UnderGround Forums

Hawai'i Underground >> Going Vegas in Dec. TMA

11/18/12 3:12 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
JIMMYNAKS
380 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Looking forward to smoking my cigar as I walk down the street.

I've only been once but was a quick trip for a friend's wedding.

Vegas experts your $0.02 is appreciated.

I don't need help with how to catch the STD. Got that years ago! Phone Post
11/18/12 4:32 AM
lets get dangerous
262 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Planet hollywood/hilton elara was cheap n gorgeous and I knew I was in the right hotel when there were bitches dancing topless with door open in the room across mine (wife enjoyed the show more than I did...)and someone was puking in the pool at 11 am. After that was kind of a blur of .... and fine liquor

That gun store was fun too but the brazilian steak house was worth every penny and another trip. Why do they sell hawaiian coconuts in the stores there but not here? Phone Post
11/18/12 6:06 AM
JIMMYNAKS
380 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Thanks Brother. I'm down to check out the Brazzo BBQ.
No need Guns but I may grab some Cigars while I'm there.

I'm hearing Olympic Garden over Spearmint Rhino? Thoughts? Phone Post
11/18/12 8:28 AM
mclay
201 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Fat Tuesday's 190 Octane with a couple extra shots...you're welcome!

Get this at PH Mall or Ceasar's Palace, depending on where you stay.

I stayed last at PH towers and with $20 tip I was bumped to a 1 bdrm suite...it was incredible!!! Phone Post
11/18/12 8:43 AM
JIMMYNAKS

Thanks Brother. Keep posting questions to your Oahu thread and your bound to get a bunch of useful info.

Trust JJMTG on his food suggestions. Phone Post
11/18/12 9:17 AM
mclay
201 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Will do thx! Phone Post
11/18/12 2:30 PM
FCTV808
302 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

when bringing sand to the beach. just eat.

:(
11/19/12 1:54 AM
Moke
169 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Las Vegas...is that the one in Nevada? If so, it's the desert. Bring a canteen...full of whiskey and cocaine. I hear they have some places where you can LEGALLY gamble too! So bring an extra twenty spot. I think they have a dam built by Roosevelt but named after President Hoover (so that people would actually know he existed).

The people there are descendents of the ancient Sumerians and are into UFO's and whores.
11/19/12 3:16 AM
JIMMYNAKS

LOL Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.