Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TERRAs has nothing to learn from CEASAR anyways

bet RENZO would take him or one of the other REAL gracies
11/18/12 10:10 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
clintboxe
15 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Lol at Caio Terra being a "student" of Cesar. Phone Post
Darth Ryase
1093 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

GutturalReef - This took longer to be addressed then I thought it would. I'm watching "Primetime" last week and Caio walks in and I immediately thought, "Doesn't he represent Cesar?"

I thought it was a weak move on Condit's camp! It's like Jone's bringing Couture in to prepare for Henderson or Sonnen, Machida bringing Wanderlei in to prepare for Shogun.

Your analogy is flawed. 

This would be like Shogun getting kicked out of Chutebox because he went to train with Crocop after the Wanderlei fights.

Radio Raheem
1317 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

CESARGRACIEJIUJITSUWHAT

11/18/12 10:13 AM
ortman166

Yer_Momma -

There's something to be said for loyalty. That group of guys seems to take that stuff really seriously.

^ loyalty like most good traits/ethics/morals, are totally lost on today's world. Phone Post
11/18/12 10:14 AM
abi
14 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

who cares..cesar shouldve burned renzo too for training gsp..theyre family..this affiliation bullshit that cesar talks of is so gay..i can bring up alotta shit but i wont. Phone Post
11/18/12 10:18 AM
Godmode

Well, that's a pretty fucking immature way to deal with it.
11/18/12 10:18 AM
youarewhatiswrong
7 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

GutturalReef - This took longer to be addressed then I thought it would. I'm watching "Primetime" last week and Caio walks in and I immediately thought, "Doesn't he represent Cesar?"

I thought it was a weak move on Condit's camp! It's like Jone's bringing Couture in to prepare for Henderson or Sonnen, Machida bringing Wanderlei in to prepare for Shogun.

Good analogy. . . Y'know except that gsp isnt part of ceasars camp? And codit and diaz have already fought (diaz lost, remember?)

I wonder if the real gracies consider ceasar a joke? I love the diaz brothers but its so hard to support them when he's handling their pr.
11/18/12 10:19 AM
Master Bater
17 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

posted this in the other thread

Status update

By Cesar Gracie

"OK we all saw that someone from our team got a camera and a few bucks put in their face and decided to show his true colors and stab his team mates in the back.
No worries, that person is gone for good and I can't be happier. That person would also be wise not to show his sissy little face around here again".

some of the comments on that status are a bit disrespectful though.... people saying they are gonna beat the shit out of caio, who would probably get tapped by him in seconds?? he may have done a bad thing in their eyes but didn't become a shit fighter/blue belt noob overnight
11/18/12 10:37 AM
ironkong

wait..so the guys cant go make money? man fuck caesar salad. Dude is always griping about something..Maybe frank shamrock can turn his lights out again some day damn
11/18/12 10:40 AM
Twostep
11 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Props to Cesar.. He's right.
11/18/12 10:46 AM
Koga

Caesar is such a drama queen, great fights and somehow it's all about him Phone Post
11/18/12 11:12 AM
Kneeblock
37 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Nick and Carlos will likely never fight again, so I don't see it as that big of a deal. 

11/18/12 11:27 AM
caposa
1416 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Kneeblock -

Nick and Carlos will likely never fight again, so I don't see it as that big of a deal. 

Sure about that? I wouldn't be shocked if Diaz/Condit 2 is Nick's return fight. Phone Post
11/18/12 11:30 AM
6ULDV8
47 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Radio Raheem - 

CESARGRACIEJIUJITSUWHAT

209WUT!

11/18/12 11:31 AM
blacksamurai

Sal Penis - Cesar is a boss. Condit is the enemy. Why would you want snakes in your grass? Phone Post
This Phone Post
11/18/12 11:32 AM
Got MMAlk
22 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

3rdLion - So childish, grow up Cesar. Phone Post
. Phone Post
11/18/12 11:35 AM
blacksamurai

Cung knocked my ace out - Fuck Caesar.

Caio is better off as far away from that 3 ring circus as he can get. Phone Post
3 ring circus where? 1 tilte holder, another 1 fighting for a title, a former title holder and 1 that is a perennial title contender...

Even Jackson's have their own drama.., Phone Post
11/18/12 11:40 AM
blacksamurai

JTRipper - I'd understand this more if Terra trained someone to fight one of Cesar's fighters. Instead this sounds pissy Phone Post
He is dope you don't think those two won't fight again? Phone Post
11/18/12 11:44 AM
blacksamurai

GutturalReef - This took longer to be addressed then I thought it would. I'm watching "Primetime" last week and Caio walks in and I immediately thought, "Doesn't he represent Cesar?"

Nah it wouldn't be weak for for Jones smart imo to do that would be a lack of integrity on Coutures part Phone Post
11/18/12 11:45 AM
youarewhatiswrong
7 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

blacksamurai - 
Cung knocked my ace out - Fuck Caesar.

Caio is better off as far away from that 3 ring circus as he can get. Phone Post
3 ring circus where? 1 tilte holder, another 1 fighting for a title, a former title holder and 1 that is a perennial title contender...

Even Jackson's have their own drama.., Phone Post

title holder? Wait, are you counting titles in StocktonForce?

That's cute.
11/18/12 11:47 AM
6ULDV8
47 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Cesar Gracie and his team are awesome.  They stick up for their own and back up what they say.

I really respect that.

11/18/12 11:49 AM
youarewhatiswrong

octowussy -  the diaz and condit fight is old news (to everyone except crybaby diaz fans). it's not like condit slept with anyone's girl or anything. they competed against each other. what a bunch of babies. Phone Post

11/18/12 11:50 AM
Exiive
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Caesar is funny! His whole camp are a buncha cartoonishly exaggerated characters....love them or hate them you gotta admit there is never a dull moment in the C.Gracie camp Phone Post
11/18/12 11:53 AM
UGCTT_ScarecrowRio
135 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

caposa - 
Kneeblock -

Sure about that? I wouldn't be shocked if Diaz/Condit 2 is Nick's return fight. Phone Post

And I wouldnt be shocked if Terra is right there back at Condit's training camp, except this time with  more insider information

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.