UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> I Dont Want To Talk To Stephan Bonnar - Dana White

11/18/12 5:47 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Rabid Bunyip
224 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Apparently Stephan Bonnar tried to get in contact with DFW about his positive steroid test, but the boss doesnt want to hear it.

"I haven't even answered his phone call. I don't hate him, but I just don't want to talk to him right now.

"I think the thing that bums me out the most about the Bonnar thing is he didn't tell me. I offered you this fight. He wasn't planning on fighting. He said he was practicing to maybe do some pro wrestling. I've known Stephan for a long time, we have a great relationship – tell me. That's the thing that disappoints me the most."

Dana also confirmed that Dave Herman (who tested positive for marijuana)has agreed to undergo a drug treatment program.

http://mmajunkie.com/news/31694/white-not-taking-bonnars-call-after-positive-test-herman-agrees-to-treatment.mma?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter
11/18/12 5:49 AM
Frobenius
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Wow, I really hope Herman gets the help he needs and is able to beat the addiction. Stay off the marijuana cigarettes Dave, we're worried about you.

11/18/12 5:53 AM
Dazednconfused
110 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Frobenius - Wow, I really hope Herman gets the help he needs and is able to beat the addiction. Stay off the marijuana cigarettes Dave, we're worried about you.

Lol Phone Post
11/18/12 5:55 AM
smasht
13 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Herman should be cut. Phone Post
11/18/12 5:58 AM
Rabid Bunyip
224 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

smasht -  Herman should be cut. Phone Post

Apparently he was at least half cut.

Thats the problem.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.