Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
AlexanderTheGOAT
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Where you at FAGLEZWORTH?!?! Phone Post
11/18/12 1:46 AM
AlexanderTheGOAT

???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? Phone Post
11/18/12 1:52 AM
Strugglezworth
88 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Thread number 5 by you claiming your love of Carlos.... Good for you bro Phone Post
11/18/12 1:54 AM
AlexanderTheGOAT

Strugglezworth - Thread number 5 by you claiming your love of Carlos.... Good for you bro Phone Post
I knew you'd show up Phone Post
11/18/12 1:58 AM
White Buffalo
5 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Just me or does his nipples look weird? Phone Post
11/18/12 1:58 AM
Yelm
19 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

He did awesome. I am still pissed about the two judges giving GSP the third round. I know it has no bearing on the outcome but how the fuck does getting dropped and mauled for half the round not cost him the round? Phone Post
11/18/12 2:00 AM
AlexanderTheGOAT

Yelm - He did awesome. I am still pissed about the two judges giving GSP the third round. I know it has no bearing on the outcome but how the fuck does getting dropped and mauled for half the round not cost him the round? Phone Post
He took that round for sure Phone Post
11/18/12 2:01 AM
Strugglezworth
88 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Yelm - He did awesome. I am still pissed about the two judges giving GSP the third round. I know it has no bearing on the outcome but how the fuck does getting dropped and mauled for half the round not cost him the round? Phone Post
Half the round??? Lol dropped then put Carlos on his back within 30 seconds Phone Post
11/18/12 2:14 AM
AlexanderTheGOAT

Strugglezworth -
Half the round??? Lol dropped then put Carlos on his back within 30 seconds Phone Post
When you get dropped you shouldn't win the round unless you do significant damage. CC won that rnd Phone Post
11/18/12 2:23 AM
Strugglezworth

Okay okay you can have that one round... So then what was the final score Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.