UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Instead of at home, watched UFC at a movie theater

11/18/12 2:04 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
IP
53 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

First time. Paid $14 bucks and well worth it! Maybe 50/60 people, so there was plenty of room. Huge screen with great sound. I wasn't buying every one due to cost, but with the movie theater option, I'll probably attend most.

The most significant thing I noticed - I used to lean towards Arriani in the "who is hottest" debates, but since I saw both on the big screen for the first time I now have to go with Palmer. She looked amazing.

Oh, also:
-Kampman looked really nervous during his walk in, and now I understand why.
-I thought Filthy squeaked it out.
-You can't stand still in front of Hendricks very long.
-GSP looked awesome/dominant, but not invincible. Post fight, he didn't sound enthusiastic about facing Silva - who really should be challenging someone in the NEXT WEIGHT UP from his.
-Condit/GSP was a great fight.
-Technical fights mostly. Money well spent on this card.
11/18/12 2:18 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
greenseed
218 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

mister3mma -  It's awesome to watch at a movie theater but hard to go smoke medical herbs btwn fights at most theaters. Vape pens are good but nothing beats lighting up a fatty btwn bouts Phone Post

were you aloud to leave in between or did they make u stay the whole card

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.