UnderGround Forums

Hawai'i Underground >> Training in Oahu! Waikiki beach.

11/18/12 5:43 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
ozjiujitsu
40 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Hey guys I'm pleased to say I will be traveling to your awesome part of the world from Australia in early February! Suffering succotash pointed me in the direction of the Hawaiian underground. I'm looking for somewhere to train while I'm there. I'm only there for 8 days but was looking at doing some private lessons with a smaller black belt in the mornings. And hopefully attending some classes as well! Do you reckon you guys could point me in the right direction? My passing the guard is bloody rubbish so if you guys have any advice on who to train with that would be great! Cheers Oz Phone Post
11/18/12 2:38 PM
FCTV808
280 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

plenty training here w/i driving distance of waikiki. but if you want to walk: www.graciewaikiki.com

hit me up if you want to train with us. :)
11/19/12 3:23 AM
JIMMYNAKS
307 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I have up on Guard, mount, arm bars, triangles and chokes.

Blob smash is all I know.

Enjoy your stay here in Hawaii! Phone Post
11/19/12 3:52 AM
The Professional
13 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ron Huxen in Hawaii Kai. Hawaiikaijiujitsu.com. Phone Post
11/19/12 4:51 AM
JIMMYNAKS
307 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

*Gave up Phone Post
11/20/12 3:07 AM
Matt Phillips
790 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

You could always go to Micronesia Mart and say "Come at me bro!" 

11/20/12 4:21 AM
JIMMYNAKS

^^^ if it ever opens. Phone Post
11/20/12 7:27 AM
ozjiujitsu
40 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Hey FCTV? I had a look and I'm staying near Waikiki beach. So many people on the forums have had nice things to say about you! I was wondering if you could send me some info on training. Cost for the week and such? I looked on your website but it wasn't working! Also a mate of mine is going over in January and I pointed him in your direction! He is interested in getting some private lessons. I'm really looking forward to coming over and rolling with you guys! Phone Post
11/20/12 9:55 PM
JIMMYNAKS

TTT Phone Post
11/21/12 5:14 AM
FCTV808
280 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ozjiujitsu -  Hey FCTV? I had a look and I'm staying near Waikiki beach. So many people on the forums have had nice things to say about you! I was wondering if you could send me some info on training. Cost for the week and such? I looked on your website but it wasn't working! Also a mate of mine is going over in January and I pointed him in your direction! He is interested in getting some private lessons. I'm really looking forward to coming over and rolling with you guys! Phone Post

do you have facebook? contact me at gracie waikiki there.
11/21/12 4:23 PM
Moke
126 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

sites appear to be working...
11/21/12 5:38 PM
jjd
5 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'm shooked to read that FCTV would even write FACEBOOK, let alone contact him there?

*hell must have froozen over today! LOL
11/21/12 6:52 PM
FCTV808

lol i have people running the fb. you know i never post there. ;)
11/21/12 8:50 PM
JIMMYNAKS

Fctv808 Book Phone Post
11/21/12 9:58 PM
JrRapozo
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Go check out Todd at Team HK he is a smaller Relson Gracie black belt with a good passing game.
11/23/12 7:03 PM
surf_or_die
7 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

JrRapozo - Go check out Todd at Team HK he is a smaller Relson Gracie black belt with a good passing game.

todd's an all around beast. to only give credit to his passing game is an insult. his guard is top notch as well.
11/27/12 2:29 PM
tjmitch
256 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Just wear your gi to the beach. Get plenty of rolls that way.
11/27/12 2:32 PM
FCTV808

tjmitch - Just wear your gi to the beach. Get plenty of rolls that way.

it's also important to wear any belts or medals you might've won in the past as well as mma gloves.
11/27/12 2:46 PM
JIMMYNAKS

I hiked up Kokohead one morning and there was a fine young Caucasian gentleman with his sandy blond hair in a 80's tv show ponytail also hiking the trail

In his Gi top and pants, no belt, and a 8" fixed blade Rambo knife on his hip.

Which HGer was this and why you no tell me hi? Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.