UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Time to make Hendricks Vs GSP

11/18/12 2:18 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
InYourMomaCloset
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

No doubt he's the next contender.

He lands a right hand on a suspect GSP's chin and pretty sure we'll see a passing of the guard.

Silva Vs GSP is ridiculous at this point.

Silva would walk all over George. Standing up, he'd pick him apart.

George would MAYBE get him down a time or two, but holding him there, avoiding damage and subs..... just a matter of time until Silva picks him off.

And that's not to mention the size difference would would be huge and would make a huge difference in the fight.

I don't even want to see that fight to be honest. Much rather see Silva fight Jones, and there's umpteen challanges for George at WW. He doesn't need to go fighting a MW that also fights at LHW.

11/18/12 2:21 AM
ShanTheMan
860 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Silva vs Jones would be better.

I still think Georgie would have to be a moron to even pretend to stand with Anderson. I could really see him pulling a Chael and taking it though.
11/18/12 2:24 AM
JediJitsu
32 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'm for GSP fighting Hendricks. It makes me sick that Dana just wants to feed him to a much larger Andy just for fucking ratings. Phone Post
11/18/12 2:30 AM
Crw
11 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

This fight makes a ton more sense . They have a worthy WW challenger for GSP but Danas hell bent on pushing the Silva fight .
This is pretty unfair on Hendricks . Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.