UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Johny Hendricks vs Nick Diaz

11/18/12 4:16 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
King777
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Not so sure about that^

What about Hendricks vs GSP and Nick Diaz vs Rory (since BJ will lose).
11/18/12 4:31 PM
Longsider

yes please
11/18/12 5:19 PM
Joe_Drogan420

Is tobacco a performance enhancing drug?
it seems it could calm nerves, and hendricks was dipping a lot.
11/18/12 9:24 PM
cheesesteak
231 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'd like that fight if Hendricks stands and bangs, but I have feeling in this particular situation he will employ the koscheck and it could be pretty boring and Nick gets pissed and retires again. I say match Nick up with a good stricker on his return fight
11/18/12 9:39 PM
not_really_sure
47 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'd like to see Diaz fight kampmann for his return fight. That would be a lot of fun Phone Post
11/19/12 11:20 AM
YouCantHandleMyRiddum

Definitely a fight I'd love to see.

11/19/12 1:42 PM
MattyECB
178 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

zebedee -  Would be an interesting matchup, going for Diaz. He's got a great chin and better boxing. If Hendricks can get the takedown then he may take it, although Diaz has got some good subs off his back. Phone Post

I agree Diaz is a far superior boxer, but you're forgetting the stylistic match up.
A fighter who lets himself get hit so he can wear down opponents with pitter patter before unloading for the kill in later rounds is dangerous against a man who,
"loves to see his opponents eyes roll back" lol

And I know GSP ain't the biggest power puncher, but the amount of times he dropped Fitch and teh fucked up beating he gave him, and really in general, with how durable Fitch, Sadollah and Kampman are, you know Hendricks has some mean fucking power

(Don't think any of those three had ever been KOed, and Kampman only stopped via TKO before)

11/19/12 1:43 PM
MattyECB
178 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I think Hendricks will get spanked against a fundamental and technical boxer like GSP, but if Diaz starts screaming STOCKTON MOTHER FUCKER, and slapping his face, there could be problems imo lol
11/19/12 2:03 PM
Pancake Syrup
554 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

And hwen i say hell no i don't mean the fight because that would be a great fucking fight i jut think Diaz needs to get a couple wins and quickly before he fights the #1 contender in Hendricks and before Hendricks fights GSP if that's what some people want

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.