UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Will GSP fight Anderson?

11/18/12 1:09 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
MMALOGIC
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 11/18/12 1:09 AM

YES... because Hendricks is almost as much a threat as anderson but comes with only 50% of the paycheck.

Hendricks KOing kampmann like that helped make the Anderson/GSP superfight.

Plus there's very little downside to fighting anderson...  if he loses he lost to the bigger guy and he's still champ at 170.  If he loses to Hendricks it would be alot worse.

Remember, BJ penn pulled his best ppv numbers at 155 after taking a beating in his superfight against GSP..

GSP will fight Anderson.

11/18/12 1:11 AM
MixedMartialTart

Yeah. He didn't look interested in the post fight interview but he had just had a war. Phone Post
11/18/12 1:11 AM
tjmitchiscool
25 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Lmfao...dude dont drink the kool-aid, I'm a big Hendricks fan but even I know he doesn't match up well with GSP...sure he has wrestling credentials but he has been wrestlefucked by someone who is on his way out of the UFC (story) Phone Post
11/18/12 1:13 AM
Pacinko
8 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

He wont. He doesnt want to. Dana wants the fight, but Dana will be sufficient with Hendricks fight now because of the way he finished Kampmann tonight.
11/18/12 1:15 AM
THE CACTUS KID
13 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I dont think he wants to in his heart,but will probably let the pressure get to him.I see no sense in this fight.GSP has enough money,so i dont think it's a money issue.For the UFC,all they see is dollar signs.
11/18/12 1:17 AM
ufc98newb
100 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

idk. i think if he was scared and didn't want it it would have been pretty easy to just say no I want to focus on ww and face a great challenger in Johnny hendricks. GSP is strongly contemplating this fight, imo.

Anderson Silva $$$$ + GSP $$$$ is gonna be tough to turn down

EvilMaster

Nope, it would be a stupid move and Georges is not a stupid man. So no, it will not happen.

btw...It would also be a bad move for Aldo to fight JDS. So that won't happen either.
MMALOGIC

^ it's a legacy issue also...  why would you pass up on being part of the biggest fight in history?

11/18/12 1:21 AM
THE CACTUS KID
13 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MMALOGIC - 

^ it's a legacy issue also...  why would you pass up on being part of the biggest fight in history?

biggest fight yes,but if Silva knocked GSP out in round 1,it would be worse on his legacy than being a part of the biggest fight adding to his legacy.
11/18/12 11:53 AM
ranier wolfcastle
1022 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

no. i wouldnt if i was him.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.