got all butthurt over both the decision and Dana tweet is because Tom posts here.

Period.

Fans here are acting like this was on par with Pacquiao-Bradley because the guy posts here.

At least admit your bias by saying you are a Lawlor fan and are bummed he lost.

I'll accept that.

But everyone acting like Dana did the worst thing ever or Tom got robbed is clearly running on emotions.

Look on the bright side.

He may already be working on his next weigh in entrance.

And that will surely be more exciting than this fight was. Phone Post
11/18/12 2:05 AM
OnlyTheStrongSurvive
545 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Could have gone either way, not a robbery. Carmont looked like he was a much better fighter to me, but he wouldn't pull the trigger or try to do anything.
11/18/12 2:07 AM
Virginio

JeffersonDArcyChoke - The only reason anyone on here got all butthurt over both the decision and Dana tweet is because Tom posts here.

Period.

Fans here are acting like this was on par with Pacquiao-Bradley because the guy posts here.

I'll accept that.

But everyone acting like Dana did the worst thing ever or Tom got robbed is clearly running on emotions.

Look on the bright side.

Wrong. I wanted to see an impressive performance by Francis. Fact is, UFC is in a slightly sad state of affairs. Hovering between the laughable judging of boxing and a WWE based matchmaking and promotional shtick. Phone Post
11/18/12 2:09 AM
Virginio

And yes, I'll agree - for entertainment purposes, the fight sucked. Blame Joe Silva for trying to feed Lawlor to Monsieur Francis. Phone Post
11/18/12 2:17 AM
Poindexter
55 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

JediJitsu -  He got screwed in that decision. Phone Post

11/18/12 2:31 AM
moemar
5 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

mister3mma - Refs gave it to the boy from Canada bc they are Canadian IMO Phone Post
im not sure the refs score fights. Big Rig Phone Post
11/18/12 2:36 AM
cycklops
295 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

JeffersonDArcyChoke -  The only reason anyone on here got all butthurt over both the decision and Dana tweet is because Tom posts here.

Period.

I'll accept that.

Look on the bright side.

What did Carmont do to seal the win iyo?

11/18/12 2:45 AM
JetSetter

I think if Lawlor focused more on fighting and less on his walk out and weigh in skits he'd be better off!!

Just my opinion Phone Post
11/18/12 2:45 AM
mr1709

lol @ dana getting mad when we hated the shitty flyweight 5 rounded fight but then shitting all over this fight
11/18/12 2:49 AM
cycklops
295 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

So you think the 15 minutes he put into his weigh in and walk out stuff took too much away from the 8 weeks or so of camp leading up? Maybe if he had a serious face he woulda won? Is that your argument?
11/18/12 2:49 AM
cycklops

So you think the 15 minutes he put into his weigh in and walk out stuff took too much away from the 8 weeks or so of camp leading up? Maybe if he had a serious face he woulda won? Is that your argument?

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.