UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Post presser began?

11/18/12 1:50 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Rahjai
119 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ROFL at someone mentioning diaz tweet!!
11/18/12 1:54 AM
ManWithTheIronFists
59 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

GSP looking a bit like Hominick
11/18/12 2:00 AM
ManWithTheIronFists
59 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Georges pissed off about the Anderson Silva questions.
11/18/12 2:03 AM
ajjr0ller
6 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Hendricks saying he'll hold out for a title shot
11/18/12 2:14 AM
ajjr0ller
6 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

GSP focused on gnp because he felt Condit was baiting him with submission openings. Said Condit has only landed one takedown in the UFC, but has spent half his time on the ground in the top position. GSP says he got advice for Condit from Dan Hardy..
11/18/12 2:15 AM
ManWithTheIronFists

Edited: 11/18/12 2:23 AM
Was Hendricks taking a shot at GSP with that comment " I'm a wrestler and I can knock people out." Something along those lines. Kinda missed it so I wasn't sure because everyone seemed to be laughing after he made that comment.
11/18/12 2:20 AM
ajjr0ller

ManWithTheIronFists - Was Hendricks taking a shot at GSP with that comment " I'm a wrestler and I can knock people out." Something along those lines. Kinda missed it so I was sure because everyone seemed to be laughing after he made that comment.

I dont think he was directly taking a shot at anyone. He was just answering a question about his knockout power but wanted to emphasize that first and foremost he's a wrestler and that having knockout power was a nice fallback to rely on.

JMO
11/18/12 2:29 AM
ManWithTheIronFists

ajjr0ller - 
ManWithTheIronFists - Was Hendricks taking a shot at GSP with that comment " I'm a wrestler and I can knock people out." Something along those lines. Kinda missed it so I was sure because everyone seemed to be laughing after he made that comment.

I dont think he was directly taking a shot at anyone. He was just answering a question about his knockout power but wanted to emphasize that first and foremost he's a wrestler and that having knockout power was a nice fallback to rely on.

JMO

You are probably right I just didn't understand what was so funny.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.