UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Caesar call his student a sissy n says he better

11/18/12 12:01 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
ManWithTheIronFists
60 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

GutturalReef - This took longer to be addressed then I thought it would. I'm watching "Primetime" last week and Caio walks in and I immediately thought, "Doesn't he represent Cesar?"

I thought it was a weak move on Condit's camp! It's like Jone's bringing Couture in to prepare for Henderson or Sonnen, Machida bringing Wanderlei in to prepare for Shogun.

How was it a weak move you idiot? Condit can ask anyone he wants to come in and help him train. It's up to them whether they want to help him or not.
11/18/12 12:02 PM
youarewhatiswrong
10 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

GreatCornholio -  Cesar develops people from White belt up. That's why he takes loyalty more serious than some other teams who import talent mid-career. Phone Post

Pretty sure Caio wasn't developed from white belt under Tony Soprano. . . I mean Caesar whatever his real last name is.
11/18/12 12:03 PM
blacksamurai
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Darth Ryase -
GutturalReef - This took longer to be addressed then I thought it would. I'm watching "Primetime" last week and Caio walks in and I immediately thought, "Doesn't he represent Cesar?"

I thought it was a weak move on Condit's camp! It's like Jone's bringing Couture in to prepare for Henderson or Sonnen, Machida bringing Wanderlei in to prepare for Shogun.

Your analogy is flawed. 

This would be like Shogun getting kicked out of Chutebox because he went to train with Crocop after the Wanderlei fights.

Yours is flawed as well it'd be closed to like Rafael Cordeiro training Cro Cop after the first fight with a rematch on the horizon... Phone Post
11/18/12 12:06 PM
NorthFromHere
309 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MMAViking.com
GreatCornholio -  Cesar develops people from White belt up. That's why he takes loyalty more serious than some other teams who import talent mid-career. Phone Post

Caio first trained under Ricardo Vieira and then Paulo Strauch who gave him his black belt.
11/18/12 12:06 PM
blacksamurai

abi - who cares..cesar shouldve burned renzo too for training gsp..theyre family..this affiliation bullshit that cesar talks of is so gay..i can bring up alotta shit but i wont. Phone Post
That was messed up, but he didn't bring Renzo over, and get him established with his own shit without he'd be a dumb ass greedy brazilian thats really really good at BJJ... Phone Post
11/18/12 12:10 PM
blacksamurai

ironkong - wait..so the guys cant go make money? man fuck caesar salad. Dude is always griping about something..Maybe frank shamrock can turn his lights out again some day damn
Make money and potentially take money outta a teammates pocket nah it not cool... Phone Post
11/18/12 12:12 PM
blacksamurai

AK-BJJ - I don't have a problem with this... Caio should know better. Maybe there was already some kind of falling out that was about to happen anyway, this just gives them a nice easy reason to go separate ways
This makes more sense as if Cesar didn't see him on the 24/7 why wouldn't he do it right then... Phone Post
11/18/12 12:14 PM
ManWithTheIronFists
60 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ceasar "fake Gracie"
11/18/12 12:16 PM
Hunter V
35 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

lol it will be funny when he whines that Danaher is trainng George if he ever face Nick, as that WILL happen (Danaher being a key Renzo guy). Cesar is being a idiot per usual.
11/18/12 12:18 PM
blacksamurai

youarewhatiswrong -
blacksamurai - 
Cung knocked my ace out - Fuck Caesar.

Caio is better off as far away from that 3 ring circus as he can get. Phone Post
3 ring circus where? 1 tilte holder, another 1 fighting for a title, a former title holder and 1 that is a perennial title contender...

Even Jackson's have their own drama.., Phone Post

title holder? Wait, are you counting titles in StocktonForce?

That's cute.
Okay Dana is counting Ronda's, and Cormier will most likely walk right into a title fight Stockonforce cute try again... Phone Post
11/18/12 12:27 PM
Synado
38 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 11/18/12 12:28 PM
Caio Terra's of BJJ is superior to Cesar Gracie's and his whole teams BJJ. He didn't lose anything for his behavior, other then having an ill tempered Gracie mad at him.
11/18/12 12:35 PM
youarewhatiswrong
10 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

blacksamurai - 
youarewhatiswrong -
blacksamurai - 
Cung knocked my ace out - Fuck Caesar.

Caio is better off as far away from that 3 ring circus as he can get. Phone Post
3 ring circus where? 1 tilte holder, another 1 fighting for a title, a former title holder and 1 that is a perennial title contender...

Even Jackson's have their own drama.., Phone Post

title holder? Wait, are you counting titles in StocktonForce?

That's cute.
Okay Dana is counting Ronda's, and Cormier will most likely walk right into a title fight Stockonforce cute try again... Phone Post

Ronda doesn't have a counterpart in the UFC?

And so what if Cormier gets handed an immediate title shot? That doesn't make him the world champion RIGHT NOW.
11/18/12 12:36 PM
youarewhatiswrong

blacksamurai - 
ironkong - wait..so the guys cant go make money? man fuck caesar salad. Dude is always griping about something..Maybe frank shamrock can turn his lights out again some day damn
Make money and potentially take money outta a teammates pocket nah it not cool... Phone Post

HE DIDN'T TRAIN CONDIT AGAINST A CAESAR FIGHTER! NO CAESAR FIGHTER WAS INVOLVED HERE!
11/18/12 12:39 PM
Johnny Ringo
20 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I support Cesar 100% on this. Loyalty is lost on most MMA "teams" now. But Loyalty is everything at Cesar's.

It's one thing in you train at Extreme Couture or some super gym like that and you leave or do something like this bc there are scores of coaches and guy fighting from there who most likely don't even train with everyone or even get coached by each coach. It's more of a business relationship and that's that.

At Cesar's they are a right knit group an they bleed for each other day in and day out. Cesar gives everything he has to his fighters and they in turn hive that to their teammates and only expect loyalty and respect.

It's the old way and IMHO and it's the right way, especially for a smaller gym who has, by the true definition of the word, a TEAM.

Anyone who goes into that camp and expects to not be held accountable and loyal is either and idiot or has a huge ego and thinks the rules won't apply to them. Phone Post
11/18/12 12:48 PM
HOLLYWOOD-MO

Caio is an awesome bjj guy but I really don't see how his style of jiujitsu translates to MMA.

You're better off going to a LI guy.
11/18/12 1:14 PM
Bipolar

Sal Penis -  Cesar is a boss. Condit is the enemy. Why would you want snakes in your grass? Phone Post

Spoken like a true 12 year old gangsta.
11/18/12 1:16 PM
Andersons_Chin
26 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Reality show.
11/18/12 1:16 PM
MolsonMuscles
122 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

lol @ Caio Terra being Cesar's "student". He'd fold the fake Gracie into a pretzel.
11/18/12 1:18 PM
MrMead
113 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ManWithTheIronFists - Ceasar "fake Gracie"
At least Cesar is from the Gracie family. What about Roger "Gracie" Gomes then?

Loyalty is huge to the Cesar Gracie fight team and take that really serious. How do you think Terra got his Visa? I would be pissed too. Phone Post
11/18/12 1:28 PM
6ULDV8
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

No Caesar fighter has been involved anywhere for a long long time bro.  Shakespeare wrote about it I think.

11/18/12 1:28 PM
Hunter V
35 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

irishman84 - Caio is posting on the "Caio Terra" thread now. SN is Dan Black or some shit

lol you have no clue what you are talking about. Dan is a OG UG member, he def is not Caio nor Cesar.
11/18/12 1:30 PM
6ULDV8
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Johnny Ringo -  I support Cesar 100% on this. Loyalty is lost on most MMA "teams" now. But Loyalty is everything at Cesar's.

It's one thing in you train at Extreme Couture or some super gym like that and you leave or do something like this bc there are scores of coaches and guy fighting from there who most likely don't even train with everyone or even get coached by each coach. It's more of a business relationship and that's that.

At Cesar's they are a right knit group an they bleed for each other day in and day out. Cesar gives everything he has to his fighters and they in turn hive that to their teammates and only expect loyalty and respect.

It's the old way and IMHO and it's the right way, especially for a smaller gym who has, by the true definition of the word, a TEAM.

Anyone who goes into that camp and expects to not be held accountable and loyal is either and idiot or has a huge ego and thinks the rules won't apply to them. Phone Post

Great fucking post.  VTFU

It's kind of funny that almost everyone negative toward Cesar on here can't spell his fuckng name.  You can say you were just trolling, but we all know you're really just stupid.

11/18/12 1:32 PM
Koku_Ryuu

I'm sure Caio can give two fucks. He's a grown man(something Cesar could learn from) with his own shit. He isn't bound by some fake loyalty crap. Besides he's started up his own association...so this is probably a blessing.

People extend their hand to someone...and think they're entitled to more. Kind of a selfish way of "helping" others.

11/18/12 1:44 PM
youarewhatiswrong

6ULDV8 - 
Johnny Ringo -  I support Cesar 100% on this. Loyalty is lost on most MMA "teams" now. But Loyalty is everything at Cesar's.

Great fucking post.  VTFU

It's kind of funny that almost everyone negative toward Cesar on here can't spell his fuckng name.  You can say you were just trolling, but we all know you're really just stupid.

We probably just don't care enough about him to note how he spells his name. It's probably not even his real name anyway.
11/18/12 1:45 PM
Jason Reinhardt
207 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 11/18/12 1:48 PM
I've always placed loyalty above all. And i must say, i like to see such strong loyalty with Cesar's team. I've always admired it. Especially in this day and age with mma.."there seems to be no frikin loyalty anymore" Growing up in the traditional martial arts as a young child, you wouldn't even have thought about even going to another Academy to practice. (not too mention, training a fighter where the potential is there for him to fight his own team-mate. For what? Money? Well, sorry, you can't place a price-tag on strong friendships. (especially, when they are very hard to find! This is why i've always loved Cesar Gracie Juijitsu's camp. Cesar has it right and seems to run a tight ship. I love that. Personally for me, this is how i feel. To each his own though. $$ isn't everything!

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.