UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> GSP GOAT

11/18/12 1:55 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
fasthandssam
31 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

You guys hating on Silva's legacy just because you think his division is weak are OUT OF YOUR MINDS. I heard he may even have to fight Michael Bisping! If that doesn't show you just how STACKED his division is then you are truly delusional!

;)
11/18/12 2:00 AM
Feelz Good
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

legkicktothehead - Funny how it's always known zuffa shills and zuffa zombies who ride Anderson's jock like there's no tomorrow, while pretending that the MW divsion is the strongest division in MMA. Anderson fanatics/zuffa shills are so out of touch with reality
Yeah it's so funny, how Andreson has only completely dominated fighters in the MW division...he's also dominated two top 20 lhw's and a top 10lhw. He also beat Hendo, who was and still is a perpetual top 5 lhw and mw. Phone Post
11/18/12 2:01 AM
legkicktothehead

No body should pay Boilerbrawnbeatdown any attention of mind

The man is a verified nut job. He's likely a zuffa shill as well. I've never seen him make even a reasonable post. Its like he's a pro at always saying the dumbest shit

Anyway,

Anderson has only moved up to fight slow pillow fisted brawlers who were made for him. Who were made to look Anderson look great

Let's see Anderson go up and fight Jones.

There's a reason Anderson wants no part of 205'ers who could legit pose a threat, and instead campaigns for the much smaller Gsp. Very cowardly

11/18/12 2:04 AM
Entreri

bando661 - 
Entreri - 
bando661 - 
legkicktothehead - Edited

Anderson has not lost since being in the ufc! and before that.

Yea he lost 4 rounds to chael the first fight, but he won! destroyed him the second fight!

GSP does have a embaressing KO to matt serra!

LOL.

Anderson lost to tiny Ryo Chonan in Pride.

I know he has previously lost I was simply stating his win streak goes beyond the ufc.

He has losses to men who he fought when he still not at his peak, u can see that even against ryo! if he were to fight any of those men today what do you think would happen???

That was around midway through Anderson's MMA career, akin to GSP lost to Serra. Neither men were at their peaks.

And what happened to Serra when GSP rematched? Exactly.

GSP, Anderson and Fedor all have losses. Fedor lost to a natural MW in Henderson.
11/18/12 2:05 AM
legkicktothehead

Feelz Good - 
legkicktothehead - Funny how it's always known zuffa shills and zuffa zombies who ride Anderson's jock like there's no tomorrow, while pretending that the MW divsion is the strongest division in MMA. Anderson fanatics/zuffa shills are so out of touch with reality
Yeah it's so funny, how Andreson has only completely dominated fighters in the MW division...he's also dominated two top 20 lhw's and a top 10lhw. He also beat Hendo, who was and still is a perpetual top 5 lhw and mw. Phone Post

Deflection while then ranting about how Anderson is the greatest thing since sliced bread

Very typical of a zuffa shill/zuffa zombie

I already countered all the points you have brought up too

Forrest and Bonnar WERE the perfect show case matches for Anderson to have to make him look better then he is.They are the exact type of slow pillow fisted brawlers whom Amderson thrives on fighting

James Irvin was also a can, and has since then been cut

Gsp also beat the guy who dominanted Hendo.

11/18/12 2:08 AM
legkicktothehead

Entreri - 
bando661 - 
Entreri - 
bando661 - 
legkicktothehead - Edited

Anderson has not lost since being in the ufc! and before that.

Yea he lost 4 rounds to chael the first fight, but he won! destroyed him the second fight!

GSP does have a embaressing KO to matt serra!

LOL.

Anderson lost to tiny Ryo Chonan in Pride.

I know he has previously lost I was simply stating his win streak goes beyond the ufc.

He has losses to men who he fought when he still not at his peak, u can see that even against ryo! if he were to fight any of those men today what do you think would happen???

That was around midway through Anderson's MMA career, akin to GSP lost to Serra. Neither men were at their peaks.

And what happened to Serra when GSP rematched? Exactly.

GSP, Anderson and Fedor all have losses. Fedor lost to a natural MW in Henderson.

IF Anderson lost to Chonan while not at his peak

The Fedor lost to Hendo while being FAR PAST HIS PEAK

You have to be fair across the board

Also, Hendo is not a MW. In fact Hendo I'd WEAK AT 185

Hendo is a much BETTER fighter at LHW and at HW
11/18/12 2:09 AM
Lux Fixxins

Right Hand JO Power - Greatest decision winner in ufc history! Phone Post
Lol Phone Post
11/18/12 2:17 AM
Feelz Good

legkicktothehead -
Feelz Good - 

Deflection while then ranting about how Anderson is the greatest thing since sliced bread

Very typical of a zuffa shill/zuffa zombie

I already countered all the points you have brought up too

Forrest and Bonnar WERE the perfect show case matches for Anderson to have to make him look better then he is.They are the exact type of slow pillow fisted brawlers whom Amderson thrives on fighting

James Irvin was also a can, and has since then been cut

Gsp also beat the guy who dominanted Hendo.

Maybe i am a paid shill, but it better than being a mindless troll. Phone Post
11/18/12 2:30 AM
UGCTT_UncleCameron

Entreri - Fuck the haters.

Boring? That one of the top 10 greatest MMA fights EVER.

Heart? He survived that Crocop like kick and GnP to come back and win.

Chin? He survived that Crocop like kick.

Indeed, fuck the RETARDS/haters.
Can't tell if serious or troll... Phone Post
11/18/12 3:32 AM
Roy Batty
137 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Bumpy Johnson - man the ufc is anderson and jones right now. thats all the exitement they have

Dos Santos ain't exactly playing patty-cakes in the Octagon.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.