UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Side by side gifs of Fitch/Kampmann KOs?

11/18/12 6:12 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
The Dean of Cuisine
12 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

As the title says, can anyone provide? To see exactly how similar they are Phone Post
11/18/12 6:22 AM
Tommyunited
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

awesome.
11/18/12 6:34 AM
DamirioN
24 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Uncanny Phone Post
11/18/12 6:36 AM
DanTheWolfman

tonights was straighter!

Fedor like in his punches, he gets his bodyweight behind the punch...this is a timing thing that he has naturally
11/18/12 7:06 AM
shootfightermike
660 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

fear the beard

11/18/12 7:11 AM
JBASS
220 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

After nearly putting a hole in my ceiling from jumping out of my seat, I said something along the lines of 'It is like a re-enactment of when he fought Fitch with Kampmann playing the part of Fitch.'

After looking at the replay, it seems like the shot that leveled Kampmann wasn't as hard as the shot that leveled Fitch. But one thing both of those knockdowns had in common was a very sickening bounce of the head on the mat. No doubt that Hendricks has some absolutely ridiculous power anymore. I thought the Fitch fight may have been a fluke, but not anymore. This guy is a WW Hendo...
11/18/12 7:20 AM
Slowshot
112 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

JBASS - After nearly putting a hole in my ceiling from jumping out of my seat, I said something along the lines of 'It is like a re-enactment of when he fought Fitch with Kampmann playing the part of Fitch.'

After looking at the replay, it seems like the shot that leveled Kampmann wasn't as hard as the shot that leveled Fitch. But one thing both of those knockdowns had in common was a very sickening bounce of the head on the mat. No doubt that Hendricks has some absolutely ridiculous power anymore. I thought the Fitch fight may have been a fluke, but not anymore. This guy is a WW Hendo...

Bingo. He' a pocket Hendo.
11/18/12 7:21 AM
JBASS
220 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Slowshot - 
JBASS - After nearly putting a hole in my ceiling from jumping out of my seat, I said something along the lines of 'It is like a re-enactment of when he fought Fitch with Kampmann playing the part of Fitch.'

Said this in another thread, but can we call him 'Hendro' then??
11/18/12 7:24 AM
MITman2k
73 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 11/18/12 7:31 AM

Awesome power, and moving straight back from a puncher isn't always a good idea(although the threat of the takedown can come into play also)

11/18/12 7:34 AM
The Dean of Cuisine
12 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

BoilerBrawnByBeatdown -

Awesome cheers Phone Post
11/18/12 8:57 AM
Blazing Knees

lol he even claps his hands and throws them in the air both times

11/18/12 9:01 AM
Card
1905 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Amazing

11/18/12 9:14 AM
roperninja
49 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Slowshot -

1 Phone Post
11/18/12 9:22 AM
Datguy

Guy has incredible power in his hands, amazing that Koscheck was able to go toe to toe with him.
11/18/12 9:25 AM
mwmhong
31 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Blazing Knees -

lol he even claps his hands and throws them in the air both times

lol Phone Post
11/18/12 9:32 AM
Leck Brosnar

What amazing power. Took less than a minute for him to destroy two legit top 10 fighters.
11/18/12 10:06 AM
The Sauce
30 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

KZTT_CodyLarge - Such a weird punch, doesn't even lean into it. In slow mo it almost looks soft. His hand hits but his body stays straight up and down, I don't get it Phone Post
Kampmann gets it!! Phone Post
11/18/12 10:23 AM
FreightTrain

KZTT_CodyLarge -  Such a weird punch, doesn't even lean into it. In slow mo it almost looks soft. His hand hits but his body stays straight up and down, I don't get it Phone Post

My thought as well.

Seems to be in the placement.
11/18/12 10:47 AM
epwar
647 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Difference?  Kampmann has no ground game. ;-)

11/18/12 10:57 AM
keeg jitsu

He has to have sleeping pills on his gloves because he puts people to sleep Phone Post
11/18/12 10:58 AM
UGCTT_VA757_GJTT

Give Hendricks the shot Phone Post
11/18/12 11:02 AM
keeg jitsu

And if mazagatti plans on getting the Fabertine he needs to point the knee better and throw the other leg over but it's going to be hard because Fitch has good ground game. Phone Post
11/18/12 11:05 AM
Kneeblock
79 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ttt

11/18/12 11:14 AM
BubblesNS
19 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

That punch is a scary monstermash of a hook and a cross. He definitely plants and coils for it. Just amazing. Phone Post
11/18/12 11:40 AM
Gordo1581
462 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Here it is synced up.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.