Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
AlexanderTheGOAT
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Although GSP Dominated, CONDIT was never out of that fight Phone Post
11/18/12 12:55 AM
NaciVela

Condit should be given a belt for his performance against GSP. Great fight, honestly I wanted more rounds haha
11/18/12 12:56 AM
Entreri

That was some amazing performance by Condit. GSP pounded away at him for 4.5 rounds and he was still in it.

UFC 154 was really a BLOODY card. Rivers of blood.
11/18/12 12:56 AM
Trane

This just proves Blanket > Running man. Condit can't say shit because of what he did to Diaz.
11/18/12 1:00 AM
AlexanderTheGOAT

I never felt like CONDIT was out of it, every time they were standing I knew CONDIT could land a good shot and end it Phone Post
11/18/12 1:01 AM
Fastedz

He is a warrior for sure! Phone Post
11/18/12 1:04 AM
Dana Stern

Condit has always been a killer and I was very surprised of the hate he got for the Diaz fight. I think people just had their expectations built so high that they would go in the center of the cage and Diaz would box the snot out of him and when that didn't happen people got pissed. I get it but that doesn't take away from Condits whole career of finishes and exciting fights. Always be a fan and cheer for NBK! Phone Post
11/18/12 1:04 AM
Strugglezworth
87 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Before the kick and after the kick Condit wasn't really it it.. Scores of 50-46 prove it Phone Post
11/18/12 1:06 AM
AlexanderTheGOAT

Strugglezworth - Before the kick and after the kick Condit wasn't really it it.. Scores of 50-46 prove it Phone Post
He never dominated but he was never out of that fight, the look on their faces at the end PROVES IT Phone Post
11/18/12 1:09 AM
crazyea
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

There was a point GSP rocked him but went for the td instead. Also I think with less blood gsp would have had an easier time on top. Phone Post
11/18/12 1:12 AM
Strugglezworth
87 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

AlexanderTheGOAT -
Strugglezworth - Before the kick and after the kick Condit wasn't really it it.. Scores of 50-46 prove it Phone Post
He never dominated but he was never out of that fight, the look on their faces at the end PROVES IT Phone Post
So why is he a beast for goin the distance with Gsp plenty of fighters do it Phone Post
11/18/12 1:12 AM
AlexanderTheGOAT

Strugglezworth -
AlexanderTheGOAT -
So why is he a beast for goin the distance with Gsp plenty of fighters do it Phone Post
How many of them drop GSP Phone Post
11/18/12 1:16 AM
ASBELTOMATO
11 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

i thought condit was a beast and did a hell of a job. he wasn't defeated mentally, and threw everything at GSP, and made GSP go for the win, or else Condit was going to take it from him.

what a great fight. mad respect for Condit.
11/18/12 1:16 AM
slugshot331
276 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Condit is and will always be my favorite WW.  WAR NBK!

11/18/12 1:17 AM
SickEyeDiaz
377 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Reed Rothchild - 
Trane - This just proves Blanket > Running man. Condit can't say shit because of what he did to Diaz.
Another butt hurt Diaz fan Phone Post

AWWWWWWWW. too soon Reed Rothchild?

another butt hurt Condit fan!
Strugglezworth

AlexanderTheGOAT -
Strugglezworth -
AlexanderTheGOAT -
How many of them drop GSP Phone Post
Yeah drop Gsp then lose the round lol no one I can think of Phone Post
Sprawl'n'Stall
69 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

He's a beast for heart as well. His sub game was no joke. GSP showed amazing sub defense, a lesser man would be have been subbed. You could see these two were indeed the top of the heap. GSP is clearly #1 though.

11/18/12 1:18 AM
AlexanderTheGOAT

slugshot331 -

Condit is and will always be my favorite WW.  WAR NBK!

This Phone Post
11/18/12 1:19 AM
AlexanderTheGOAT

Sprawl'n'Stall - He's a beast for heart as well. His sub game was no joke. GSP showed amazing sub defense, a lesser man would be have been subbed. You could see these two were indeed the top of the heap. GSP is clearly #1 though.

True, props to CINDIT TJOUGH Phone Post
11/18/12 1:23 AM
AlexanderTheGOAT

NaciVela - Condit should be given a belt for his performance against GSP. Great fight, honestly I wanted more rounds haha
^ Phone Post
11/18/12 1:25 AM
Strugglezworth

Ok carlos Phone Post
11/18/12 1:31 AM
AlexanderTheGOAT

Strugglezworth - Ok carlos Phone Post
You gonna say that on all my threads Phone Post
11/18/12 1:36 AM
Strugglezworth

Yeah well why make 4 threads with diff titles talkin Carlos up after losing badly Phone Post
11/18/12 1:38 AM
AlexanderTheGOAT

Strugglezworth - Yeah well why make 4 threads with diff titles talkin Carlos up after losing badly Phone Post
GSP's faces says otherwise fanboy Phone Post
11/18/12 1:56 AM
Strugglezworth

AlexanderTheGOAT -
Strugglezworth - Yeah well why make 4 threads with diff titles talkin Carlos up after losing badly Phone Post
GSP's faces says otherwise fanboy Phone Post
I am in no way a Gsp fanboy just tryin to keep it real those punches and elbows from the bottom are bruising but not really damaging it wasn't like he was bleeding profusely like Condit haha Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.